Honest rate for a 22 year old kissless virgin?

Honest rate for a 22 year old kissless virgin?

Honest rate? I'd say these days they go for about $12 a pound on the market but I haven't adjusted for inflation this year. Can't really help you with this one right now.

Shave your nasty ass beard, get your eyebrows done, and start going to the gym

Honest I like that, though I already said that it's not quite a beard, just trying to grow it out to see if maybe it fills out (it's only been 3 week). When I shave I look even worse because my face looks plain and flabby

Your earlobes are huge

You kind of look like a squishy faced Justin Bieber.

You a canuck?

you really need to shave that beard. it's absolutely hideous.

You are a regular guy
You must be very socially awkward to still a kissless at 22

I look like Flabber from "Beetleborgs" when I shave though

ITT we brag about our sex lives until OP hangs himself

>be teenager with 45 yo gf who i call mummy and gives me willy tickles and lovies for being a good boy :3

your left eye is way higher than you right

Commit suicide you worthless piece of shit. When I was 15 I fucked more bitches than you. Fucking faggot

So you fucked more than 0? Congratulations.

hot af

so thats what manifest autism looks like

thank you diagnosed when I was six

Lmfao

Shave. You look like a potential 8/10, bro. But you should seriously be out getting chicks, not here asking for a r8.

You look much better without facial hair.

At the very least, shave of the moustache and just go with the beard alone. If you opt for this route, shave your beard into a line with even thickness so you get rid of the super random growth pattern.

lol

I would agree with these insecure fags that shave. You dont have acne or or shit so best to not look like a hobo and show off your skin while you have some youth.
I wonder why you havent gotten laid since every ugly dipshit is getting laid let alone a kiss. Im twenty but my problem is i live in pakistan and its conservative sexually.