#DNCLeaks

#DNCLeaks

WikiLeaks published 20,000+ emails showing the DNC essentially rigged the primaries in order for Hillary to win.

It is now being proven than Sup Forums has been deleting threads associated with the scandal that broke about 12 hours ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Btts9c6N4Nw
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
m.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=3kQWPjKOBaw
nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/dnc-emails-sanders-clinton.html?_r=0
cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288900-leaked-dnc-emails-reveal-secret-plans-to-take-on-sanders
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/09/acorn.fraud.claims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, there are already over 100,000 people In Philadelphia settings up to protest to get money out of politics and officials believe the number could go as high as 1 million by tomorrow.

#99%

there are also millions of people who don't care about this
I'm one of them

YouTube and Twitter are also removing results. Several users have complained about videos being removed completely.

The DNC is waging a war against he American people. Wake up fucking nigger they rigged the election.

youtu.be/Btts9c6N4Nw

Trips never lie

>It is now being proven than Sup Forums has been deleting threads associated with the scandal
Right

Not American. What does DNC stand for?

>democrats

lel

Democratic National Committee, basically the organizing body of the Democratic Party

Thank you.

Link the actual email or confirmed fake and gay

Vote Trump.

The political system is corrupt? You're bursting my bubble here man!

are you implying that Sup Forums doesnt delete threads?
remember the whole sjw issue we had?

This and why the fuck is Sup Forums deleting post about the BLM plane hijacking to crash into Trump tower?

bump

>the BLM plane hijacking
Say what?

>Sup Forums deleting post about the BLM plane hijacking to crash into Trump tower
Wrong board
You're looking for >>>/tinfoilhat/

Right nigger. This entire year is about corrupt political coverups and the media in their pocket. Wouldn't be surprised

>It is now being proven than Sup Forums has been deleting threads
I think you're a bit confused that when there's no interest in a thread, it gets pruned

The SJWS caused massive thread deletions for weeks on end you faggot

> Mods meet Hillary
> Mods now prune for Hillary

Here nigger

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

>proven than Sup Forums has been deleting threads
Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck. Stale threads get pruned.

Sup Forums is that way ====>

Funny enough, Screaming FREEEEEEEDOM doesnt help you when you live in a fascist country muricans

Is the owner fucking a DNC rep you massively retarded faggot?

>the DNC essentially rigged the primaries in order for Hillary to win
And the DNC is going to rig the general election just like in 2008. Same shit, different election

MAGA

> voting for Hillarys pawn
> Letting Hillary win

That's thousands of emails, I'm looking for one corroborating OPs story in the slightest.

Protip: There isn't one and never was.

Anyone but Crooked Hillary.

its already rigged. Trump was there to guarantee Hillary wins the general

>WikiLeaks published 20,000+ emails showing the DNC essentially rigged the primaries in order for Hillary to win.

Bullshit.

Holy shit I had no idea it was real.

Type in Bernie or Hillary or any person you'd like and it gets sorted nicely. Damn WikiLeaks is starting the revolution ...

Apparently there are more e-mails set to leak this week.

>same shit

sums up your post

samefag

E-mails prove the fix was in - Bernie is now on the stump for Trump.

Still waiting on the link boss.

/b used to stand for freedoms.
Now they don't give a fuck and are drowing in mental illness threads Type in Bernie and read got yourself. They present bias nearly 1,000 times.

wow boats can float on the water

Bernie is so cucked
durr

You don't get out much, do you?

inb4 do your own research

And yet you don't have a single link. That's really weird, don't you think?

>They present bias nearly 1,000 times.
>because I say so

No matter how much evidence you throw at a Clinton supporter, they'll act like it isn't a big deal. Shit just doesn't stick to their family and it's because they've greased the palms of rich people all over the fucking planet.

no I don't usually run into shitty underage trolling neckbeards irl you got me there

m.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/

I usually hate Reddit but they have been posting actual emails with bias and are compiling the most compelling as we speak

youtube.com/watch?v=3kQWPjKOBaw

>evidence
>tiresome debunked conspiracy theories

pick one faggot

Samefag.

m.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/

>It is now being proven that Sup Forums has been deleting threads associated with the scandal
>It is now being proven
>Sup Forums

because the folks at Sup Forums headquarters in the upstairs apartment being Wingnuts Eggrolls in Chinatown are such total tools of Hillary Clinton and her campaign manager, right?

slow day at the psych ward, op?

It's all about the Hair Flip, apparently, that's her 'tell'

fuck you

HOW ABOUT THE FUCKING WIKILEAKS THAT JUST GOT POSTED YOU FAGGOT?1

no it isn't faggot

and you really don't have any evidence, you want anons to go to another board full of unsourced information

you're a faggot

stop posting

>its already rigged.
Yup, it's called the electoral college
>
>Trump was there to guarantee Hillary wins the general
You're probably right, but they don't need him, maybe just insurance. Dems start off with a high number of electoral votes even before voting begins. All they need to do is saturate certain areas and bring out their dead voters and it's in the bag. Hillary wont win by a landslide though, they need to make it look good.

nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/dnc-emails-sanders-clinton.html?_r=0
cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288900-leaked-dnc-emails-reveal-secret-plans-to-take-on-sanders

The onion was purchased by a Clinton supporter a while back they started shilling her. Quit pretending like everything happens on a surface level.

You made the claim, either post the exact information that backs it up or

fuck off

>sums up your post
Thanks for your expert analysis on the politics in question.

>Wrong board
>You're looking for >>>/tinfoilhat/

uh, thank you user, i turned right when i should have hidden in the underground bunker

Oh look, the Media Matters shills are on the case.

You ain't foolin' shit bitch.

>the election is rigged
>the election is driven by voters

pick one faggot

HILLARY paying supporters to bash Bernie online:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351

None of that shit ever got put into practice faggot

go back to fucking Benghazi

elections have been rigged since bush 1st of the name

>believes cringing shit like the 2008 election was "rigged"
>damage control

k

>shitty underage trolling neckbeards

bump for great justice

>calls out anons on not proving point
>gets accused of being a paid shill

k

>everyone in this fucking thread

Do you actually like Clinton? Serious question. I won't insult you. I'd be really interested in a reason other than, "she isn't Trump", although that is a decent one.

>Quit pretending like everything happens on a surface level

sorry, user, forgot that beauty is only skin deep and a good foundation and rouge can't cover EVERYTHING

now, excuse me whilst i go powder my nose and drain my lizard

>the election is driven by voters
Do you know anything about the presidential vote?

yeah that's so fucking totally illegal

you got her user

faggot

Good job you edgelord undercover trump supporter filth. Hillary won and yes she is a woman. get the FUCK over it.

Complain to David Brock fuckwad.

nobody actually likes Hillary. I'm pretty liberal myself but if a decent, no, half decent republican was running I would vote for them in a second.

> only the extremely rich have any chance
> one candidate is favored by everyone from start getting freecards to do felonies, free media coverage and insane amounts of money
> one candidate is bffs with the favored candidate ans only there to make sure the one candidate wins

sounds pretty rigged

Exactly

I voted for Sanders, but in the past month I've come to respect Clinton's savvy. She made Trump look like a total idiot for his remarks at the RNC.

She's the real deal, Trump is an unfocused unstable unqualified retard who sounds like a fucking used car salesman.

It is through the DNC. It's fraud. The DNC will be held liable.

Expecting Wisdom From SummerFags And Butt-Munchers

Here's just one fucking article I found using this thing called google. I'm sure it was just an "isolated" incident. Some of us weren't 3 years old in 2008

cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/09/acorn.fraud.claims/

Blow it out your ass fuckstick

pfft, you act as if any of this is new. you seen how quick the fbi dropped charged. over a year ago i told you all hillary was the POTUS. all you cucks kept saying nope.

>I voted for Sanders, but in the past month I've come to respect Clinton's savvy. She made Trump look like a total idiot for his remarks at the RNC.
Anyone with half a brain can make Trump look like an idiot, you idiot.

Bullshit shill fuck you.

Yes the people's vote determines whether their state goes to candidate A or candidate B.

You're not going to make it look like it's rigged without the people's participation. You sound like a Teatard, faggot.

that's gay

Sorry but your voter cynicism doesn't translate into reality, either. Sanders wasn't rich, and look how far he got.

You just want shit to be this Orwellian crap it isn't so you can get some lolbertarian in there to fuck up shit for real.

I respect your opinion, but I find Hilary to be extremely in-genuine. She's a known poll chaser, flipping on positions based on what's popular. I don't think she has any principles that drive her other than keeping her family powerful. She doesn't have to be some new world order lizard person to be good at hiding what a bad person she is.

>durr look everybody acorn

god you're pathetic, faggot

go back to telling us how Democrats keep black people on welfare

Trump is actually not so delusional as the libtard multiculturalists

wtf, everthing that the white supremacist groups warned us about in the 1950s and 1960s is now coming true

it's just not fashionable to be truthful right now

and look what a wonderful multicultural paradise sweden has turned into

Can I ask how the DNC is able to rig the election, but not the RNC?

Well they haven't. Retards like you still want to vote Trump.

triggered real good

Better step up your game, shill. Your shit is not remotely convincing - could lose your job.