/got/ eternal general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3qDESAvzh0#t=39s
youtu.be/h5-3yt8iaLQ?t=116
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for SAMs fat pink mast

>I executed him

I'm so tired of everything having to do with the Sparrow. I don't understand what he's trying to do, I don't understand where his power is coming from, I don't get why they're allowed to keep the friggin queen locked up, none of that story line makes any sense to me.

How did this show become so shit lads??

what went wrong

>Be me, David Beinoff.
>It's 5:00 AM; my idea crayons as un-used as the day they were bought.
>The fat old man who wrote the series made Khaleesi get captured by some horse Arabs...
>And we adapted it. God forgive us, we adapted that part correctly.
>Now the only strong independent womyn in the show is a slave.
>And there seems to be no way to get her out of it.
>Dracarys could always come to save her... but the CGI would be too costly.
>Last year they could only afford 52 hooker asses to snort coke off from... Not enough.
>Realise that we might have written ourselves into a corner.
>Suddenly, I hear someone banging on the door.
>Open it.
>It's Dan.
>He is foaming at the mouth and screaming inarticulately.
>Slap him until he is calmer.
>"DABID", he screams.
>"DABID, RAPE DABID"
>Rape... Yes, the YouTube reactions would be glorious...
>"WHAT IF THE ARABS ARE ABOUT TO RAPE KHALEESI DABID"
>Slap Dan again.
>"We can't rape Khaleesi Dan for fuck's sake the feminists would go apeshit!"
>"B-b-but Dabid..."
>"What if the Arabs are about to rape Khaleesi and..."
>"And what, Dan?"
>"WHAT IF SHE THROWS A TORCH AT THEM DABID?"
>My pupils expand.
>"WHAT IF THE ROOM THEY ARE IN CATCHES FIRE AND ALL THE ARABS DIE?"
>"YES DAN BUT KHALEESI WOULD BURN TOO!"
>"NO DABID NO TARGARIES DON'T BURN REMEMBER SEASON 1?"
>My irises are barely visible anymore.
>My dicks is so hard it pops a vein.
>Fuck the idea crayons; cover my hand in the blood and write it on the fucking walls.
>End the scene with the Arabs praising Allah in front of Khaleesi.
>Nailed it.

first for E X E C U T E D

>mfw Ramsay sends 40 good men to destroy the Night's Watch and the wildlings
>mfw Ramsay sends 10 good dogs to kill everyone at the kings moot
>mfw Ramsay solos the entire white walker army with two daggers and his shirt off

8th for pod is a beast

why doesn't dany just fly her dragons to westeros

this stuff is too illogical, fucking /dropped/

they should have introduced the religion storyline earlier, so it feels kind of out of place and tacked in. but i mean, the pope did have an incredible amount of power in the middle ages and his power came from the fact that everyone was extremely religious

which house will be the next

>it's a Sup Forums spergs about the presence of magic in a setting where magic has been shown to exist episode

it was spot on ....dany is the princess who was promised

>I don't get why they're allowed to keep the friggin queen locked up, none of that story line makes any sense to me.
because there are more religious people that would die for sparrow in kings landing than there are soldiers and nobles. it's gommunism all over again.

Cause she needs a fucking army you retard

Dany is literally doing the :^) face

It would make sense if he had an actual army and power instead of a few guys with sticks

Also they didn't show how much the peasants respect him and how a civil war would start if they killed him

no fuck this guy
Theon will pull off a suicide lover shit with him

Exactly as if the Kings guard can't take them down.... Joffrey would of killed HS a long time ago

Is Brienne more powerful than Ramsay?

He's gonna build a better world, and make living fucking shits pay for it

Why do D&D hate strong male characters so much? For example Sandor, Stannis, Ned and Roose.

The only remaining men are either physically weak, mutilated in some way or have had their spirits broken in some way (even Jon is getting cucked by Sansa at the moment)

Meanwhile there's Cersei starting shit and getting names, Sansa's getting the stoneheart plotline, Brienne has teleportation powers and is literally undefeated, Arya became a master assassin and "no one" in one short montage, Melisandre and of course fucking Daenerys.

Who am I, as an alpha male supposed to root for? The midget? Mr Dickless? Jorah "I have like a week to live" Mormont? Brandon "fuck, my legs don't work" Stark? Even Davos wen't to Melly begging for her help, and Petyr comes off as an used cars salesman.

Literally only Ramsay is left? Is this a ploy to get men to support a rapist, so feminists can get a talking point? Fuck.

the type of complaints I keep seeing are making me think most of the people here have non-Sup Forums but actual developmentally disabled autism

>wahahhhh why can't we watch jorah pour oil on the floor
>wahhhh why can't we watch the two week boat and horse journey between settings

these idiots have no theory of mind and unless they actually see something happening it cannot have happened in their minds

Now that show is no longer canon I fucking enjoy this pure trash with newfound sense of irony

why is this a big deal?

It makes more sense in the books since we see the devastation of the riverlands and how it's pretty much post-apocalyptic out there, so all these people have risen for revenge against the crown.

But yeah I don't get his ultimate motive either. Seems to be power.

Gary Stu

>posting the pasta instead of the screenshot

what did he mean by this?

the dragon's aren't big enough yet, probably can't cross the ocean
she needs her fucking mongolian army, all of which will die to the walkers anyway

they are still only about half the size of aegon's dragons and he had 2 other sister riders and an army

He wouldn't dare attack the kingsmoot famalam. Even Ramsay isn't that stupid.

So we can all agree that the last scene was fucking terrible right

youtube.com/watch?v=q3qDESAvzh0#t=39s

LET ME LICK YOU UP AND DOWN

TIL YOU STOP

Tyrell.

Reminder Dany need three fires

I told you before season 6 started but you wouldn't believe me.
I told you after varys scene leaked (the one with the priestess) when he mentions how stannis died like a bitch. I fucking told you back then that everyone in the known world would mention stannis death and laught at him. I told you, but you wouldn't listen. Now it happened, and I was right.

who /maisie/ here?

So if Dany has

>200,000+ Dothraki
>several thousand Unsullied
>several thousand sellswords
>at least two dragons
>a witty imp

What's stopping her from ending this series right now by invading Westeros and killing everyone?

In the Princess and the Queen the people of Kings Landing rekt the garrison inside guarding Rhaenyra and the other royal family members. So they probably know what will happen if they try to manhandle those of the Faith.

who are they and what they are after

>Who am I, as an alpha male

This is hilarious. I bet you complain about "Mary Sues" too.

When Targaryens invaded Westeros, they were vastly outnumbered. Their dragons did all the job
Reminder that D&D is extending Dany's plot for literally no fucking reason

only the sorry try-hards of /got/ feign this

literally everyone else loved it, uncle salty

>he killed Renly with bloodmagic
>how do you know?
>he told me
>when?
>before I executed him

>that means there was unseen dialogue after Brienne seemingly swings her sword at Stannis
>that swing was not Stannis' end

>Brienne didn't kill Stannis because in her eyes he wasn't the actual murderer
>she wants to get Melly now
>Stannis is alive and roams the north with his cavalry
>Ironborn lost Deepwood Motte
>There is currently no power in the North that could have possibly retaken it
>Boltons have their hands full with competing houses and a probable attack from the south to mess with ironbabbies and Roose and Ramsey were in Winterfell all the time
>only a part of Stannis' host was present at Winterfell
>the bigger part including the cavalry was missing
>only Stannis could have pulled this off
>Balon as a rival King was a legitimate target
>Stannis needed a defendable stronghold and knew Winterfell was impossible to take with his current force

Freys and Tullys

Where would he get 40 good men, dumbass?
Do you think good men just grow on trees?

some foreign cunt just burnt one of the most important and sacred buildings in our culture down, let's worship her
nigga wat?

Her epic quest of selflessness to cure her guardian and first true friend Jorah the Andal

Why not? What are the Ironborn gonna do about it? They're only allowed 5 minutes of screen time a season

boats

bad writing

>Some bitch just burned down our most sacred temple and murdered some of our leaders
>Yay, let's worship her!

Can we agree that the show's wrinting at this point is teenage fanfiction tier?

And how can they invade Westeros when there's the Narrow Sea between Essos and Westeros?

someone add brazzers

Iam now /ramsaymissle/

Are the white walkers evil or just misunderstood?

Arryn

The Nights King

>Freys
Literally never becaus they breed like rabbits

because she has to go fuck the slavers bay up first where jorah's greyscale will takeover and kill half the population. only then when she cut bait and head for westeros

Threadly reminder that the prince who was promised is the nights kings babby

>it took him that long to realize people here have autism

But some of the criticism is valid, that last scene was terrible

It's autumn going into winter, meaning sea journeys are incredibly hard to do. Victarion sailed with the Iron Fleet to Slaver's Bay and lost half of it in storms.

And when Dany's army arrives in Westeros, at least a quarter of it will fall to winter not to mention steel-plate knights. Her army doesn't really mean anything in Westeros, it's her dragons that'll win stuff for her.

people here just like hating on things. they hate on each other, they hate on outsiders, they hate anything popular. they look for any little thing to nitpick and then call you a fucking idiot if you disagree.

Threaten some niggas and get ships

I really don't understand the appeal of this show. I'm not attacking it or its fans, I mean that very literally- I don't understand. Who cares about random fantasy nonsense? Why care about these dragons and spells and warriors and not Harry Potter or some other magic nonsense? Because they show boobs? What is appealing about this show? I hear nothing except that it has been shitty for the last however many seasons. Why are there constantly 6 or 7 threads up for it?

Do you think its hard for her to be both famous and ugly as fuck? At least us usual ugly fucks don't have to deal with our faces plastered all over the Internet

>can't cross the ocean

It's called the narrow sea because it is not that big

>BITCH IS FIREPROOF HOLY SHIT
>I HEARD SHE HAS DRAGONS, FIRE-BREATHING AND ALL THAT SHIT
>THAT'S A BIG FUCKING FIRE, HER DRAGONS MUST HAVE DONE IT
>FUCK THIS SHIT, I LIKE MY SKIN ATTACHED TO MY BODY

you mean your wife's son?

Dany is Azor ahai. Jon is the prince who was promised

their motto is fuck off we're full. they are the Australians of the North.

in other words they are pure evil and will have to be annihilated for the good of the planet.

will the hound return?

>pushes down one fire pit/torch
>everyone starts running around

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is the Faith Militant so strong?

>When Targaryens invaded Westeros, they were vastly outnumbered. Their dragons did all the job

yeah and people knew shit how to deal with them, afterwards they learned and even killed a couple of dragons themselves. hell it is all explained in the show ffs, just watch it.

>Dothraki hate sorcery (want to slit MMD's throat)
>Worship Dany fore being a level 4 fire mage

YEAH MAYBE THEY CAN CROSS IT SWIMMING

Reminder that we're getting a Children of the Forest flashback scene to when the Walkers first came

someone give the interview with clarke

WTF is wrong with the Night's King's nose?

LEAVE RAMSAY BOLTON TO ME

if it doesnt look like big deal to you, i dont know what does.

>Show is called game of thrones
>the throne hasnt been on screen since season 4

Sorry to disapoint you:
>You murdered him, with blood magic?
>...I did
link: youtu.be/h5-3yt8iaLQ?t=116

targs had three huge dragons with three riders. they also had a standing army

Armed zealots with a license to kill

awful writing

that looks bretty cool

>TARGARIES

Divine wind

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan

>tfw no stallion mounted Khaleesi

would pay for it.

Tommen's coronation happened in the throne room in S5

>called the narrow sea
>because it is not that big

Social engineering, dude. Don't like it? Then turn off the T, because it's going to get a lot worse.