I'm really depressed Sup Forums , the worlds gone to shit...

I'm really depressed Sup Forums , the worlds gone to shit, lost the love of my life (its been 4 years & still can't move on), the only consolation is chocolate - what kind of life is that , where the highlight is sugar. Want to an hero but can't cause would destroy my mother (her mother already an heroined). What do? Feels thread?

get some giggles into your life, read some greentexts here. This isnt the best place for depression advice but all i can say is that you should try and get a laugh or two, it helps alot.

MAN THE FUCK UP PUSSY

you should try alcohol, it's my favorite.

Chocolate CHOCOLATE
CHOCOLATE...CHOCOLATE

I would try to define what you want over the next year, 5 years, 10 years and then retirement. Use as many details as possible.

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Actually I use low dose LSD about every 3-4 days, plus low dose ketamin, but think I need something ..stronger. Been considering heroin, since why not

Over the next 5 years, I'd like to drop dead. 10 years out, I'm seeing myself decomposed, and for retirement, I'd like to become a tree.

rolll!

Kek

No. Your world has gone to shit. Change it. No one will do it for you.

because alcohol is cheaper, available on almost every street corner, and kills you a lot slower

Keep eating chocolate until you get diabetes and die

Sounds like a solid plan

Kick depression in the fucking balls user. Go outside, be part of lots of things, excersise, surround yourself with people you share interestes with. Do something other than think about it, the more you do you feed it and you let it grow and grow.

Don't let it control your fucking life man, it's bullshit.

Do heroin, just don't do it IV, unless you wanna die....die......die.........die...............DIE
if you binge hard enough you'll be physically dependent on it within a week. Enjoy faggot

Well technically I'm already retired. I own property so don't need to work

Just get out there, there's plenty of free meat out there and maybe just maybe you will find a new love of your life.

What i have seen is people want to date supermodels, if you are on Sup Forums just forget supermodels. Get an average mate, not perfect but average, someone you hate at first but when you get to know you just love.

Wrong, THE world has gone to shit
>Paris attacks
>Syria
>Ukraine
>south China sea
>civil war in USA blacks vs cops
>nice
>brexit
>trump
>etc etc

Oh, forgot to mention climate change. I see cali is on fire again

Eat edibles

100% this. Don't let yourself become lethargic, you'll overthink and start the cycle of self loathing and depression. Just go out and find humans that you feel comfortable around and really listen to what they have to say and speak your heart to them, it will make you feel significantly better OP.

Well, the love of my life stopped caring a single fuck about me about 3 years ago, we weren't dating or anything, but i was depressed back then. When she left everything went worse.
I've considered being an hero but i don't know what will come after dead, and r8 now i'm not even depressed, but can't find any reason to live either; no dreams or goals.
The only thing that keeps me alive is maybe the hope to find something to live for.
So, if you really want to be an hero, do it but
i would suggest, don't do it unless you are totally sure about it
and don't let feelings control you
i think that suicide should be an option only if your life has no meaning, if your dreams and goals have gone

Is that a Rittersport?

set the alarm at 07:00 tomorrow, go out for a run. go home and take an ice cold shower. do this every other day for a month

Winrar

After a month of doing that how should I feel?

in control

Murder suicide with mother problem solved.

Are you me? Similar situation, usually depressed, pessimistic, feels like fun is the exception, overweight and want to reduce the weight but chocolate, candy and buying other stuff is a little help with the problem that I will get fatter. And I am afraid of the day I don't know what to buy anymore. I must distract myself from thinking by gaming, working, reading or anything which blocks my mind from thinking about my life. I would end it (either with H2S or HCN) but I don't want to do this to my mother who did everything to give me a good life/education/etc.

1- I and most of us here, already lost a love of their life, and have found a new one after. Life's duration is not 20- or 25 years, you have time.

2- World is what we make of it, you don't know the future. Ask somebody in the WW1 time or 2 how he though the world was going to be ? We have Elon Musk and plenty other guys who really do great stuff to improve our lifestyle. My mother for exemple is a good human being , very nice and kind. See ! There are plenty of them. Just focus on the positive, HARDER.

3- Your maybe a kid, or some youngster ; don't consider everything you see in tv or else as a fact, at least, not the only facts. CNN doesn't show you especially what is going good on earth. It's meant to hurry / scared/ control our mind in somehow. So stay away from these stuff.

4- To get out of this shit you're life has to be fucking exciting. So you have to take control of it. Stop waiting. Act. Fucking ACT ! Yes, it's not gonna be easy, obviously. You have to get a routine and fullfill it to the goal you have set.
Therefore, you'll get satisfaction, taste, results...well, it sounds " improving" to me.

Make sport everey 2 days for example. Connect to other people IRL, talk to them, go into groups doing activities you like.

Slavv