Painless, or at least nearly
Something that won't make me a vegetable

sawed off in the mouth. bye.

okay

live and die

okay, nobody has helped yet

>sawed off in the mouth.
>bye.

Swan dive off anything taller then 3 stories. That head hitting first would be instant lights out. Of course you may pussy out last minute and over rotate and then end up a vegetable

Thanks, you've been the 1st helpful person

od on some shit man

>sawed off in mouth
can you read?

What's something good to od on

I don't have any guns...

Helium, for a method, use google.

Actually, just use google, it tell you all of this shit. If you're actually committed to killing yourself you should have already done this and be planning it out.

Live a full life, die old in your sleep. Success.

This

Paracetamol

oding is one of the easier ways to turn into a vegetable... if it fucks up

>tfw you remember when the Exit Bag was new and now anons don't even recognize it
It's not like the crystals, this actually does exactly as it advertises and kills you.

Yeah, that's why I'm skeptical about doing it :/

Thanks, that seems reasonable, and cheap

Shoot behind the ear, not the temple, or mouth, bullets can deflect or the angle can get fucked up and blow off your face.

Kinda like in birdman. Spoilers btw.

Damn, I wanted to see that, thanks but I don't have a gun :/

Get an airsoft gun and draw it on a cop screaming your choice of scary rampage stuff. Allah Akbar, black lives matter, normies leave reeeeeee, ect

That's good, anything else. So I have options

od on sleeping pills...or you can burn coal until it gets to the point where it is glowing red, because when it is glowing like that...it is releasing high amount of Carbon Monoxide.. take those coals and and put it in a small room..and make sure there is no air circulation..and just stay in there..eventually you will just start getting tired and then you will eventually fall asleep and die..

What kinda suicidal faggot wants to do anything at all? Shit nigga you aint ready. Hate to say it, but it gets way worst way worst before your gonna get the guts to do it.

Watch birdman anyway, it's pretty good, and knowing that tid bit will just add a sence of impending doom to the story, which is the whole theam of the movie.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

I'll watch the movie, and I can kill myself. I think I can. idk :(

Get a gun , shoot yourself sucess

>painless
You aren't ready to die.

There's a difference in being suicidal and depressed. One is the desire to kill yourself and the other is a feeling of not wanting to do anything. They do collide when thinking about suicide and they will collide a lot throughout life but that doesn't mean you need both.

Not only that but most people when they decide and work out everything to do with their suicide, become suddenly happy. It's a state of mind where you know it'll happen, you've reassured yourself that it will, you've reassured yourself that it's your best and only choice. If something happens to ruin that plan that you're riding on, you break down because that security isn't there anymore.

It's a far more interesting thing when you sit down and look into it.

I can't yet, not old enough, but I guess I can wait a year

Just because you want to die, doesn't mean you want to feel pain.

Yeah, you have a good point, but idk right now... I'm really depressed, and a lot has been going on lately, and I just want to end the emotional pain.

mannn just let this nigga kill himself....damnnnnnnnn

What kind of emotional pain, not asking for details, just something vague. Even an example that the average person can sympathies with.

It not about letting him kill himself, it's about working out if that's what he actually wants to do. The choice is his, not a white knights, not mine, just his.