So ive choosing to opt out. getting my bank accounts in order so they dont go into probate upon death...

so ive choosing to opt out. getting my bank accounts in order so they dont go into probate upon death, going to funeral home Tuesday and getting my services planned out. i got a few other loose ends but i should be done by the end of the month. my exit plan is to take all the ativan i have stored (40mg), down a 6th of vodka, i plan to wait about 10mins before hanging myself with a 8ft noose. see an flaws with the plan? ive tired 3 times before and failed.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video6077803/that_thai_girl_gom_gropped_and_squeezed_by_farang_ding_dong
imgur.com/a/Lg2py
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yah theres one flaw in your plan. you wont mostly likely live after all that. wheres the fun in that?

>ive tired 3 times before and failed.

fucking lol'd

kys.. oh wait you're too stupid

my life hasnt been fun. im not looking forward to the rest of it either.

You'll probably end up throwing the pills up, unless you can REALLY hold your liquor.

Get really drunk first, slow and steady so you don't puke.

Then, once you're completely hammered, take the pills.

Then get in the shower / bath and cut your wrists, hand to elbow.

(In bath or shower to make cleanup easier on the guys who come cleanup the mess)

You wont even feel the cutting because of how drunk you are.

charcoal didnt work because throat got to irritated from smoke. pill over dose was a flop because they didnt take. tried hanging myself in psych ward but they stopped me.

also this is clearly just a cry for attention or you would be long dead by now

/thread

>Shotgun to head
>99%

How the hell do you fuck that up

But don't turn on the water because then when they find you you'll be a jellied mess with your skin falling off

Well bro if its this bad, at least it cant get worse. Give me a year before you kill yourself.
If in a year you life hasnt given you one thing worth living for then go ahead.

>join the Army or Marines as infantry
>not gonna lie, this will suck too
>after about 6months you will be in decent shape and much more confident.
>this will get you laid
>go have stupid fun
>jump out of airplane
>get drunk with friends

Sauce?

Faggot. Let him go; he doesn't want to be here and I don't want him here anymore anyway. He's a waste of space.

if you miss and just blow your face off

protip: aim for the brainstem/neck

souce on gif?????

Yes plz sauce

>tried 3 times before and failed
is there anything you can do right OP?

I vote shotgun to the face.

Don't kill yourself because you can't see and enjoy spring when you're dead.

Also, sauce on pic.

>Find a tall building
>Get about 3 liters of your favorite liquor
>Sit on its edge
>Drink till you black out

Worst case scenario is you fall to the wrong side and die of alcohol poisoning.

i was indecent shape not to long ago, deadlift 400lbs, bench was 200, squat 310, barbell row was 170lbs. i wasn't that happy still. the problem is my mental state, i have massive depression and schizophrenia. every so often i got off the deep end. i start hearing things, isolate myself and in general make a mess of my life. its been 7 years since the on set. ive tried pills, ect (electroconvulisve therapy) and counseling. things turn normal for a bit but they always come back to that point of absolute shit.

Holy Shit! Satanic trip 6's!

Plus, dat file name.

sorry satan because of my mental state its next to impossible to get a gun unless i steal one.

OP sauce?

>3 liters of your favorite liquor
>die of alcohol poisoning
cute

Go to a gun show in Nevada, take some cash. You can usually find a single shot 12 gauge for less than $100.

G8DF6CF2 on motherless

Yeah, except that they'll have to sell the home if they live with you. Nobody who gives a shit about anybody wants to live where the person died. 90% have to sell the home.

im an imbecill

xvideos.com/video6077803/that_thai_girl_gom_gropped_and_squeezed_by_farang_ding_dong

cant leave canada.

gom kogaru

this was the other thing i considered. i dont want a friend or family member to find me.

How about illegal drugs? You can force your brain to feel good, and if you die doing them you don't care anyways. At least have some fun

nobody's life is fun these days, why not just try and enjoy the little things instead of worrying so much about the big things in life?

>Doesn't know what a liter is.

I've thought this several times and then had good times in between. It's actually hard for me to think it now that I've been wrong a few times.

Now when I'm depressed I just try to get a lot done so I have fewer problems when I'm happy again and can enjoy it. It also has an effect of making my mood work itself out a lot of times.

Just a few thoughts for you.

3 liters of vodka wont fucking kill anyone but a tiny pussy

OP here's the plan. If you want to go you want to go, and that's alright. But maybe you can be of some use to us before you do so. So how about getting a fucking ticket to Syria and killing a few ISIS retards? Pick up the fucking weapon and shoot soldier, we are at war!

>cant leave canada.

A bizillion wetback faggots wander over our border every day. A single frostback is not going to be an issue.

They'll find you regardless. They need people to identify the body as you. Police will wake your family and bring then to your morgue. It will most likely be parents, siblings, or the most recent people to have a long conversation with you. They'll take over your FB/have access to all records after your death.

ativan is a pretty good drug to take. benzo's mixed with alcohol will reduce my heart rate and breathing to the point of death. i have the noose to make sure though. i want to make sure that if my neck breaks but i live somehow i dont end up a cripple.

Seriously.. drinking 3 liters would be a challenge physically
Try it, faggot

No I meant take drugs to feel better. Even if it's temporary, you'll enjoy life.

yo send me some money on paypal if you're gonna kill yourself anyway

also

livestream

if they didn't already want to kill themselves infantry will certainly do the trick

the money i have is already going to family. id live stream when i do it but the plan is to go out to the highway, there is a bridge with a decent height, the railing is strong so it will support the drop. im not sure if ill be able to record it out there.

3 liters of liquor is about 66 drinks. SIXTY SIX.
Maybe you wont die mmediately if you weigh 300lbs and have an insanely huge tolerance. But i dont care how big you are or how big your tolerance is, if you drink 3 liters of liquor in a single sitting, your liver will be completely fucked. You MAY not die, but you will certainly be in the hospital for a long time. And you will be shitting and vomiting blood.

Why don't you just jump?

more of female in OP's gif pls... sauce?

make a throwaway facebook account, you can livestream on there nowadays with your phone

> why don't you just jump
fucking casual

the issue is im not sure if i have service out there. i live in a mountain region and half the highways dont get any bars.

to afraid of the hanging getting fucked up. if i take the pills and the booze ill be knocked out pretty quick so if my neck doesnt snap properly i will die faster from the o.d. if the neck snaps im gone almost right away.

Exit bags aren't any good anymore because the government caught on to the meme and now there is 15% oxygen in helium tanks to prevent suicide.

Must be a woman then, most men do it and don't tell anyone if they actually intend to do it. Perhaps you're just a whiny faggot?
>hence the suicide rate among men being where it is.

ah too bad man

> inb4 why aren't you trying to talk him out of it

i've already witnessed a fuckton of suicides irl so i dont really care anymore

how do the man/woman suicide rates compare?

do it you pussy nigger

Gom Kogaru

This was a response to

>jump from height
>4minutes and 56 seconds to die
this sounds legit

>hire a hitman.
>tell him you will pay him after he killed the target.

ty anonymous friend!

Have someone post a pic of your erection after you die.

Good luck OP

men soar above women in suicides
as we do in every other activity

>Set fire to self
>57minutes

niggah are you made out of 100% rock?

np m80, enjoy

As someone with mental health issues currently serving in the Army, that is the worst fucking advice you could possibly give somebody on the brink of suicide. I struggle with suicidal tendencies that I never would have began to entertain had I not enlisted.

OP, don't be a coward

imgur.com/a/Lg2py this is the chick in OP's gif

Make sure you don't let the funeral person know that you're going to kill yourself otherwise when they find out you had that shit planned out they might charge him for not reporting you as suicidal

Also are you really sure you'll go through with it this time? I'll never understand how people fuck up killing themselves especially 3 times in a row

If the kids are too stupid to get the fuck out of the way I have no pity for them

Oh, look.

A sociopathic piece of shit posting. Some people actually cheer when Frenchies go "bump bump bump" on the sidewalk...

:D

Didn't even relate the two, plus we're talking wore torn country where the kids know about the military presence vs, a guy plowing into a crowd of people who are in the middle of a celebration.

Good try

If you really wanted to die op, you'd be dead.

>ive tired 3 times before and failed.

summerfag spotted

just a 6th of vodka. OP is a fucking pussy.

>guy plowing into a crowd of people who are in the middle of a celebration

So fucking what? It is either that, or entire families blown to pieces by degenerate rednecks holed up in Nevada.

One lone determined guy produced an 84:1 kill ratio.

Not even you spoiled tacticool couch potatoes have the balls to pull something like that off.

>tired 3 times before and failed

I think you missed the point I was making but that's ok I'm glad you can get your edge out

I got your point alright. I am modifying your point, which I am sure you understand.

Now go fuck yourself with a black dildo, cuck.

SAMEFAG

Do you need a hug?

Dont do it op suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, think of your loved ones

trips but shit advice. Kys OP, its the only option.

If you're dead, you won't get to fondle glorious titties, OP.
Think about that.

KYS edgelord.

Doubt he would be able to if he was alive, maybe if he used some of that money to pay her

Yeah because after these people died they rated how much it hurt

>implying we can't see how much it hurts through science shit
>being this much of a faggot

People flinch even if they intend to kill themselves. Would suck to be in that 1%.

that fucking shirt looks like something a baby would wear

How do gunshots to the head not immediately kill you?

Depends on where you aim