5. Alex Rodriguez, DH (R)
6. Didi Gregorius, SS (L)
7. Starlin Castro, 2B (R)
8. Chase Headley, 3B (S)
9. Robert Refsnyder, 1B (R)

>Manny Machado

God damnit Nova takes fucking forever to pitch

>it's a betamore GBTFO episode

based fucking YANKS, hopefully Gardner fouls a ball off and kills Showalter in the dugout

Get out Red Cucks fan

go yanks

bravo Pedro

He's gotten himself back into his "swing as hard as possible at everything ever" mindset, which is what always causes his slumps.

He needs to grow up and stop trying to hit dingers on every pitch. When he just tries to work with what he's given, he's amazing.

are you gearing up for the Jets to lose 12 games this season?

You're too late, you fucked it up

been busy watching the RNC convention/also depressed. but that's not important
T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Gausman.

Please learn to throw at least one decent pitch other than your fastball.

>tfw the Yankees don't trade a single player

Damn she is ugly

What a cute horsey. What's her name and what derby will she be competing in next?

They probably wont

yee

at least we got mo locked up

You are now aware that Gausman is the next Tommy Hunter.

I bet they lose 6 out of the 7 remaining games at home and the Steinbrenners still think they can contend.

>coney's perfect game

youtu.be/rntHOinf-WE

Just gonna lighten the mood with some Francesa

man you guys are overly pessimistic, there's been reports that cashman has already starting fielding a lot of offers

I'm going to be pissed if the Orioles don't take at least 3 of 4 from us

I seriously think they'll go 6-10 and Fitz won't have a season like last year
They'll win just enough to lose

Be a bro and sweep them please and thanks.

build wall

This is one of the few times where Yankees fans the Yankees to lose and Red Sox fans want them to win

Benintendi for the Skankees entire draft next year?

We'll try, but our based always-smiling Korean hitting machine/good luck charm is hurt so I'm not sure how we'll do.

Literally the worst player in the history of baseball

No then the front office will have false hope and think they can still contend

Will never forgive him for trying to show up Bogaerts in the ASG

What the fuck Ellsbury we're trying to lose

Fuck you Sam Koch

why would you say literally?

tbqh out of the three i'd be least painful to see the o's win the division this year

Reports of scouts at Yankee games and Yankee scouts at AAA teams

Benintendi for Chapman

Arod versus pitcher who literally doesn't know how to throw anything that isn't a fastball.

Joy.

The O's are just not ready

Yeah fuck the red sox to be honest. Disgusting fans and franchise.

yankee bros who do we hate more in the division?

orioles or rays?

What the fuck arod now you start hitting?

Also they will steal EE next year

>nuke Boston

DAMN IT A ROD WE"RE TRYING TO LOSE

kek

FUCK YOU A-GOD WERE TRYING TO LOSE

Did Arod just make contact between bat and ball? What am I witnessing?

Neither to be honest. I'm ok with either franchise

I'm not so sure about that. They're kind of buried in some money and idk if they're willing to spend more money on an older player. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait for 2019 FA.

he looked good with that swing

Trade him to the Cubs already

I think Arod will have a monster year next year. The league usually lets players roid all they want on their last year out (See: Ortiz)

You hate us more than the orioles? Really? What the fuck man.

It's the Kevin Gausman Experience (TM).

The guy's a complete and utter waste of talent. Literally refuses to throw his secondary pitches. I think the O's coaching staff might just be terrible, at this point, because anyone with a functioning pair of eyes can see why he sucks.

That's true, they pissed a bunch of contract money away on meme-tier Price.

They also tell the pitcher to lob pitches right down the plate. But ARod isn't really liked by MLB though.

Os are just naturally likeable

I think you mean easy to forget

Blue Jay fans were really obnoxious last year. They're a lot better this year and a step below Sox fans

I think everyone in /mlb/ will agree the the Red Sox are the worst fans. Even worse than Dodgers fan.

I hate you, Gausman.

Aren't you supposed to have a splitter, or something? And a curveball? Where the fuck are they?

Intriguing.

Going to turn you down & here's why. He's on a one year contract with no incentive to resign & I don't want this team paying big money to a closer. Also I really want to see Benintendi team up with JBJ & Betts. No fly ball would be safe.

They are the worst. They spam anime in their game threads. If you tell them it's annoying, they double down on their autism and post even more

I won't argue that. There's times when I can't even stand my teams fans. It was a lot of shit posting from /hoc/ though.

what goes on in those generals?

>Blue Jay fans were really obnoxious last year.

I agree with this comment. It was so hard being a long term fan with all the bandwagoners around. At least they're gone now since the Jays are only doing OK so far this year. If they go on another 30-5 run prepare your anus.

I honestly believe that there aren't many dodgers fans to begin with. I think there are more false-flagging dodgers fans than actual dodgers fans on here

Haven't really been in them recently. It's just memes and baseball discussion.

hard to fault jays fans though, most hadn't seen playoff baseball in their lives. hopefully they can behave better if they somehow get into the postseason this year

Dodger fans aren't even that bad.

Cubs
Red sox
Rangers

Doesn't get much worse than these 3.

I don't care if they're happy about their own but invaded every Yankee game thread and drowned out discussion. They just spammed the same shit over and over again

>Canadian sports fans
>Behave better

They're all drunk, obnoxious 20-somethings who get more joy out of heckling their players and throwing shit at opposing players than actually watching the sport.

It's the same at Leafs games. The only hockey fanbase that's anywhere near as bad is the Flyers'.

Schoop da woop

BOOM TIE GAME

Where are some nice places to go in Baltimore?

schoop is p. good m8s

That doesn't seem like any fun

SCHOOP DA WOOP

Why wasn't this guy an all-star?

It's incredibly fun in the offseason and during the playoffs. Funposting is off the charts.

>there was time where Sup Forums didn't have general threads and car chase threads

funposting?

shitposting

it's a shame mark will never hit another home run

I would trade in all the generals for car chaseb owls, radio prank call threads, TCAP threads, power rankings, spaghetti threads, etc.

Power rankings were the best. I don't understand why they were banned, as long as they were about sports it's not rule breaking. Jannies really ruined this board

I know where Elwood street is. Not too far from here

blame the faggots that flooded this board and decided that Sup Forums should be only sports 24/7

Glad to see Beltran raise his trade value

Hello Sup Forums pals! The score is tie? The Yankees might actually have a chance :D!...Did they trade Miller and Chapman already?

Didi is not elite

Who is also watching the RNC?

you didn't do it right

What the fuck Reimold, we're trying to lose

>this is what they call base running in Baltimore

Teix should just retire