>21
>been with 4 women
>1 of them was a one night stand

>69
>420
Shit was cash.

>24
>3

One quick fling with an old crush. One two year relationship. One ongoing seven year relationship and soon to be married.

> 21
> had sex with 2 women
> got a blowjob from a drunk girl
> one of them I dated for 3 years

>20
>I think 15

Kind of a haze, I've got real shitty memory

How do you forget about having sex?

>20
>0

I feel like there must be something seriously wrong with me since I'm a kissless virgin at 20 in college like I can't even do this simple thing that everyone else my age is doing. Also if I'm not getting laid now in college I probably never will. Should I just end it now?

anywhere from 30-35
stopped keeping track after a while

24, 3. I don't care much for sex nor I desire to seek it.

Easily.
Believe it or not, sex isn't this life altering experience. You fuck, realize one of you sucked it, try to improve, repeat.
It's very easy to forget something like having sex because it's not the biggest most important thing in the world.

Get a haircut and change your wardrobe. Women like flashy.

>28
>11

Currently have a fiance. Think I'm done Sup Forumsros.

>28
>0

I feel like there must be something seriously wrong with me since I'm a kissless complete virgin at 28 not in college yet ,but like I can't even do this simple thing that everyone else my age is doing. Also if I'm not getting laid when i start going to college I probably never will.

that's life buddy, I was like 19 and I got my first gf, pretty much only had sex with her, she dumped me at age 22, and now i'm gonna be 24 and I pretty much have excpeted that I'll never have sex or be happy again, though I did have sex with one other girl back in 2015 twice, but it was disappointing and just made me miss my gf even more, be thankful you are just unhappy from nothingness rather than grief.

22. 1. But that one I'm still fucking

I'm probably getting meme'd, but it doesn't hurt me to say this so I'll do it anyways.

There's no where you're supposed to be by now. Fuck what others are doing.

14 that i can remeber, probrably more. My memory sucks and i dont keep a running tally of all the trim ive gotten over the years

just make sure you take as many liberals and niggers with you as possible

>posting any personal info about yourself in datamining threads

how about eat bag of dicks OP?

feels bad

ouch..

Approaching 10 years with my current gf. Been 3 years with the previous one. No gap in-between. Feels bad man.

around 10
one of those girls i fucked her within a few hours of meeting her

I lost count in the 70's
that was 6ish years ago

22 0, aiming to be a wizard.
Coming along nicely

seriously, im actually quite attractive, boggles my mind

>21
>10 girls
5 long term and 5 one night stands.

Also I use to keep a book with all the names and locations of all the ones I could remember. My ex wife almost found it so I tore it up in the bathroom and flushed the pages. Worst day of my life.

>20
>0

>supreme genlteman

100+

Lost actual count around 40

it's all luck, I'm ugly as shit, but met one girl who liked me and fucked my brains out for almost three years, after she left I had no game, now I'm destined to be alone and never have sex for the rest of my life, sometimes I think if I hadn't have been in the right place at the right time when I met her that day....I would probably still be a kissless virgin today.

100+ stopped counting.
>married now. Keks

>ex wife
lel, so in the end it didn't really matter if she found it or not,

i'll tell you what it is, when i was young i was worried that i would cum too early and be laughed at
now im older im worried that i will be shitty since girls my age have already had 2 million cock in them

my advice guys, lose it when you can no matter how bad you think you are going to be, the alternative is much worse, trust me im a wizard

>19
>0

17 women

Think I'm doing all right, always adding to the amount too so feels somewhat good man

Women...?

11 years old, 43 women

>19
>1
been in a relationship for 2.5 years now

Fucked: 8 (Though I feel like I've forgotten some.)

If y'all are trying to improve your game, I highly recommend this site: bookofpook.neocities.org/

Not me but yea kinda what this guy said. Some of the times it was meh, cause I was doing all the work and she barely made me finish. Other times it was pretty awesome and I want to fuck them again. Recently got into a semi-relationship where I realized number doesn't matter, it's about how well you fuck. And I realized I'm pretty good in bed, so I don't need to really care or validate myself with a number

I fucked my ex gf within like 5 minutes of meeting her for the first time. Shit was cash.

going to be a wizard soon, feelsbadman.jpg

>23
>0

>18
>3
>1 on off 3 year relationship
>1 on off 1 year
>1 thirsty bitch that wanted the cock and I said fuck it why not

Dump her now before it's too late. Live your life, don't fuck up like me

>my advice guys, lose it when you can no matter how bad you think you are going to be, the alternative is much worse, trust me im a wizard

>my advice guys, lose it when you can no matter how bad you think you are going to be, the alternative is much worse, trust me im a wizard

Actual good advice from Sup Forums? what happened to this board?

True, lose it when you can, cause after awhile you'll realize your first time was never really that special.

But as for girls having a million cock in them, that's not true at all. Out of all my friends who are girls, and all of the girls I've fucked, I'd say maybe 5 of them have fucked more people than me, and I'm not even at 20

>29
>one woman
>on and off for years years, she's married, had 2 kids when we started now has 3, 100% not mine.

33 , ~154 , I've got a list in a .txt file on my computer that has all of them, that was last time I checked, been in a 3 year monogamous relationship and a 2 year monogamous relationship in that time period. I'm a pimp or a hizzoe

are you me?

If her number is 1 also, put a ring on it. Seriously I was 22/1 at one point like you and so wish I had done that. Almost certainly, she wants that too. Make some fucking babies man.

BTW 43/11 now

i dont mean literally 2 million cocks, but its easier for women to get laid, and sex is easy for them since they can basically lay there and we bust a nut

women: 1 but a shitload of times

best feeling ever
i met this girl at a party, few minutes chatting then we were kissing, later that night i fucked her, i wish i could have fuck her more times, sex was great, i remember asking her to tell me when she cums, and she reply "i already came like 4 times" daaamn nutted 5 mins after that. Pretty neat

>24
>6

Feels pretty average

I've done plenty of self improvement stuff like hitting the gym for more than a year and dressing nice and being social but nothing cures ugly

How did you accept not ever eine happy and not having sex? I'm trying to do the same but I'm struggling

Ur not getting memed by me the 20 year old. Thanks though I think you are right i dont need to be anywhere I guess I just need to accept it but it's kinda hard

Ohh god yes sex is so easy for them, god and none of them realize it either. They think just because you finish that they are good in bed, when afterwards I'm like "this sucked, and I'm fucking exhausted"

But yea I know not literally a million, but I'd say alot of my friends aren't even at 10 yet honestly

You just have to find someone you can trust. If your sex is initially shit, that's ok. You'll get the hang of it pretty quickly (it's not rocket science). Just find someone relaxed and understanding; get to know them beforehand

age 23

Why would I? Everything is good between us and I'm enjoying life as it is. Moving in together later on this year. I'm happy.

Too bad you feel like you fucked up your life. Seems like you're the one who should do the dumping fam.

Age 24 number is 32. Keep a list of names dates and places in my phone, been told that's weird but idc

Numbers of Women I have been with: 4

Too late for me, already bought a house with her.

Anyway, I warned you bro. I warned you. You'll understand in a couple years.

>20
>0
Probably going to be a wizard

never hook up at bars and don't use tinder, I had some thing in common with all 8 of them so no regret bangs

Same here man. I feel like killing myself everyday

The more women I fuck the more I feel that I've accomplished, like the .txt file are the notches on my bed posts, they are like my conquests, I'm gentically blessed looks wise and from two wealthy families, so that didn't hurt either, but mostly I'm a full of shit sociopath so taking a woman down is just like a game, and I played the game almost every day for a long time. Don't let anyone lie to you, fucking lots of women is awesome. I have had the clap (aka dick snots) twice, but no herpes or anything else and I've rarely used rubbers. Wish it was more than 154, just have a career now and a daughter and stay busy and don't drink any more and don't care about it as much anymore. I don't feel as if I'm missing that much any more, though sometimes it hits me like a to of bricks as I feel like I should be out fucking as many young broads as I can. Oh well, maybe 154 will be 200 at some point.

Feel I should add to those guys wanting to up numbers - Ive used tinder religiously like every day for a year, had about 15 from that

28 and 0.
And I like it that way.

What the fuck you've fucked 154 women? How is that supposed to make me feel better I've never even kissed a girl and probably never will.

And I think like, 20
Most last year

>23
>0

i tell potentials that i haven't had sex in a while and might be rusty, so you know its a good cover i think, but damn i think back to the hundereds and hundereds of opportunities i have had to get my dick wet, i'd take them all because its so much less embarrasing than being a wizard, so thats my advice to the younger virgins, just go for it seriously, even if its just 1 pump

>25
>zero

someone ask me how many men i've fucked

have a friend who I'm certain has fucked 100-150 chicks and hes the most narcissistic person I've ever met, he bangs all these chicks because hes attractive but after knowing him for like 3 days they never want to talk to him again.

Not sure if worth

If its any consolation, I went until 22 before I got my first kiss and everything

How many men have you been fucked by?

7 and more one fingered.

This road is only begining

>23
>22 girls
Me and my ex split last year and I fucked 8 girls alone including her best friend in a span of 4 months last year.
No ragrets

in that order

>a few, but that hurts alot. i like to top smaller guys

age 32
fucks 0

5 (all of which occurred at or after 21)

Been with her for 4 years

UNDERAGED B&

Also
>21
>0

Pretty average I guess

god damn, not even an ugly chick? whats holding you back son

>19
>0

i'm going to kill myself, have a nice day

What changed? Or why do you think you were able to get a kiss at 22 but not before?

Time for a prostitute & upping your clothes / fitness game user

Maybe it's not everyone, but for me after about 10-15, you just feel empty after sleeping with random chicks/chicks you don't have feelings for. It gets old, and you realize the effort needed to get a girl to sleep with you isn't worth the shitty feeling after you nut. Only reason I keep going is cause eventually that urge keeps building up inside you and you have to get it out by fucking something, and once again, not really fun afterwards

stream or gtfo

pussy = pussy

on twitch ?