Are any other Americans saddened by what has happened to the EU...

are any other Americans saddened by what has happened to the EU? the EU isn't even my country but it kills me to see the flood of muslims over running a once great country

>EU=Country

I agree, I'm not from the EU either, but why those countries would just let this happen is beyond me.

Europe has fallen so incredibly far from what it once was, no matter how hard some try to still think they are the best.

EU is not a country. European Union is not a country. Which country exactly are you sad about.

We're not the best, but having a heart for the poor souls fleeing from war and hunger is a good thing. It feels right.
Think of the children. People are welcome here. The world needs love and kindness to heal.

Name somewhere that's better? America is flooded with spics and is full on race war. How is that any different from Europe right now? Oh right, it's not.

Our leaders simply betrayed us by guilt

1. Holocaust (nearly 100 years ago)
2. "Refugees" (not even 2% are eligible to receive asylum according to german law)
3. Demografic change (together with digitalization it doesnt matter at all)
4. We can't guard our boarers (even a failed state like GDR, Macedonia and Turkey can).
5. If we send them home they get mad (then just deport ALL illegals and they can be mad at home)
6. If we don't give them chances, integrate them, pay them and kiss their asses they get mad (if they are not here, we don't care about them getting mad)

But you see the hate fueling and the anger rising almost every day here. I don't know a single person who really want's to keep illegal immigrants who have no right on asylum here.

The problem will only be, if germany wakes up too late it will wake up in a second big bang... which will be bad for everyone

well id be scared to go to europe. id be afraid of getting shot, ran over or blown up

Sandnigger spottet

The EU needs to die for enforcing this unwanted mess on its citizens. The EU isn't a country, it's a globalist Zionist enforcement

Not for long

the UN created this along with the US with the war machine drone strikes supplying specific terroist cells with weapons if it seems like they'll support their cause they have made these countries nothing but battlegrounds where building explode left and right every day these countries are unlivable and the countries that are dealing with all the refugees have no one to blame but themselves the US is just going to build a giant wall around it watch the rest of the world blow itself up and turn themselves into 2nd and 3rd world nations as the flood of immigrants runs their economy into the ground start militarizing your borders heavily or get ready to say goodbye to eating every day and having a roof over your head that you don't share with 10 other families

>the worls needs kindne... ALLAHU AKKBAR
guess why everything goes to shit?
muh peacefull refugees :(((((
im not going somewhere else and blow shit up and im against any kind of war. But the inevitable is coming and i will do my best to protect my country and its people when the war will break out officially.

No.

>let's welcome diversity
>(and ignore the fact that these are not refugees)
>by trampling our own ethnic background

I will never understand this.

>From America
>Wont go to Europe coz hes afraid of getting shot

My fucking sides.

I don't believe you user.
what "war" are you talking about? a civil war? that's very unlikely user.

Are you a Americunt fat turd? Because you sound like it. Europeans are not piece of shit pathetic faggot racist cunts like you. It was your country that started this mess, bombed and destroyed a well functioning nations, and now you Europeans has to deal the mess you have created. Fuck you for being ignormous absolute shit cunt for saying such a bullshit. Fat fuckface

Putting aside that the EU isn't a country...

No immigrant or refugee has been involved in or even been LINKED to any of the attacks that occured these past years.

Children of immigrants, meaning natural born citizens of France, Belgium, Germany, yes. Children of immigrants aren't immigrants, they're citizens. They were taught in our schools among our people.

And this guy here in Germany? He just got fascistnated by an idea, bought a Glock from... I don't know, they sell those everywhere.

ISIS, made of mostly Saddams ex-generals and other higher ups (Thanks USA!!!), call themselves Muslim (and we all know they have nothing to do with the religion of Islam - and I'm not talking about jihad), so they're perfect place for those ready to respond to the hate they get. And it just keeps going down.

dont worry adolf hitler will solve the problem

U mean "continent" ? Yes its like its an inside job.

why do you think those regions of the world are afflicted with war and hunger?

I was against it for years, but now I learned that the current European system is degenerate.

Islam is pretty redpilled.

The New World Order....creators of Global Warming and mass migration into the first world countries. Dunno their purpose, but it sucks for the natural born citizens of the first world

>No immigrant or refugee has been involved in or even been LINKED to any of the attacks that occured these past years.

An 17-year old afghan refugee (who actually probably is pakistani and older) attacked 21 people with an axe just a few days ago in a german train, after being awarded an apprenticeship and host-family for being "well integrated". ISIS propaganda was found on his computer asswell as an ISIS flag and a video of him threatening germany that was posted by the ISIS propaganda page.

So fuck you

the wars already going on all of south america is covered by it and the war in the middle east if you really believe it's just in the middle east your an idiot who watches the media too much, it's been spreading out consistantly enslaving hundreads of thousands of people and repurposing factories to make them more weapons first come the immigrants and slowly you'll see the war and conflict they moved away from grow in your own streets as people get comfortable they'll also go back to hating the other refugees for being jewish or muslim this is a 3,000 year old holy war and once again it's spreading

I actually got in a pretty heated argument with a friend last night over that. The funny thing is that I'm a Mexican immigrant myself (in b4 go back, wall)

i don't know but at school i leaned about 2 theories:
a)it's their own fault
b)the north exploited them

>Children of immigrants aren't immigrants, they're citizens. They were taught in our schools among our people.

they were also taught in state-funded Mosques to slaughter non Muslims that refuse to convert or pay the Infidel tax

Muslims from the Middle East are not compatible with civilized society. Do not bring them here.

There just leftie nigger lovers....
Fuck em

Or maybe they will be thankful and happy and live in peace with us instead?

I'm not upset at all, I don't care if some people moved a few thousand miles.
I think the first world is just having a bad reaction to the issues we have been sweeping under the rug for too long.

Information can be transported across the world in a second, regions aren't really a thing anymore.

That's what you get when you give citizenship to every asshole because his parents shit him out in your country.

They didn't find peace in the shitholes they came from, the losing side of the battle are the ones who immigrated, why do you think they'll give up fighting now that everyone around them is an easy unprotected target?

It's just funny to me how stereotypes are so right, he started pulling the whole Christian shooters bullshit I would expect a retarded liberal to say, the crusades, colonialism and all that stupid crap justifying these fucking jihadist that hate the west and are bringing the quality of life of those countries down

All of these immigrants are fucking race traitors....
Fleeing their own cuntrys , just to make a few extra dollars...
A real man would work to make their country better , not flee when things get tough , like a typical paki mudslime and niggers

I love trump! And I'm a Spic!

because we don't bully them like they were in their home countries.
they were forced to fight or run away

kek you're a fucking idiot hitler killed 6million of them and the moment the ones he left alive got out of the enternment camps got home and got food they got their strength back and do you think they were just greatful to be alive with how much better things were than in those camps and how hard they fought to stay alive you think they'd have a new love and respect for the life they got to go home too, nope as soon as they got their strength back they started throwing stones at muslims, right now the big immigration is just the calm before the storm, they need to get settled in they need to decide how their going to fight where they can get the best weapons they'll take their time and act happy and greatfull that you're letting them come to your country and they are but the hatred for the other side has been imbred in them through 3,000 years of generations raised in their faith it's basically instinctual now they can't even fight it

You think every Imam has the same message? Just like some pastors shout that gays are literally devils and satans, and some says it's okay to accept them.

Then you've got the first guy, who didn't manage to kill anybody.

Also, half of the problem is terrible intelligence. No European country has an agency with the human and technological resources, legal possibilities and incentive to do their job. He got ISIS stuff on his laptop? Check those people out.

There have been over a million immigrants / refugees from Iraq and Syria in the US. 15 of them have been suspected of or jailed for cooperating with ISIS. Somehow, with the FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS, DMV, KFC, they can keep those idiots in check. Another worry is their own domestic violence, but... again, natural born citizens.

You can get rid of those Muslims:
a) It is physically impossible to prove someone's faith.
b) If they're natural born citizens, where are going to send them? It's no longer deportation, but exile of your own people.

>because we don't bully them like they were in their home countries.

They still demand special treatment and unending welfare and they still attack non Muslims simply for not being Muslim.

They are not civilized people. They are less than people. Let them live somewhere else, not here.

I'm not going to pay for them to be here.

But that's a problem that comes from years 1900-1970, when their parents came to Europe. EU wasn't even in plans back then.

Oh and colonies. Right. Because somehow, Belgium and France has lots of Africans now. Wonder where they came from? Now you know. France had colonies 50 years ago. Only 50 years! Meaning young Merkel or Trump were children when those countries were importing people.

>Just like some pastors shout that gays are literally devils and satans

How many openly say that we should kill gays?

Show me one pastor who advocates going out and slaughtering gay people in the EU or the US, and wasn't arrested for it.

I can show you plenty of Muslims who literally do the same thing. One of them was invited to a Mosque in Orlando 5 months specifically to preach to put gays to death before Mateen decided to slaughter 49 gays at a gay bar.

Found the Sven.

Well actually ........Hitler planned to have an eu...........

you don't believe in humanity enough user. the jews needed a home and that is why the political conflict about israel broke out. it is a special situation.
we are going to cause the same conflict if we try to bully the immigrants out of europe. they will be angry and rightfully so because it would be very mean to deny them a comfy home and food. they are very poor and shocked still. we need to love and share our kindness with them.

Goddammit Ireland

>b) If they're natural born citizens, where are going to send them? It's no longer deportation, but exile of your own people.

Just stop giving thewm citizenship? german constituion still is built on bloodlines and not on birthplace.
It was just an gift of the SPD and Greens to "integrate the children of the "guestworkers" who never left despite being guests".

I find you people red pilled as fuck, and you have the race card to play as well

>They are less than people
>I'm not going to pay for them to be here
That's so mean user!
Think of the refugee children and their poor little broken hearts because of what you just said!

They deserve to be happy and wealthy.

fucking sandniggers, they ruin everything
they need to die
>think of the children
the children that will grow up to commit suicide and kill others? fuck off.

Think about WW II

Surrendering is what the members of the EU do best

I still get called a racist though

britain never surrended to anyone.

they surrendered to the romans and vikings

Spics > Muds.

At least they don't rape, kill, or spread their shitty religion...as much.

Plus their women look better.

>the children that will grow up to commit suicide and kill others? fuck off.
no child is inherently evil. you should give them all your love so empathy can flourish in them too

they surrendered the most prosperous mass of land ever to exist on the face of the planet

That is good Trump doesn't give a fuck about race he just wants to stop the flood of illegal entry by any race.

Every attack in Europe just gives him more power.

Trump 2016
Make America great again

britain never surrended to the United States

they surrendered their rule over it

20 years ago Europe was a nice place to live, now I just want to leave. :(

Has any country gotten better in the past 20 years? Everything seems to have turned into some degree of shit. Fucking Y2K was more subliminal that we thought.

good faggot we dont you here. love it or leave it. move to Canada you fucking commie and see how you like it

Yeah, Iceland.

unless you propose to remove them from their families and their ideology at birth, what is inherent has no relevance at all

I remember in the 90s, my country was so relaxed and nice, viewed as one of the greatest countries in the world to live in

Then we let refugees in and now it's illegal to sing the national anthem in school or wear the countries flag on clothing because it's offensive

Where my country gone

>the EU isn't even my country

...lolwat...

Some cucks were demonstrating in my town (not a large town, North-East England).
"LGBT+ against Islamophobia"

Cuck me up fam

>no child is inherently evil
yes, no NORMAL CHILD but a MUSLIM CHILD is

More like this, hilarious

Don't have more about Muslims, really, but got a few more Leave memes

ya i also live in the us and even i feel bad for europe the the leaders of all those nation need to stop letting dune coons enter there contries

There are no Muslim children, per se. Infants, at least, don't have the reasoning capability to take a stance.

There are only children of Muslim parents, who are criminally abused into hatred of the natural apostasy of all non-Muslims.

so where is the bar in the pic?

Kek user. Kek.

>696044193
found the paki

Easy now. Go back in time and tell 'em. What's done is done. They already have citizenship.

You the point
One pastor says A is okay, another says B is okay. Don't matter what A and B are in this analogy. All more the reason to monitor those evil Imams. Yeah, sounds simple. Just put those who attend the most the Mosques of those most rampaging Imams. They do it in the US.

fuck them, they are idiots and deserve it.

lol butthurt

This

I used to think at least Germany was safe since they are basically rolling over and they treat immigrants better than nationals. Now I see that the Munich shooter was yelling Allahu Ackbar and the government still says there is no apparent link to ISIS.

Coupled with Germany's censorship of 'hate speech' on the internet and their control of the media, similar to Sweden, I am losing hope for Germany.

And the guy in Nice was a Tunisian immigrant

Even though you're wrong about the attacks, they are responsible for rapid increase in crime and more specifically, rape.

I agree completely, these are inhuman assholes that don't realize these refugees are people who have lost their homes and loved ones, everything they came from. And it was a result of an emergence brought ought by Cold War era international politics they had nothing to do with.

I don't speak Nazi, what do those words mean?

America is my favourite city.

>refugees
Sure. At the hands of Muslims and due in part to Islam.

>implying all or even most of the immigrant flood are refugees
Lying or delusional

Let's have a heart for all of the worldwide atrocities committed while screaming Allahu Ackbar and cut down on Muslim extremism before more people fucking die.

White White White
White White White
White White Black

White...white...white...then finally black

Underrated

White/black

Half of those aren't white though. I thought it was right and wrong, respectively.

it means "Heil Hitler"

i'm from denmark and I lived in both england and copenhagen for years. there is crime all over the fucking place and have seen it all. america isn't any different from most of europe, racial tension all over the place.