Can someone kill this fucker? I cannot stand another lecture

Can someone kill this fucker? I cannot stand another lecture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope#Cynicism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right tho

You're a plab. he's based

I hate him too. I hate the smugness, the smirk, the cunty attitude he has. I hate his voice and the demeanor in which he talks down to his subjects. I hate how he pretends to be a peaceful old man but is a hypocritical, jealous, envious, nosey bastard.

cheering for the high sparrow, hes like a new joffrey.

the whole extremist plot is boring af and I'm actually surprised its still in the show. Is this actually what its like in the books?

About nothing and everything

People who hate the High Sparrow should be shot on sight.

Ya like old white men just need to like die.

Personally i think he's one of the few things carrying the corpse of what used to be GoT.

he's okay, he needs to start making some moves again like S5.

>shot
>in the game of thrones universe
fucking idiot

based pope francis

>hating the high sparrow

jesus christ, i knew Sup Forums was pleb but i didn't know how far its fallen

this. all white people basically

I was speaking out-of-universe, you moron.

your a moran

>implying it wouldn't be better if he killed everyone in King's Landing

GOAT casting

Presumably it's all just setup to civil war, unless Jaime goes north because they just killed them all.

>You shot me

-Tywin Lannister

High Sparrow Bernie will be rekt by Lady Olenna Clinton.

P O T T E R Y

Get a brain, moran

>My opinion is too important to go in the general, it needs it's own thread!

FUCK OFF

Sounds like someone needs to repent

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT TOMMEN RAID THE FUCKING PLACE??

Cant wait for Gregor to come a knockin'. He's gonna clean fuckin house!

because he's a beta and mamas boy

press F to praise the high sparrow.

He's actually based and if I was Tommen i would subjugate myself to his wisdom. He represents the common folk and they arem ore inmportant than nobles and riches.

someone post the bernie sparrow shoops

His lectures are some of the remaining worthy dialogue left in the show.

Top tier heel, the contrarians love him, everyone else hates him. Actor does a great job.

fucktards attack the sparrow, clegane returns as head of the army of god, recks his older brothers corse fucks cersei in the ass

>hurrrrr being poor iz gud4u

Why are the poorest places filled with the most violent and evil people? Poverty is objectively bad and poor people are shit.

He is the only good guy left in kings landing.

I think it's pretty much established that apart from the starks, almost all other feudal lords don't give a shit about the peasants and are assholes to them. The Lannisters are the worst of the worst.

>tfw you just want to the high sparrow x white walkers alliance to fuck up all of the got world

>Eating shit
>Complaining about the taste of it

Yeah no, you deserve this.

Wait, if Cersei and Tyrells just going to butcher the fanatics, what is the point of Clegane Bowl? I though they will just use 1 champion to settle the differences.

Holy shit

Cleganebowl confirmed

OUTTA MY WAY NOBLE FUCKING SHITS

F
This nigger is based as fuck.

It's very likely that they have something planned where Cersei gets revenge. She's a major character and unlikely to be killed soon after going through all that shit. So the next best thing is probably her killing the sparrow

Still funny how those religous lunatics are suddenly some sort of super power in King's Landing. Where were they in Season 1-4?

>people rooting for the high sparrow
i can't believe i share my board with filth

he should at least cover up his chesthair

fucking disgusting smelly old man. I hope he is killed.

Seriously, offending people with your sight and smell and acting like a cunt is not a real religion.

Now the giantess nun on the other hand I could get into. She should sit on me and make me confess tbqh

i've actually converted.

God, I hate this board.

About what? He doesn't present any arguments, he's just
>hurr I'm poor and thus better than you
>btw you're a bad person

basically he's only good at polemics and bullshitting retarded kids

Of course, do you have a 27b/6?

>was a cobbler
>now wears no shoes

D&D are geniuses. You can't tell me different.

FEEL THE BERN

are you kidding me?

it's absolutely hilarious how this so called small council needed Cersei to tell them they have huge fucking army and some peasant rebellion is not a threat to the kingdom and will never be

If they'll try to kill him, he'll become far more powerful than they can imagine

He has arguments though
>for money, you follow false dreams
>when you have money, you're happy to fuck yourself up
>when you have money, you're happy to use others
>and to what end? there is no end to it, cause you're already in a vicious circle and you can't think of doing anything else.
the problem is not money itself but the search for power and fame attached to it.

They weren't allowed to be armed. Cersei let them re-arm themselves to get back at Margaery, but they turned around and got her as well.

Maybe you should read St. Augustine faggot

he's motivated by disgust and feelings of superiority, just like Sup Forums

I like to believe he represents smooth talking liberals IRL, but I know D&D would never get that creative.

/r/atheism is that way, friend. ----------->

good night old pupper

that doesn't explain why they are still in power. Honestly the Lannister/Tyrel's should have wiped these fuckers out long ago in the tv show. It's actually embarrassing that we have to sit through scene after scene of the high sparrow acting like an insufferable cunt whilst everyone stands around doing nothing.

They display maybe 3 kingsguard/lannister soldiers and then faith militant appear in the dozens. Like really? Bring an actual sizable host of men into the city and eradicate these untrained stable boys.

i want to see the Tyrell army fucking steamroll the streets of kingslanding and burn every single one of these fucking christian degenerates on mass pyres on every square.

Wealth for wealth's sake is degenerate as fuck, the only reason you acquire more and more of it is to secure the future of your wife/children and try to make a positive impact on the world. After a point, more wealth does not increase your happiness.

Just because old fuck couldn't contain himself and spent all of his shekels on complete degeneracy doesn't mean everyone is so weak.

Like everything in Game Of Thrones, it's pretty much all regurgitated from history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope#Cynicism

Fuck this, she was my favourite merchent in TW2

huhh, who is she?
>tfw you'll never save Kalkstein or at least watch him go with style

Yeah, that's also a bummer

It's Felicia Cori. She is the merchant in Vergen in Act 2

He's probably the most based character still alive in the show at this point. Don't worry, he'll get his comeuppance, since D&D cannot tolerate an old white male with the upper hand for long.

I feel like Jamie, zombie mountain, and 20 "good men" could wipe these faggots out in an afternoon.

this would have been a perfect christopher nolan villain "Some men just want to watch the world repent"

In other words, he doesn't love money and power, so he's obviously "deranged, evil and hypocritical," aka the christian strawman

but in-universe, he really is deranged, evil and hypocritical

No. They never go after Loras because they don't give a fuck about people being gay. They're a movement based on the fact that the nobility failed to protect the people and churches and they want to militarize so they can protect the septs from rapists and raiders.

The show seriously white washed Cersei because the High Sparrow only takes over because Cersei has the old high septon murdered because Tyrion appointed him and she is batshit paranoid about the valonqar thing. Then once the High Sparrow takes over he sells off all the riches of the Sept to feed the poor and Cersei makes a deal with HS to forgive the Crown's debt to the faith in exchange for them being allowed to militarize to protect the septs from raiders.

The whole time Cersei wants Margaery dead because of the prophecy so she has a couple cronies go to HS and confess that they were fucking Marg, one of which Cersei tortured until he would testify that he did. HS arrests Marg but doesn't buy the story and whips one of the cronies until he confesses that Cersei was orchestrating the whole thing. HS then invites Cersei to discuss Marg's arrest and they throw her in a cell.

The Tyrells lose their shit when they hear about Marg and pull all their armies to King's Landing, abandoning their siege of Storm's End in the process, opening it up for conquest by the Golden Company. HS doesn't give a fuck about Marg and hands her over to Randyll Tarly (Sam's dad) until her trial. They make Cersei do her walk of shame and then the book ends with Varys murdering Pycelle and Kevan because they were stiching up relations with the Tyrells and undoing Cersei's idiocy.

Even CIA comments that Cersei is messing with his plans because she was making everything go to shit in a few months and CIA thought it would take a couple years.

He's undressing those whores for you though.

The common people would chimpout, you need to at least pretend to be following laws and rules

Just like anyone who can act and isn't a mindless Daenerysfag. This show is so screwed.

>couch

Did that word even fucking exist back then?

>back then
GoT isn't real world

based character, hope he rekts shit.

The fuck was that scene in the end? Never cringed so hard, fucking embarassing.

i love it how they punished the fag for being a fag. Was smiling ear to ear for that. High Sparrow needs to torture that posh flower poof.

I've never forget how fucking stupid Cersei was in the books.

just a rehash of the S01 final scene. they really run out of ideas

With medieval fantasy, you should try not to care about linguistic anachronisms.

Atheists on suicide watch.

F big fan (4him)

They follow the modern western liberal school of fighting enemies. You fight them by letting them kill you, because fighting back is what they WANT.

It still makes no fucking sense. Like you see a tent burning and the new slave walking out of it and everyone start kneeling and adoring her?
This is so false i might just stop watching this, i feel almost insulted.

i am only 1/3 of the way into the first book so i can't really compare but cersei in the show is stupid, too.

polytheism patriarchal hierarchy

enjoy your privilege

I kinda liked her hightest body though

You just watch. And the worst thing is how she thinks she's smarter than everybody else.

whoever that super old advisor fucker is need to die before the HS. Seriously he is one of my least favorite characters

lel

Ramsay is an evil John Cena

>that cgi face

she's not high test. you need tits and ass for that as well as a small waist. she's just fat

didn't notice it, but I was pretty drunk

They didn't use a body double

For fuck sake you fucking nut, these are simple people who ride and fuck on horses. they're no more sophisticated than the viking hordes of old. These people fuck and shit in public view, user. Fuck you assholes are stupid. They're simple people man, besides, all t heir leaders died in t hat fire that the dragon mother walked out of. so what does that tell you?

>bookfag autistically recites a paragraph of meaningless details that don't move the story at all in an attempt to demean the show

You need to go back.