Fucking hell, my thumb hurts right now

Fucking hell, my thumb hurts right now

Peel it off

need to lance it. heat up a needle and poke it through to drain the blood, will feel so much better

Fuck off

That sounds like it would really hurt

this
i used a small drill bit when this arrived to me. smth like 0.8mm

you twist it with fingers and with a bit of patience you relieve the pressure and you keep your nail

poke that shit with a hot needle op. feel much better trust me

this
the blood that comes out is all brown, it feels much better later

post after/during draining I enjoy see such things very soothing

Why did u paint your thumb black?

You gotta amputate your thumb, otherwise it'll spread to your brain. Happened to me once.

Don't jam a nail in there. I went to a doctor years ago after getting my left middle finger caught in a door. He took a needle and rotated it slowly with very little pressure in the middle of the nail. As soon as the blood starts coming out the relief is instant. Scary as shit so don't press too hard but, fuck it helps.
>Subungual Hematoma

>not white

fuck off

do this and take pics OP

This isn't Facebook, faggot

Oh and eventually a new nail kinda started growing under? the old one. Old one fell off eventually. Nail/finger still doesn't quite feel the same but you can't really see a difference.

Checked

I crushee 2 of my fingers when i was little the guy who said heat up a needle is what the doctor did for me it goes through you finger nail like butter u dont feel it so be careful to do it slow. And ya it felt awesome the release of the pressure was great as a kid i was a little freaked out at first but after word i felt like i was acting like a wuss

Yep, am a junior doctor. The black colour is trapped blood under the nail. Either heat up a needle and place on the nail or go to a doctor.

gotta release the pressure with a needle user, go slow, blood will come out before it starts to hurt. The feeling of relief is unbelievable

You need to drain that shit with a hot needle otherwise it's going to get infected and be really fucking bad.

same thing happened to me, already been a couple months now

it hurts then feels good