Islam will soon fade away

Islam will soon fade away

Religion*

it will? praise allah!

Islam will become irrelevant like catholicism came in the 1600s

every ship must sail away

*1800s

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Western degeneracy will corrupt Islam just as it defiled christianity. Gay tranny imams incoming.

haha, silly westerners

in 30 years, islam will have conquered and blessed europe

each child will be named after the profet, and together we will shout, allahu akbar!

This tbqh

its not degeneracy its freedom dipshit

this is one of the hotest picture on the internet

freedom means to reign over yourself
to reign over yourself is to not submit to God
to not submit to God is the epitome of degeneracy

I already have a transgender Muslim co-worker, and I'm pretty sure she is an SJW convert because she's white.

>that hijabi girl smiling

Got a raging hard on think about them having rough lesbian sex.

no you can choose to live what you call a none degenerate life without god if you decide so. Thats freedom

this is shit, just a whore wearing a hijab on cam

Yeah, fair point

>Islam will soon fade away
but not in Western Europe.

? in a democracy you are forced to participate in the degeneracy of others by way of indoctrination through schools and such, the degenreacy of other heretics will also affect everything around you. the only way you could live in western europe and be free from western degeneracy is to move to the woods and be self sufficient or something.

WTF I love elevators now

Did they die?

WE ISLAMIC BOOOOOODERS

my peepee feels strange

Cut it off. You have pee pee cancer.

i won't fall for your goyim tricks

Time will kill religions

Odds are you'll be able to grow your penis back with stem cells in a few years. If you cut your pee pee off now, you'll prevent the cancer from spreading to the rest of your body.

Catholicism is still relevant in the third world and to a smaller but still big piece of the population in southern europe. Not irrelevant, maybe in nordic places since most of you are atheists or something.

Nordics and the rest of western yurope technically aren't atheistic, though.
They're cum worshipers.