Does anyone even actually pay for premier seating?

Does anyone even actually pay for premier seating?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seating_assignment#Reserved_seating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep. the seats are usually the most central and that's nice.

Usually some dweeb on a date trying to impress their girlfriend. Those were usually the types when I worked in a movie theatre.

Or if all of the other seats are sold out.

At Vue cinema here in the UK I always pay extra for VIP.

Thats me

You've been on a date? What was it like

Yes because it gets you further away from the retards

I always buy the premier seat. I can fit in one of those bad boys with ease. In normal seating I always have to be wary nobody sits next to me because it becomes too unfomfortable. Airplanes have the same problem, so usually it's first class for me.

>not buying a regular ticket and sitting in the premier seating

THIS

It's not even enforced in odeon

>Giant empty square in the middle, taking up the space where the actual best seats would be

Dick move desu

>Going to ghetto cinemas that don't have assigned seating

Go to the cinema and see for yourself

How do I get a girlfriend?

>get there nice and early
>get assigned a shitty seat
>a nigger and white woman come in 20 minute late and get assigned best seat in the place

Assigned seating is a joke, should be first come first serve on seating

Don't be silly, you choose the seats online when you're buying your tickets. (Alternatively, at the little sales kiosks.)

>assigned seating
Is this a meme? Here in the glorious UK we can choose to sit wherever the fuck we like.

The VIP section in my theater is infested with stray falcons. Anyone who sat there would get attacked so they set up a tarp and put up a sign saying it's 'closed for repairs'. Lazy bastards, I know they haven't done anything yet, I can hear the rustling and bird calls behind the tarp every time I go.

I live in the UK and I won't even go to cinemas that don't do assigned seating unless it's someplace like a Curzon.

we don't have premium seats in screening rooms mixed with regular seats here here, rather premium rooms where all the chairs are more comfortable, with a higher price per seat.

we also have double couple's seats in the back. they're the same price, but you have to buy both seats in a go, so you can snuggle up with your qt gf.

Selling your soul to satan in exchange for a gf is a good way to get one

>so you can snuggle up with your qt gf
Can I bring my realdoll instead?

Not in Cineworld, you can't.

Assigned seating is God's gift to cinema
>can show up just in time without having to worry about your seat being taken
>no more "excuse me, are these seats taken?" bullshit
>"oh, I think you're in my seat"
>nah faggot, my ticket says C7 real fucking big

Yes you can.

American detected

i believe they discriminate against losers with dolls. it's a respectable establishment.

I'm sure there must be some shitty chav ones where can sit anywhere.

Going alone to my local synagogue to watch Green Room tomorrow lads, wish me luck.

If you're not an ugly faggot then just ask

You realize that when you buy your tickets you choose the seat there and then, and the ticket will have your seat number on it? Kind of like assigned seating I guess but you can assign yourself.

That's what we're all talking about you cretin

No it's not.

>Too autistic to understand that reserved seating and assigned seating are terms used interchangeably
Good lord man, go back to falconposting - even the autists at Wikipedia can wrap their heads around this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seating_assignment#Reserved_seating

Yes. There is no way I'd want to end up sitting next to any of you people.

Stop being so fat then

Where I live just got one of those theaters with leather recliners. I refuse to go to the normal theater. They cost of the ticket is actually a little cheaper than the normal ticket price.

So no I do not pay more for 'premier' seating.

what about my falcon then?

In Cineworld they have now enforced assigned seating, like 2 years ago.

Cineworld don't even have signs on the front anymore telling you what's on at what times

Salty milk and coins