Continued CUCK THREAD

Continued CUCK THREAD

What would you do to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10813601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How nasty would you get?

Decent bod, but the whole pie-face thing I'm not into. Another would probably fuck her and I'm sure the niggers will.

they look nasty enough already to be fair

Seriously? That's just grotesque, faggot!

requesting nerdy white girls and or girls that have been blacked

Whoever posted is there moar

Anyone wanna do this privately? Or trade pics of our gf's? Pop me a message for more souichieo@gmail

This whore lives for black cocks

how do you know? proof?

fuck yeah go on. anything slutty?

Fuck and spank that fat ass

i'd cuck her
strawpoll.me/10813601

anyone recognize my whore?

She looks like a gang bang candidate. I'm sure she would be happy with 10 men using her like the whore she is

what would you guys do?

would love to see her being gangraped as she begs for help

what would you do to my gf?

current gf, bit of a whore before we started dating. Love hearing her talk about it but she doesn't like too, what would you do to her anons?

what a hot slut
i'd facefuck that pretty face of hers, lips stretched around cock, feeling that hot tongue of hers, wanna find out how much she can take til she gags, those tits need squeezing around my cock too, titty fucking her, as i grab them and her ass too. Bend her over a desk, those long legs taught playing with her ass as her pussy is filled, eyes seeing you stroking, gonna need that tight ass too, and it is tight it's a struggle, but she still pushes back wanting it, such a hot tight fuck she moans, face pressed against the desk, emptying my balls filling her ass with my cum, as i move around to her face sucking my cock nice and clean

Does someone want me to cum on their pic?

anyone?

>skinny

god damn.

stories? she your gf or what?

yes

Fuck her tight pussy I would, when she got home, her pussy stretched would be

looks a bit like someone i know, it's not, but just looks a bit like her, i'd fuck her too

would bend her over then brutally assfuck her making her cry and ask to stop untill i cum inside her

I'd facefuck her cute little face and glaze her face with my cum

GF.
Really wild, loves to spread her ass and be rammed and fucked like a whore.

Why not, have fun

fuck this skinny girls ass while she holds her legs behind her head

she ever been a whore?

contact info?

let her gobble my cock while she looks up at me. she would deep throat me until her makeup is smeared and theres lipstick all over the shaft of my dick. Id cum on her face and all over her glasses

What would you do to her and how much would you pay her for it

ever been blacked?

More of the beauty to the right?

more in this outfit?

would facefuck til tears came down her face, then facefuck her some more, those lips need stuffing with cock, like all her other holes, throw to the bed ass up, alternating between pussy and ass, drilling them both hard, until she collapses on the bed like a slutty mess, continue to fuck her until i'm almost done, cum on her glasses and have her lick them clean and eat up that cum

Nerdy white girl for bbc

Who would fuck these sisters?

kek, she appears in almost every thread

please guys
(still her)

A Kate Mara lookalike. I'm a fan, what else?

she ever taken a bbc?

want that contact info for her

more

You got full body pic? I'd slide my cock deep in her throat and cum on her cute face any day

Pay her? Are you kidding? She'd be lucky to carry my nuts in her guts you faggot!

>gottdamn.gif

First I'd get her to give me head, really sloppy and wet, then she'd suck on my balls, as I rub my dick on her face. I'd make her eyes water, but she'd smile and keep going, as I fuck her throat faster and faster. She's finish me with her hand while she touches herself with the other.

would brutally throatfuck her untill she suffocates and drool all over my cock

Id pay her nothing. Id just take it from her while she was tied to my bed. Struggling and helpless Id pinch her nipples and finger her pussy until she knew she wanted dick. Id make her suck me off and eat my cum, then Id go for round two in her wet open cunt

I think it's only that one photo, but still here's another one. I don't have a lot though.

Gangrape by the homeless.

Her ex was some nerdy black dude, won't talk about it much, but I bet she loved getting fucked by that dirty nigger.

Show me what you 2 fags are burning rubber into.... Probably your fat sweaty palms.
Inb4 "your mom"

brutal gangraped by niggers and creampied

It's a nice pussy, not even a hundred man?

haha pics? share something slutty or stories

she ur gf now?

more of this whore?

These are just model headshots. Unlike so many kids on Sup Forums, I'm an actual bull. I don't play facebook or insta games.

Best of luck!

Yes she has

Just if u feel like it

WWYD to them?

Tie her to a radiator and jerk off on her for a week straight. After she was covered in old cum, Id throat fuck her and make her eat my jizz for another week. Then Id move on to pounding her pussy, filling her insides each time. For the final week Id fuck her asshole and cum deep inside her. She would beg for you every day, but secretly enjoy being used like a fuck slave

Is the mom hot?

which one / more?

maybe

upload her album? i wanna share with friends

you want to use her?

she available to be used?

fuck that wig right off her white ass while u watch

upload this white bitch.

i want everything

she got contact info?

I'd tie her up, spank her ass until it's bright red and destroy her tiny ass

Nah she's dating one of my buddies, this short chode with a beard.

I'd have her stand up facing the wall at my hotel room, leaning forward. Then I'd kiss her neck and stroke her body. I'd remove that dress, letting it slip to the ground around her ankles. I'd take her to the bed, where she'd sit at the floor while I unzip my pants. She'd lick my balls and my cock, while you'd be sitting in a chair in the corner, forced to watch. After a while I'd have her on all four with her small ass up in the air on the bed, stroking all over, on her back down to that nice thong. I'd lick the inside of her thighs, slowly removing the thong, eventually licking her pussy. Occasionally I'd flip the clit, and after a while I'd suck her clit. Then I'd stand behind her, slowly smoving my dick up and down in her opening, watching her beg me for it. I'd have her face you as I ram it deep in her a couple of times before I take it out and lick her asshole and finger her pussy. Then I'd fuck her some more, stroking her clit until she comes. While she still shivers from her orgasm, I'll finish my load all over her face.

Fucked bloody in the snow.

post more or upload to imgur. i need a fap

love how all theese gymnasts and cheerleaders crop out half the pic and in every one of them they have their legs spread- Sluts

You're just in here to beg every person for more pics and contact info. fuck off

Nothing wrong with more

contact info to actually cuck them duh

Film her getting gangbanged by the football team.

what would you do to my slut?

also her

shave that

Slap my cock on her tits until it's rock hard then get her to spit on it so I can fuck her big tits. Move up to get head and throat fuck her until she gags and cum in her mouth

i'd have her show just how good her cocksucking skills are, working those lips up and down me, sucking it deep right up to her throat as she gags a little. I'd lay her back press into her pussy starting to fuck her, taking her wrists into a hand pinning them behind her head as i fucked her deeper, sucking on her tits, my other hand feeling squeezing her ass cheeks, giving them a slap and toying with her asshole, rubbing against it as i hold her back fucking her deeper, faster, as she moans like a slut as she gets worked up, fucking her more as she yells out, moving up to her open mouth as i empty my cum into it, drinking it down like a good girl
she's hot

First one