I’m 18/f/USA, 5'2, brown hair, brown eyes, chubby/curvy...

I’m 18/f/USA, 5'2, brown hair, brown eyes, chubby/curvy. I’m looking for a loyal sugar daddy or someone to buy my nudes. 
if you’re interested kik me at peachygrll

Get a job, you bum.

How about tits or get the fuck out you cheap cabbage patch whore

i'm looking for a snip-

dont talk to her if you have a GF, she'll freak out.

someone's had a bad experience

lol i couldn't believe she wouldn't sell me her pictures when she found out XD shes selling herself on Sup Forums and she cares that i have a GF?

man the harpoons boys!

"She" wants a sugar daddy. Less likely if you already have a gf.

i was planning on spending like $25-50 out of each paycheck to spend on her lol it was very likely to happen. and it is a she. we talked for 3 days before she found out and i verified that she was female.

31/m/usa, 6'4", brown hair, blue eyes, chubby. Im looking for a loyal sugar daddy/momma or someone to buy my nudes.

It's gonna take more than that for this thick leathery fuck.

If you don't like big women, dont talk to her. some of us appreciate all female forms.

bitch please this is the internet free nudes everywere

>someone to buy my nudes
>buy

43/m/norway, 5.6, brown hair, brown eyes, severly obese. Im looking for a loyal suggar mom / daddy or someone buy my nudes

this, OP how about you get a real job fat cunt.

kek virgin detected

far from it lol

>some of us appreciate all female forms
>some of us have no standards and or any other options
ftfy my friend

Top zozzle

yep no other options, you got me...

I'll give you money for a gym membership

Fat fuck

What a waste of Quads! The gods demand penance.

if god wanted penance for it, it would not have come to pass. Your just pissy because i got the quads and you didn't.

Yeah that's a fair comment. Can't believe you nearly got quads again hahaha

I’m 35/m/USA, 5'6, dark brown hair, blue eyes, standing/posing. I’m looking for a loyal big guy or someone to file my plan. 
if you’re interested kik me at nosurvivors69

Lol not that i believe in god in the first place but yeah. That was my first quad ever. had lots of trips and dubs before.

Lose the chubby and we might talk.

God can suck my balls.

If you got two quads in a row I would have sacrificed a sheep to satan or something.