How should I kill myself? I wanted to cut my wrists, longways, but I heard it may take a day to bleed out...

How should I kill myself? I wanted to cut my wrists, longways, but I heard it may take a day to bleed out. I'm on the 4th floor, should I just jump out of the window instead?

don't kill yourself, OP

Take one for the team man. Post something fucking stupid on Youtube, we'll send it to Leafy. He roasts you. Then you kill yourself.

And we can get that faggot off of youtube.

you won't fuckin do it nerd, stop trying to get pity attention

Don't

Try a suffocation via gas, like helium or something and a bag sealed over your head. Painless and you just fall asleep basically and die. Did it myself this morning, works great

Fuck off.

Fuck off

OP here. I don't want any attantion, I don't even really hate leafy that much, just a regular user wanting to an hero

yeah fuck leafy do what this guy said

If you don't want it to hurt, hang yourself, or overdose.

If you do want it to hurt, grab a knife, close your eyes, and stab yourself in the chest where your heart is.

just cover your cars exhaust pipe, get in, blast your favorite music, and die a painless death.

I'm interested as well. I need suicide tips too.

Inb4 "dont"

Wait, how would that kill someone? I've always heard of people dying this way, but I have no idea what kills them.

Only reason I haven't killed myself is my little brother, don't give a fuck about the rest of my family. He's the only fucking reason.

killyourself

enjoy life, get a family, die of old age

summerfag forgets to tag

OP: I don't own a rope, a car or any deadly chemicals or medicne that could do the trick. Plus I live with my mom, she's gone on monday and I wanna know what to do to end it quick. There are no trains in my town either.

The gas. You suffocate, m8

the gas, inhaling that will kill you becuase thats all you are breathing in, gasoline

No because you'd piss and moan, suckinf my dick and spamming "HURR DONT"

you could always just buy a gun, jump off a building, or hang yourself. the easiest way is to just get murdered. like just go fuck with a cop or something . suicide by cop

Huh. Well, here's what I would do.

Cut your wrists long ways. Depends on how deep you cut, you might bleed out in a day, or you might bleed out in an hour.

If you want to die fast, cut long ways a whole bunch of times.

OP: I am from europe

Then it would be all over the news most likely. With the head line "cop shoots down a white/black (?) Male/Female (?)"

Hi op

honestly, i have nothing else then. well then, all thats left is a quick hop off the roof of your building. dont forget to land head first

OP please dont kill yourself
God loves you, ever since Obama the suicide rates are at an all time high. Believe in Jesus OP, believe in the gospels Matthew mark Luke and John and be saved by faith.
I don't know if this is a joke, but I am warning you to be sure.

nigger

OP: I am not american, and religion is cancer, fuck off with that shit, now I wanna kill myself even more

Top fucking kek.

You honestly believe that this fucked up of a world was created by the Christian God? Eat a dick cunt.

We're either living in a simulation or we're just here randomly. Even then it doesn't matter at all. We're all here now.

Well, see ya fags, I'm gonna climb on top of my flat, and try landing head first on the ground. I never liked you losers and I hope you all die of cancer. OP out, Peace!

have a good one lad

Why would you kill yourself? what would make you think that it's okay to do that?

See ya when I die, OP!

If you become a ghost, subtly fuck with your mother by slightly moving shit.

Time will tell, no hate though!

Do it then post proof pls!