Hey Sup Forumsros looking to pick up 3g of weed in Munich. Anyone know of anyone/got any numbers?

Hey Sup Forumsros looking to pick up 3g of weed in Munich. Anyone know of anyone/got any numbers?

>general stoner thread

>totally not cop

>totally swede on holiday in Germany

Not knowing German and asking people in English is not helping my situation..

Feeling shady as fuck asking people on the street everyone saying no. Are there really that many undercover cops here?

undercover cops are just a meme, go to a bar and ask some mates

I'm at Hauptbahnhof looking through the smaller streets, seems dry. Some dude told us it's because we're white. Any better places to go looking?

Order a pizza and ask the delivery guy idiot

Go to parks and look at black people just standing there, go to them and ask
Glhf maybe u could die

>Munich
It's hard to find any weed in the southern parts of germany since most people there are conservative and the laws on the southern states are stricter

That's a last resort

Bullshit it's Bayern they are quite cool about weed. Has to do with the shooting yesterday that he can't find anything. Police are roaming the streets I wouldn't go out and sell stuff either.

go to a better country

Felt more like the logic of dealers would be that cops have better shit to deal with

friends told me that it's almost impossible to find somebody. And laws are stronger e.g. bavaria has a lower amount that counts for "own needs" than berlin.

3Grams of weed? Trying to kill yourself dog?

You're joking right?

Your friends are idiots or have no contacts at all. The shit comes mostly from France and travel through south Germany. Of course it's easier to get ithe in the capital but it's easy to obtain here and a lot cheaper

Wanna hook me up then bud?

H A I L Q U E E N L A G A N J A

How Much do you pay? paying 4,50 for the cheapest strain and 8,50 for one of the bests available here

Go to Mc Donalds, ask for Ali. He'll take real good care of you.

We know a guy named ali who was gonna pick up for us but he's out of town or some shit, some Pakistani guy

In bavaria you pay pretty much everywhere around 15€ for a g

yeah that's what we are expecting to pay, hard to pay anyone when you literally don't know anyone here. Trying to find a number from someone but no luck so far

go to the nearest park