Has Sup Forums ever met anyone famous?

has Sup Forums ever met anyone famous?

>no lying on the internet edition

I met Eminem at a grocery store at miejer at 3 in the morning in Rocherster Hills last year. He looked tired as fuck...Cool guy though.. I didn't ask him to take a picture or autograph or say "YOUR EMINEM!", just said hey i like your music man and talked about the upcoming Detroit Auto Show and cars for about 15 minutes (I was wearing a Detroit auto show shirt from last year when i worked there with Mercedes)

An a week before he was killed I met Dex Osama at a Mercedes dealership. He bought a new C63 AMG from me

>him on the left

I sucked Moot's dick in the alley outside a convention back in '08

here i am(on the right of course)
w/ the greatest artist of all-time!

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Currently at San Diego Comic Con. I keep running into this kid from modern family and it's getting awkward as fuck. I'm not super into famous people but I did say hi the first time I saw him, and now it's weird.

I met Munky, Head, Fieldy from Korn last year. I have a demo tape from before they were known as Korn. Fieldy didnt even really seem to care even though he played on it. The other two both really liked it and talked about it. Jonathan didnt even show his face so he's an auto douche.

I've met a lot of other artists but that was probably one of the more memorable moments.

This sounds awesome pls be real

I want to believe

I regularly hangout with a moderately big DJ when he plays shows in my city. He gives me backstage passes and we chill and drink before and after the shows. Bretty cool.

top fucking kek. I wish this is real

>being this new

No

Eh I've been coming to this site for like 7 years. Sorry I don't know every maymay in existence, my dude.

i met our current president (Andrej Kiska)

I saw Steve Austin recently and all I could do was flick him off he flicked me back off and I lost it lol. I didn't think he would even see me

clint eastwood, it was short and i was young, so I couldn't really appreciate it at the time, but there you go.

summer is here
also jew

Smoked hash with some members from suicide silence when they were touring with behemoth in europe,2008. When we were leaving the bus one of the members from behemoth was entering and he didnt enjoy the smell at all. It was pretty cool tho.

met harry belafonte backstage when i was preparing for another show in the same building

he was nice and wished us well

I met Simon Pegg at the UK Premier of Iron Man. Not sure why he was there other than being a geek.

I worked up the courage to ask him for an autograph, then realised I had nothing to sign... and no pen.

Much spaghetti.

I met Obama twice

Plug your phone in pls

I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.

Funny thing you said that because I saw OP while reading this thread at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Right.

I met that faggot paul ryan

Our current president is Barak Obama tho

autofellatio doesnt count moot

Got stoned with a chick from grange hill, chatted up a page 3 bird, met a bunch of comedians(UK), prince phillip, patrick moore and sting.

Met him, Karan Ashley, and the original white/green ranger in 2013 at a con.

thats just what fox tells you

I've seen Ice-Ts wifes tits IRL.

I dated Jennifer Lawrence, met Julia Stiles, played basketball with Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and John Krasinski at Matts house (friend emily knows his wife Luciana) but never met anybody so famous they pretend they don't take shits. ohh.. I'm 6'5 and jesus christ is Tom Cruise short.. didn't meet him but FUCK!

I ran into Wes Anderson and Luke Wilson at a titty bar in Dallas. They were sitting at the bar not even looking at the girls. I said hello and they smiled and waved back

I met Wayne Gretzky at the west edmonton mall one time during some hockey tournament where all these little 10 year old kids were so sick at hockey and played like mini NHL players

>I dated Jennifer Lawrence
right

You could have sucked his dick and kept the sperm...

You are such a faggot for not doing that.

That must have been a hell of a day

Nice man, I met SS a few times. I saw them in 08 at the first Mayhem. Saw them in 2010 and then 2012 with gay Eddie. I met them all a few times but never smoked em up.

Anthony Keidis, Maynard James Keenan, Jack White when he was drummer for Goober and the Peas- this was way back in the day. Wesley Willis- he wrote one of his 'songs' about the band I was in at the time. Met Bjorn Borg(Wimbledon champ) on a plane when I was a kid.

Wow
That's some old copypasta

internationally known? no.
nationally known, several.

they were quite literally absolutely normal people
not even eccentric =/= boring, but nice

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “............................Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "real human bean."

I met Scott McNeill (the voice actor of Piccolo from DBZ and a bunch of other cool shit) at a con earlier this year. He was such a badass cool guy, I was really surprised.

He also didn't look anything like what you would expect a celebrity voice actor to look like. He was wearing a cowboy hat, boots, and some kind of black and gold vest.

Funny thing is I didn't even first meet him inside, I met him when I pulled up in my car and he was standing right there, smoking a cigarette.

Met Nick Lachey (from a shitty 90s boy band called 98°), talked to Weird Al Yankovich backstage, and got an autograph from Marion Ross (Mrs. Cunningham from Happy Days) when I worked at an amusement park years ago.

Recently, I scared the shit out of Thomas Lennon, Kaley Cuoco, and Daniel Logan (the kid who played young Boba Fett from AOTC) while working at a haunted house.

I met Bill Cosby. I don't remember much of it...

underrated post

I met some guy called Christopher once in a coffee shop, in the queue we started talking and he said he had stolen some code for a website. He kept saying it over and over. He said it will make him millions. I detected straight away that he was nuts so I tried to get my drink as soon as I could.

I turned to go to the door, I bumped him slighly, he didn't spill his drink, but he suddely got really aggressive and started swearing at me and shit, calling me a newfag and complaining that it was summer time.

As I tried to get away from him he started shouting 'I WILL BE FAMOUS ONE DAY' the whole place just went silent and looked at him, it was really embarrasing. I got the fuck out.

I wonder if he found his fame, maybe he made his fortune

And then you sucked him off in a back alley, right?

Missed out on going to a con even thought I had tickets, fucking social anxiety- where I could have met/chilled with Robert Kirkman. Met Steve Dillon, artist from Preacher among other things. He was having a smoke at a con, wandered up while he was chatting with some of the other artists. Probably dropped my spaghetti making jokes about how backwoods the local city was. Brother caddied for Tim Allen, who is apparently a stingy douche.

Scored some coke for Brad Renfro about 15 years ago when he was back home. We did some rails and talked about him dating Darryl Hannah and him going to be in Freddy vs. Jason, which never happened because drugs and partying and shit. Pretty chill dude. He would make little cracks at me and then be all,"I'm sorry man, don't beat my ass". That was kinda weird but whatever.

haha

Used to live near Tony Hawk and a surfer (Machado) His brother was my teacher in HS.

Met them both, Tony Hawk at the grocery store and Machado visited our class once and gave away a signed surf board.

Both really nice guys.

You don't call underrated post five seconds after it was posted pleb

shut the fuck up, pussy

No, but i only know about 100 famous people on earth so its very unlikely

Yo I fucking love watching those kids play

Tim Curry '89 Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA
Joey Ramone '90 The Living Room, Providence, RI
Timothy Leary in '93 Holy Cross College, Worcester, MA
Henry Rollins '97 Middle East Club, Cambridge, MA

The Undertaker.
Late 90s.
Wrese show in Austin,TX.
They did that whole dark spooky entrance thing. I managed to get myself runway side.
On his dash to the ring he highfived one person; me.

I've met the comedian Bill Bailey a few times now. He's a pretty chill guy, but is really quick on his feet when coming up with jokes. The stuff you see on stage is rehearsed to perfection, but raw is just as good

>'B-but I don't know him, annon-kun!'

He's a British comedian and musician. Less well known than the largest names, but can be just as funny. Look him up if curious

Autocorrect is getting out of hand.

I met Jack Nicholson at a doctors office I was at.
I said " your Jack Nicholson"
He said " try not to make a big deal out of it"
He looked like he had been up all night, his hair was wild looking, and he was wearing sweat pants, and a T-shirt

I met Chris Drew from Never Shout Never, I was a right ole faggot and he refused to get high with me and my mate, the little cunt, and now he's a vegan fuck this world

I suppose beeing famous makes it tough to get checked for a UI...

He was dropping off a old lady. it was 8 am.

>looked like he had been up all night, his hair was wild looking
He was probably in character for his next psycho role

I met Bernadette Stanis when she stayed in the hotel I was working in. She played the sister on Goodtimes. I bought her a sprite. She had called her agent to call the manager to call me and ask me to bring her one when she could have just picked up the phone and gotten the front desk. Or you know, walked to the machine. Its ok though. Still cool, growing up my sister watched that show all the time. Dy-no -mite!

Work at Red Light District. Saw Method-Man at a grocery store in Amsterdam. He looked me right in the eyes, i looked back. We both look away. His bodyguard leads him away.

>I look a little bit like a criminal but im not

Swedish king and Rihanna when she was here. i had VIP on the concert

Yo the black ranger is a chill ass fuck
10/10 would take down Rita and Zed with.

I met Cradle of Filth, Nightwish, Black Tide, Vinny Testverde. Dirk Nowitzki. Shawn Bradley.

Sold Robert Caryle a pack of cigs years ago (he smokes Silk Cut Purple), met numerous musicians etc through my old job (One Direction, Noel Gallagher to name a few) and most recently, Tom Hardy was in my current workplace. Never once ran up to speak to a celeb, i only speak to them if my job needs me to. Iv never bought in to the whole celebrity culture. These peeps are just people who just happen to have lots of money and appear on my television screen.

He's as chill irl as he was on the show. Didn't even get mad when I asked (jokingly) if Karan Ashley had a bf.

I had some balls back then...

Me and my female friend had an impromptu threesome with Marilyn Manson after we met him backstage with VIP tickets in a festival, it was very cool.

Not me but my sis met Billy Bob Thornton when she was taking acting classes. My cousin had drinks with Jimmy Buffett on that sea plane he flies around, My cousin is a pilot and a big parrot head.

One of my gay black friends was on the first round of something like Americas got talent, but I didnt see the show.

>thanks for the fresh pasta user

bullshit, no way

No, its obama bin laden

Liam Cunningham?

You frequent the same gay bar?

Got autographs from Doug Baldwin and Joe Tafoya of Seattle Seahawks fame. that's it though. No story to it. Just went to a couple of signings.

I did see an at-the-time famous rapper walking around the mall in Southcenter once; didn't realize it was him, just thought it was a dude who looked like Mos Def. He had a signing or something later that day.

You think he's never fucked fans user? It just happened to be us that time. He sucked my dick, and we eiffel towered my friend, it was great.

So he looked like his normal self.

I met LMFAO on a plane ride and thats about it

This is going to sound hilarious in light of recent-ish events but my dad and sister swear up and down that I met Bill Cosby when I was a little kid but I have no memory of it.

Met Bret Hart in Calgary when I was younger

Doesn't he qualify for the exclusive club Sup Forums? silly cunt

I met Hogan at an organic market in Tampa Florida. He looked sooooo God damn tired or hung over.

I knew I'd never meet him again so I build up the courage to talk to him and say hi. He was cool and made me take a picture with him.

>>inb4 op shops at an organic market.

Dam user are you gonna take that

Its hilarious cus you were legit drugged and raped, eith the assistance of your father and sister.

They probly took a small bill of sale for your puckered little butthole

maise williams at the beach once, her bro is weird/gay as fuck. she was nice tho, incredible tight little body on her.

I don't think you know what a human is supposed to look like, user.

Oh word i deadass work at that meijer that you met eminem at

I met andre drummond and brandon jennings at that store.

my friend met Reggie Jackson.

I've chilled with that rapper Pryde before, he isn't huge but he has a lot of fame.

Thanks, that was the joke, Ms. Schumer.

lel, she was dwarfish like but still her body is killer.

If anyone in Tennessee knows the indie folk duo Dawn N Nash, or Tawny River (not sure which name they actually go by off of Facebook), Dawn's my cousin.

I've met Andrew Garfield, Matthew McConaughey, Emma Stone, Jamie Fox, Jason Statham, Christopher Nolan, Michael Caine, Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel, Chris Hemsworth.

kek