I believe this is yours, Captain America !

>I believe this is yours, Captain America !

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UpPx7E27Bc8
youtube.com/watch?v=G5ObZEi6KZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why make this thread? Is your life really that bad you had to resort to this? Go talk to someone OP

Best line of the movie

>you couldn't have done that earlier ?
>...I hate you

kek

He was a big guy

>we wanted it to feel like real world

>"QUIP"

DKEKS ARE SO MAD

looked fake af

Scott Lang confirmed best part of CW

I didn't like the helmet though

Ant-man is the only Marvel character that transcends the medium

youtu.be/UpPx7E27Bc8

Wow, how have I never seen this before?

>hank pym always said it, never trust a stark
>and you are?
>come on REALLY? I just turned 100 feet tall and beat the shit out of your whole squad senpai, you dont remember me?

what did ant man mean by this?

Antman should crawl into a large enemy and grow into Giantman. It would look gnarly as fuck.

If he'd returned to normal size in Tony's suit it would've been very messy

>every single shot

For whom?

Were her legs CGI?

For you,

why are they so hairy?

She's a slav.

Realer than real life...

It was fake.

those goosebumps, hnnng

She's so perfect.

:3

They were such perfect casting choices, and coming from a pretty big Pymfag, I'm pretty happy that Rudd is the main focus, he's killing it as Lang.

Now we just need an O'Grady. I think if Gleeson could pull of a a tough guy look, it could work.

What was his motivation?

Captain America asked him to help out.

>thinks for thanking of me

He's by far the best thing in the MCU and the most human and relatable character they have. All thanks to Rudd.

Can I get a print out of Evans laughing?

my heart

>boring capeshit
>suddenly ant-man
>movie just got 100% better

>OHOHOHOHOOOOO
this, ant-man is the MCU's silver bullet

They made her such a waifuable qt in CW.

what the fuck, this is like a Tim and Eric bit, love it

he actually says senpai?

classic cape kino

This dynamic was bad and made me uneasy

This was reasonably amusing, and Lang's best outing to date. I was a little disappointed though: I didn't think we'd see any Giant Man until IW, wherein it would be Pym - the superior Ant Man.

Cap is currently the best trilogy the MCU has to offer

Here's hoping Ant-Man is the greatest trilogy the MCU will ever produce

old helmet would have looked cooler, yeah
but i didnt think the new suit detracted from him at all

>UHH, IT'S ME, TONY! YOUR COOONSCIENCE
megakek

>Ahh, hello. Was it you who rang the Bell of Awakening?

>So you need supers to beat these super psycho soldiers? count me in
>Captain America! it's an honor, I'm your fan
Did you even watch the movie?

he looks up to and admires cap like spiderman looks up to stark
ant-spider movie WHEN?

So this movie happens around the time Ant-Man ends?

probably some time after; considering the new suit/helmet antman has and that Sokovia shit hadn't happened yet (or wasnt mentioned?) in ant-man

Yeah, I couldn't shake the feeling that they got the rights to use Spider-man like three weeks before production so they had to rush the fuck out of his design.

No, Sokovia had already happened in Ant Man. Hank Pym mentions the Avengers dropping cities out of skies, and Ant Man runs across a newspaper with a headline about Sokovia.

What about the credits scene where Pena tells Scott the Falcon is looking for him?

MCU movies pretty much always go in real time.

The only time I can think of that it didn't was Iron Man 2, which takes place before Incredible Hulk and the same week as Thor 1.

Marvel movies take place in real time (besides flashbacks) so Civil War is about 9 months after Ant-Man

there's some weird consistency issues w/ the post credits scene

>screencap of some blogger's braging

>2.63 MB, 1624x2440

damn guys, I dont mind the qt Olsen in HR but why post faggots in those. my PC explodes

Does anyone have some orange slices?

The post credit scene was just a scene from CW.
It didn't happen in real time.

here you go famicom

t.Aus

Antman humor best humor

I didn't understand this quip. What does it mean?

Orange slice is good for headache reliefe

at least in the US, it's common that little kids get snacks after soccer/baseball/sports games

often orange slices

am i missing the joke? is it a reference to something? I thought it was kinda funny but not KEK material

I want the Ant-Man and Wasp movie to be made already. It's about the only Marvel hero I'm still interested in. Iron Man was good, but he's run his course and Captain America seems to just be a vehicle for expanded Avengers stuff.

Hopefully the next Ant-Man movie will let Paul Rudd be more like Paul Rudd.

I thought it meant that turning big fucked his body up and he needed vitamin C or he was gonna get scurvy or some shit.

The fact that he calls him by his full name, basically fangirling

he also says it like a bad voice actor from an 80s super hero movie

>DC fans complaining about Civil War CGI

Top kek

His suit is so fucking cool. IMO I think it's 100x better than ASM2 suit

I noticed it has this texture, almost like velvet or something to it. It Isn't some sort of scale or honeycomb look like we've seen previously and it doesn't look bad

This one was cg too.

Once Infinity War comes out I'm going to be done with capeshit altogether.

Antman was the last solo hero film I enjoyed.

I don't care about Cap, Thor, or Iron Man anymore. Guardians is a group deal, no interest in Black Panther or Dr. Strange.

there's to much you have to see to understand the universe and I just don't care enough to watch it for another 20 years.

Antman is my favorite Marvel film, I really hope the sequel doesn't change to much from the first film.

>antman is my favorite marvel film
I pray you meant MCU film

Yeah. TugBoat spidey is still at the top, I've got high hopes for 3rd Gen spidey though after Civil War.

Like'd how he was portrayed.

>le spidermans were good meme
this is an ant & superior spiderling discussion thread, get your old-ass shit outta here

>Antman was the last solo hero film I enjoyed.
Could have something to do with the fact that no solo capeshit has come out since then.

So was this.

I didn't enjoy the Thor films, the last 2 Iron Man films were lack luster, Cap never really captured my interest and I've never seen the Hulk movies.

Antman had a charm that hasn't been seen since the first Iron Man.

I was pretty happy with the new spidey as someone who was obsessed with him since I could read, I remember being 5 and seeing the first upcoming attraction poster for spider man 1 and being hyped out of my mind for a year straight.
either troll or 15 year old

I havent seen Ant man, but after watching civil war, it made me want to. He was the most interesting part of the movie to me as far as extra characters go. I liked the shrinking and stuff how that was handled, is it the same in the ant man movie?

just white kids

The Director of Ant-Man was invited to look at how they were handling in Civil War to maintain a consistent feeling of his powers. The shrinking effects in his own movie are awesome.

It's better

That he gets to call him the in person.

awesome, gonna watch it soon then

I got my sister to watch Antman a week ago before going to see CW and she initially didn't want to.

Now it's a favorite marvel film of hers.

Watch it, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how fun of a movie it is.

Ant-Man and Winter Soldier are pretty much the best of the MCU so far. Winter Soldier nails the more serious stuff and Ant-Man has the comic book vibe down perfectly.

The first Iron Man was kinda decent, but let down by kind of shitty action sequences.

No joke. After the first ever antman teaser, I had zero intentions of watching it. It wasn't until I saw this and the little promotional bits on comedy central that made me change my mind.

Seeing Michael Douglas smile lovingly upon his drawing of him and Paul was gold.

Obviously not this shot. This was the only shot he had in the actual costume. Notice how the costume looks nothing like how it looked in action. It just looks dull.

The person who said every shot was cgi is retarded, but they were mostly accurate.

oh my

ANTS

>cap leaves the shield in the end
Ant-Man is wrong and Tony was right. Rogers didn't deserve that shield.

ANTS

Ant Man the movie was so bad, how do people consider this shit good
>Dude funny mexican man
>Dude Baskin Robbins always finds out

except that shit was actually really funny user
>implying ant-man gives a fuck about what cap's motivation is
ant-man isn't in it for bucky or the treaty or any shit like that, he's been invited to hang out with THE AVENGERS and wants cap+theothers to think he's cool

Pym has always been one of my favorite characters out of Marvel, and I've loved Spencer's recent Lang run(s).

All the capeshit-saturation in the world has been worth it. They've finally made it.

Fuck you Richards, and your goddamn stretchy bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5ObZEi6KZ4

Is "I know you, too. You're great!" the best line read in the history of film?

Do you also have a beard and own a superhero shirt?