Never had a close black friend. Am I missing out?

Never had a close black friend. Am I missing out?

Sort of.

You get to see that dysfunctional culture first hand without being the target of it.

Shes here to remind u

Terrorist organization

it really depends.
if they're a friend who happens to be black, NP
if they're black and everything else is secondary, you're a racist.

every generation of blacks gets worse and worse, the father figures are all the product of fatherless homes who've adopted rap culture and crime as the primary source of guidance, the mothers of these families if left alone are even less intelligent than the crime driven fathers, they get heavily addicted to drugs and neglect their children. the white wash niggers are corrupted by the crime culture of the impoverished believing that way of life to be their heritage. This doesn't apply to all of them of course but for the majority it does, who knows how far they will fall in twenty years. the sad thing is this isnt even the true threat to the western world, islam is spreading like a plague over this planet implementing sharia and dictating what behavior are acceptable and what is not, they see their entry in the weak minded liberals who will defend their invasion regardless of its implications simply to support the idea of a politically correct world, they dont see past what they want the planet to be and what it is. if nothing is done to stop them by any means it will reach north America the same way it has reached and is destroying Europe. i live in Canada and cant go down to my bay front or walk my streets without having to push my way through swarms of Muslims with their 5 to 10 kids looking like they came off the streets of Afghanistan, rape and crime hase gone up so dramatically in my city since we started importing this cancer that practically nobody can in good conscience can defend them any longer, for me there is only one enemy and that enemy is islam. we need America to take a stand and start to destroy this cancer, its sad to say but you guys are my last hope for this world and that hope shrinks every day.

Well they're people like anyone else so they're subject to inherent personality traits different from their culture.

But yeah, the ones I had were pretty jovial and out going. My one friend always like to talk about his distaste of stereotypical blacks aka niggers.

Lol racists are dumb

I'm friends with a black girl my age at work. She's very nice and always asks how my weekend was.

American blacks are shit tier

African blacks that I'm friends with are all pretty bro tier.

Yes, everyone should have a pet.

I've lived in mostly predominately white areas, so my only exposure to blacks has been through what I see in the media (I do enjoy hip-hop culture), one black dude who robbed me for my phone, and a couple acquaintances I used to see at clubs and raves who were pretty chill. You hear about stuff like looting and rioting though, and see all these "we taking your women" posts, so I dunno what to think.

ignorance must be bliss

Works both ways

If you've been to the middle-east, gulf area, blacks there are mostly upperclass and rich people. I had one friend(co-worker), he was mainly nice, tribalism affects him like most locals of the country but he was well-educated and ran several business outside our workplace.

We had also seen people from mid and south Africa, they were very humble and far from those maniacs you see in black lives matter, honestly, those blm thugs have no idea how fucking spoiled they are

my being aware of reality and your blatant denial says otherwise

only on their stink, black people are some smelly motherfuckers.

That first time you enter a black family's house tho.

Nope, the only thing you might miss out on is the stench of black man.

You're not missing anything, but once you get a black friend you will.

They're loyal af desu, and always extra happy to see you for some reason.

I see what you did there....

and I highly approve.

Now if only more CanadiƩns would speak out publicly like you just did. Visit Canada about 6 times a year for work. Montreal? Starting to look like Istanbul, but not too bad. Quebec? Same. Toronto? Fuck that place. Full of "Respect My Pronouns!" Femi-nazis and narcissistic millennial hipsters who bitch and moan and whine about everything, with black/muslim crime and rape taking place all over. Saskatoon? Pretty chill. Vancouver? Basically Seattle and Portland, except with a growing "Respect My Pronouns" population moving in. Halifax? Pretty chill. Ottawa? Protesters all over, and a lot of "You owe me" attitudes. Overall, not much different than some US cities.

I'm not a burger, so the black people here are
all from africa and completely deifferent than yours. But when I grew up, one of my best friends was a black guy from ghana.
He was just like everyone else, but black.

>Lol racists are dumb
>XD

>I'm friends with a black girl my age at work. She's very nice and always asks how my weekend was.

I grew up in the south of Hamburg.
And my neighbor used to be very friendly too.
His name was Mohammed Atta if I remember correct.
I think he was a pilot or something.

*different

(dubs checked)
Any stories?

Welcome to Niggerville.

Of the mess you left when you went away

Don't worry, you will be culturally and diversity enriched soon, whether you want it or not.

>"racism is tought"

no its learned by experience

No

Exactly, i grew up thinking " people are people, just different colors" while having a number of racists in my family that i thought were just backwards, now that im older, time has proved them wiser than i thought then.

my experience exactly. there are very few niggers in Denmark, where i live, and they can't develop any community, so they act like everyone else, which is cool. but there are shitloads of sandniggers, and every single one i've ever met acts the same way, walks they same way, talks the same way, spews shit right and left and tries to start fights almost any minute of any day.
i know one muslim thats nice, but she's not even a sandnigger, so i've concluded that its a racial thing...

kek'd.
/thread

Some of us are cool.

There are some 67,000 prisoners in France. 47,000 of them are Muslims.

That fact is astounding.

This has to be fake. What person wouldn't avoid a moderately sized group of nigs loitering and looking in their direction.

>muslim
>race
they're mutually exclusive you stupid dumbcockmongering fuck.

An anti-racist libshit.

gold

>hiding in basement when the black uprising begins
>tyrone wants your xbox
wat do

thats what im saying you retarded bag of cum

all muslims i've met are fucktards except the one that wasn't a sandnigger

yeah like the science nigger and space jam

Yes. AIDS.

Not really. Any of the blacks that are worth being friends with are basically white in every way but skin color. I know that if the US went German on the BLM protesters and SJWs that my black friends would be loading the ovens or turning on the "showers" in a heartbeat.

a white girl purchased the house next door to me. has a black boyfriend, one week later i put a put it up for sale. it's as simple as that. the blacks move in, you move out. you stick around and your asking for it.

pretty much this. a christian muslim n yazidi of the same country or ethnic group have more in common then foreign muslims.
like lebanese behave differently to afghans. or north africans behave differently then saudis.
persians are different to pakistanis.
plus like to throw in colonial history for behaviour. like tge ones run by france like lebanon an north africa behave like italians they cat call they drink like to party while ones run by uk like saudi pakistan oogling a woman is wtf moment

amerifats dont get it. they always refer to muslim as race. when crime or terror happends they go muslim muslim not hmm could be pakistani persian lebanese turk berber havin a tendency doin this or that.
honestly i dunno how they became superpower

Fucking idiot white boy.

I walk through these crowds often in my neighborhood. Then again I'm 6' 245 lbs and a bar back, I've taken down lesbians who can hit harder than that kid.

I dated a half-black girl for a year, her nipples weren't pink, her labia were huge and gross, but damnit did she have a nice ass and she let me eat that ass every gosh damn day.

Yea

On getting your bike stolen

Put on your old Warrior's Football pads and uniform and helmet, and give that dindu a good thrashing like Coach Friedman taught you to do when you're in the 4th quarter and behind by 12.