Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Not the mc gangbang?

I'd like a fresh cheese fetus with fries

Egg McFetus for me

I'll have a McMeat baby and a semen shake.

Thats Burger King, faggot

Sperm and egg sandwich is yum!

I'll have a croque monsieur, the paella, two mutton pills, and a stein of mead

Just one of these please.

F*CK YEAH! MCGANGBANG MASTER RACE!

Best menu item.
>pic related

That's a double McRoyal. Why do you call it a quarterpounder?

>fresh
>mcdonalds
pick one

Because it's made with a different kind of meat in the U.S.

You forgot the fish sandwich, faggot

does that actually taste good?

It's not worth it unless they have it on sale, and that's really rare where I am...

Yeah both sandwiches by themselves (mcdouble and mcchicken) are good, but combining them like this somehow has the neat effect of tricking you into thinking you're much more satisfied than if you ate them separately.

Mcdonalds is delicious. They should open up 1000s of more stores in every country in the world.

Done.

Because its 2 quarter pound beef patties. Its the weight of the meat.

A little tip. See that "take the online survey" on the back of your receipt? Do it. I did it and got a coupon that gave me free fries or side salad and a medium drink for the price of any sandwich.

But what if I don't want fries or a sugar-filled beverage?

Then you're screwed.

Stupid Americans. Cevapcici and slivovica ftw

rip life, I had a good run

In France the big mack is called Royal with cheese

'cause u watched Pulp Fiction. Btw, it's Holland u stupid fuck

I also really like their Jalapeno Double and Angus Mushroom and Swiss burgers, but both have limitations in season/location, pretty frustrating.

no it's not you fucking dumbshit. In Holland they "drown that shit" in mayonnaise, referring to french fries. He asks Jules if he knows what they call a quarter-pounder with cheese in PARIS.

Trying to correct someone on their movie knowledge and doesn't even know one of the most famous scenes in history, get the fuck out of here you retarded pleb

Meh, Burger King is better.

burger king .....2 whopper meals for 10 bucks.
Fuck Mc Donald's , that place sucks

I just had the spicy triple double crunchwrap. Far superior

Can someone explain this to me I seriously don't get it

It's a shill thread. Someone was paid to advertise McDonald's on 4chins and this was the result.

Dude, food appreciation thread.

harvey's master race

non-canada fags get BTFO, you'll never get to experience the glory of a harvey's double cheese burger and poutine

or maybe, just fucking maybe, someone is taking the piss and pretending to be a shill to rustle our jimmies you fucking autistic tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy nut

F*ck you, Canada-fag.
You'll never get to experience the glory of a Tommy's

those patties are so thin they could give me a paper cut

ps: this is what it looks like when you order it

Not.this.again

You don't eat a burger for the thickness of its beef, you eat it for the overall quality of ingredients and flavor of everything in harmony.
Go eat a steak if you're going to nitpick about ground beef in burgers.

Is anyone else also starting to really enjoy these threads?

looks like beer shits on a burger, how the fuck is that considered chili?

yeah, but my idea of "quality of ingredients" means that i should be getting a decent sized burger you autist

Of course you are, you're feeling the result several carefully planned psychological effects.

You know how listening to a song you hate over and over on the radio can cause it to grow on you until you like it?

You know how you start to forget you're watching a commercial and zone out when you see the same one over and over?

And then there's stockhold syndrone, where you start to sympathize with your kidnapper.

Oh I see how it is, quantity of quality for Canadians. Well that's fair but if all you're worried about is the amount of food you're getting per dollar, why not just cook your own burgers with meat from your local grocery store?

Or it's just because I'm high everytime i see this thread and it gives me the megamunchies

What are you talking about? Nobody browses Sup Forums while under the influence of illegal drugs!

There also aren't any children under the age of 18 on the NSFW boards.

lol wut? i'd rather pay more for a high quality burger than get 6 shitty ones from mcdicks. it's not about quality over quantity, it's about the fact that thin patties suck and are characteristics of a typical shitty fast food burger.

how much does one of those chili cheese ass-blasters cost anyways

>McDonald's
>fresh

Tell me this is a joke

3 bucks

>illegal
Wot?
I'm on nutmeg m8.

It's fresher than what you can get at the grocery store in most places. In fact, it's literally the only guaranteed safe and fresh food within hundreds of miles in some disgusting third world countries.

well, a harvey's burger costs about 6 bucks USD so this is comparing apples to oranges

i stand by that the chili looks like it's already been digested by someone, would probably eat one of their burgers if i just wanted something cheap

The metric system... NOT!

Need to edit out all their clean, untorn clothing, and show more structural damage on those power lines, plus more graffiti for it to fit my imagination better.

Their chili is just finely ground beef, sauce, and finely chopped vegetables + "secret spices". Don't think it has beans like most traditional american chilis.

If $3 is cheap your standard of living must be insane lol... Most of my meals in the US cost less than 70 cents because I cook stuff from the grocery store.

yeah well meals are cheap when our taxes write you that EBT check every month nigger

test test. this is a testing

Boy am I hungry! You know what a Double Quarter Pounder doesn't have? Bacon! I think I'll head to Wendy's right now and order a for a delicious Baconator. I might even get a Frosty while I'm there! It sure is hot out!

Baconaters look nice in professional pictures, but when you buy one in person it looks so average.
Frosties are nice though. Bought one yesterday for 99 cents.

i miss the BK quad stackers

our standard is a bit higher than the states, yea. Not by a lot though.

I could eat for about that much too if I was smart about it. my meals that I eat at home usually cost about 2-4$ per person, but I use a lot of cheese/meat in my shit

I used to work at Wendy's, and had double cheeseburgers for dinner for two months straight

McBump!

sounds good

> (OP)
I'll have a cheesy JESUSburger

With extra stigmata

That's not on the fucking menu

You're confused lol... a nigger wouldn't scrimp and save by making cheap meals, they would spend all their money on stupid crap and then cry about how poor they are until they get more government aid.
And cooking your own meals is also not a nigger trait, they eat fast food more than any other demographic in the world.

When I go to McDonalds, I feel like I'm always a thief! With their wide range of fantastic deals I'm always sure to grab a great bargain. Hot fresh fries, delicious burgers, all for such great value! It's a business model my family can really get behind.

Did you die?

git gud scrub

Yeah bro nutmeg is the shit, Snort an entire bottle if u wanna get fucked up good!

No your confused all the nigs around my area sell their food stamps for 50 cents to a $.
U see them all lined up at the ganji stores on the first and second.

And what does that have to do with me properly cooking my own meals on a budget?

pffft, nutmeg. More like buttmeg.

That's kfc you mongoloid

Not a goddamm thing, i just like to tell people where their tax dollars are going.

Buttmeg?
Have u tried putting it up your butt!
I must know.

Royale au fromage

I prefer to put it in my nuts