Maggot dick.

always wondered how this kind of shit happens

What's that, a finger?

they just programmed you to believe that

Feed meeeee

it hypnosis related jew medial open called "never let it go"

All those poor penises

stop posting fucking dicks niggers

How the fuck do you get maggots in your gums??? More head chops please.

that gif is 40s too long faggot

>Hi l'm Yusuf Ahmed and this is Jackass

Why do I enjoy these so much?

Execedrin headache no. 7

Wish I could find this without the shitty watermarks.

Hmm..I think I feel a pulse

This is art!

/thread

>not jackassad

Does anyone have the one with the worm coming out of the dick or the one where the dude has his dick split and he drills where his dick hole used to be? Thanks in advance. Or the picture of the nigger fucking the dead chick with her stomach cut open and you can see his dick inside of her?

How the fuck did he get that in his mouth? You can only get myiasis by a fly dropping eggs on/in you, or by a mosquito who was infected. Shouldn't be letting that shit near your mouth.

Judooooooo CHOP!

Poo in the loo, normal day cleaning body parts like its nothing

nice pussy

Unf I would fuck it

nice ass

someone was thinking too hard

I speed on my motorbike in crazy traffic on zig zag roads everyday lol im gonna end up like this soon lol

There's a medical tool that's called a pelvic binder that was created pretty much solely for motorcycle riders. You split yourself open from your groin to your sternum and they plop your guts back in and bind you up. You'll possibly lose your testicles in this ordeal.

Motorcycles are for morons.

thats not a zit, its a spider bite

Hopefully I won't get b& for this.

you're a genius

OMG the file name!

Pretty new huh?

Thats it? Come on, give us some more

Lefty feels that shit.

It's too bad that she died.

so delicate
funny thing is the eye is already healing around the glass

is she ok?

Well deserved. Hope he died.

See the surgical gloves? She's in the hospital, dumbass. She'll be fine, with proper medical attention.

how he losed his dick

how you losed english?

i hope he made a full recovery, went back to work and had this happen to him on both eyes

dats cuz u gay. and gays dont deserve dubs

If I had to guess, I'd say he drew a pistol from his elastic belt loop and blew his crotch put with a bullet.

More?

BantĂș's necropsy

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those Cheetos that you stain on your shirts every day.

looks like a movie prop

Why are you on this thread then, your just as sick as we are.

Is that an alien? Ayyy lmaooo

its hilarious when liberals defend this

theyre so obsessed with giving women everything that theyre prepared to let women murder babies as long as the women are happy about being women

Well, I'm done.

>let women murder babies
eat shit

no, he is alive and he look like a badass now.

Them guys are hard core. They were "Like I give a fuck".

actually he looks in two dimensions now