PED's

Athletes that haven't been caught yet

What a fucking dork

left

Yea this is ridiculous

tbqh most American athletes are probably juicing, we're basically the new Soviet Union in terms of PEDs.
>Lelbron
juiced the fuck out in the Finals this year
>Mike Trout
lel, look at the man
>USMNT
look at them chimp out at every little confrontation
>most NFL athletes
>Kershaw, Price, Bumgarner
gonna pitch perfectly til it's october than the juicing testing starts

Baseball tests all year round, it's just a joke like it is in most sports leagues

>Bumgarner choking in October

Utter casual detected

this

this is the objectively most correct answer

>weed
>not a PED
Jean-Pierre, please

how does she keep getting away with it

/thread

how the fuck do these things even work?

do you have to inject yourself before every game or some shit? or is it just a one time procedure that lasts for your entire career

Just happened to be 100,000x better than anyone else at the time, and the next decade.... right.

is semen a PED? how could I... I mean someone else hide it if it were to be tested? my friend dan wants to know

Weed is his miracle drug son

>USMNT

No fucking way. It clearly doesn't help, and slapping faggots =/= chimping out.

But, considering you've probably only watched the Copa games, your sample size has a lot of red cards...

some sort of marathon runner?

Fucking hate this faggot. I know the whole league is on something but he takes it to another level.

Fucking kek

Almost every elite-level athlete from at least the last 40 years has used PEDs, m8

Arnold Schwarzenegger started roiding when he was 14-15 in the early 1960s. He lived in a bumblefuck town in Austria. You really think rich American players in the 70s wouldn't have access to it?

Shit, Roger Maris was popping greenies (ampethamines) like they were candy

I just hate his whole FOOTBAW IS SERIOUS BUSINESS bullshit, and the people who agree with him

Nigga you playing a game. Get over yourself

Hes clean.

Womens Marathon world record holder, yeah.

She's always been this big though

If anything she's on performance-reducing drugs

That guy has used as much HGH as the average pro wrestler.

Heh. Her issue is not playing for 18 months due to a fucked wrist and then expecting to be any good. And being dumped by her waifu Bouchard probably didnt help her.

he's just a white boi dats why

There's never been a single athelete in the last 30 years who wasn't doped up to their bone marrow

defintely using

But it is a billion dollar business
It's literally made by jews to make money

based peyton still blowing the fuck out of haters from retirement with his untarnished legacy

all the bradyfag tears, so delicious

Watt is a great player, even if he is juicing.

PEDs don't give you instincts or natural athletic ability.

you mean all those years where the colts were piping in crowd noise...yeah, untarnished....riiiiiiiight.

she's like 50 now, and as far as I now she retiered and will never be caught.

That doesn't mean he needs to act like playing football is a religious sacrament. Using the tired "blue collar, lunch pail, I'm-basically-a-construction-worker" trope for professional athletes is fucking stupid. You get paid tens of millions of dollars to entertain people. You're no more a manual laborer than Matt Damon is.

Obviously, that's not unique to JJ, but he's probably the biggest culprit/beneficiary of it. Remember that "cabin in the woods" where he trained last off-season? The one he said was minimalistic with no frills in the middle of nowhere, yet turned out to have two kitchens, a garage bigger than my house, and a goddamn elevator?

thenks ms skeltal

take a step back and realize that this... this retarded shit about the colts piping in crowd noise, this is all you can say to try and down peyton manning's legacy

if anything, that just makes it more impressive, that this is the only bullshit BTFO patsfags can try to bring up

>Nigga you playing a game.
Sure, it's a game, and they get paid well to play it, but it destroys their bodies and brains for life.

What? Mario was better, just could not stay healthy.

>Masha lost like 30+ fucking times in a row against Williams
>Masha got suspended
>Williams still smashing the ball like Mark Henry

Explain this to me Sup Forums. I don't understand.

Serena is all natty except for the twice-daily horse Growth Hormone injections

Beijing 2008