Average shitalian

>average shitalian
why are they considered white again?

Italians are white. This one actually he has white facial structure but unfortunately it is disposed in such he way he looks a little like a monkey. But in fact he looks like some white people i know, kinda.

wtf? is he mixed?
looks like a politician from here

They are not considered white. It's you who believe you are white.

Buongiorno Enzo

My name is Daniel and i'm 1000% French ok, also you're probably a nigger

kek, 10/10

OP is Sardinia
Sardinia always post horrible things about Italians, or impersonate Italians denigrating other country persons
Their purpose is to make other country peoples hate Italians
Sardinian often post similar threads, "Do you love Italy?", "Do you like Italy?"
He want to confirm whether Italians are hated by people all over the world, as a reflection of his works

>OP is Sardinia
no

>This one actually he has white facial structure
???
Are you off your meds Pierre?

kek

If only white people are lactose tolerant, and Italians aren't white, then how did Italians invent pizza? Shouldn't they be lactose intolerant?

Shitaly and Shitalians make themselves look bad and be hated without the help of anyone.

t. Esteban "Il Maccherone" Maldini

Rumeno

Most lactose intolerant people can tolerate enough lactose to eat pizza without any problem

yeah but if you were not-white you wouldn't have a million different cheeses variety would you

funny because this dude is from central italy, which, according to Sup Forums, is already 100% germanic europe.

the butthurt subhuman beaner is here again. another dreadful year where you will amount to nothing but being butthurt about the superior people. if it wasn't for italian migrants, argentina would be even more of a somalia-tier shithole.

Just accept it Luigi, you are white.

>about the superior people
kek who are we talking about again? sh*talians?

they are not
I've seen moroccans whiter than it*lians

>rispondergli seriamente
rispondigli usando qualche meme, tanti argentini hanno detto che è un cileno con un proxy

Moroccan king with his Italian concubines.

Why is the Moroccan king an amputee?

Italians belong to the mediterranian race.

Nevermind, it was the bag covering his leg.

zitto, shitaliano sporco di merda
sono 100% argentino

el italiANO

t. Pedro "O Cannellone" Cannavaro

>tfw no italian gf

Italians are not white

too white to be shitalian
also, shitalian girls don't smile they're wooden cunts

fabio 'il burino' faggotelli
read this btw

but they have great hair right

it depends
I guess they're better than thin-as-fuck slavic hair or high-hairline nords

french girls have better hair

Hey

I like Italians

l'italiANO

Southern Italy is Proudly J2 Northern Middle Eastern MasterRace

These picture are collections of random people portraits from Berlin and Rome. Tell me where these belong to and which one has more niggers aka romanians like you

ta gueule le cacapeau merdique, personne n'aime les shitaliens que les maghrébins, ouais t'as bien lu, les MAGHRÉBINS COMME TOI.

>funny because this dude is from central italy, which, according to Sup Forums, is already 100% germanic europe.
Who considers Naples central italy? Also who considers central italy white?

The day will come where all albos and romashits will get genocided in italy, and I hope that day will come soon.

Maybe you shouldn't have colonized Albania and made them poor if you didn't want to deal with them migrating to your country.

t. Jose "Marroncino" Cattaneo

t. Alejandro "er pippone" Lucarelli

Just stop you don't see it now but when you re-read this thread in a few hours or some other day you'll realize how fucking stupid you sound and you'll feel, at least in a tiny amound, the need to fucking kill yourselves over such a pathetic display of faggotry.
And over being shitalian too, of course.

t. Juan Morandi

fucking nigger

Post the other one you posted yesterday

kek greece and southern italy are not white

t. Marcos "Milano" Belussi

t. Alfredo "ciento per ciento galician" Colombo

i didn't know they aren't white
my teach said they were but my teach isn't very smart so i don't know

is your teacher hot

>why are they considered white again?

Because Italians are the definition of White.

I am Sardinia and I am not OP and I hate Sardinia I wish I were Italian

What´s wrong with Sardinia, enlighten me!

nothing

I'm half Sardinia and my gf is half Bavarian btw, let's be friends 8===^D

We are not Italians... Italians invented everything we are just a mockery because we are "Italians" but not really, we didn't do the Renaissance only 1 or 2 Renaissance artists and they are irrelevant, we stacked rocks too but no one cares...

shut up Casteddaio schifoso

italians are niggers
t. white nigger

How the fuck do you know you stupid Sardinian subhuman?

all Casteddai are gay subhuman north african whiny cunts who should be returned to Tunisia.

also weebs and probabbly manlets too.

Wow I'm surprised they even have internet outside of Cagliari.

It's true Sardinian is a horribloe ethnicity I'm just being honest we should consider ourselves lucky to be considered Italian by some, I hope I have some Italian genes in me because Sardinians are monkeys, while Italians are Demi-Gods

>casteddaio fetishes

please take your algerian favela of a city and leave.

What's with these outdated memes? Isn't Sardinia among the nicest places in South Italy? No backwards culture, declining mafia, comfy lifestyles etc.?

>in South Italy
>comparing us to flea ridden c*ntinentals

we're not South Italy but actually special snowflakes who don't need no mainlanders 2bh lad.

>We are not south Italy

Can you shut the fuck up you retarded fuck?

By telling us we are Italian he's making us a huge compliment

well Cagliaritani are actually mainlanders straight out of Morocco so that doesn't apply to your bastard race 2bqh my simian friend.

South Italy is merely a geographical term because "Romans" and everyone else south of the Po behaves like african niggers.

I am Italian and proud Italy is a fucking wonderland you should be proud of being Italian, Sardinian means nothing to me, Italian means everything and more, I would die a thousand times to save Italy

perfect m8 save Italy from yet another casteddaio niglet baboon and kys

Italy..

When I hear that word my heart flutters like a gentle butterfly... Italy is wonderful, the center of our planet earth, no, the universe!

Go Italy, go!

>brown hairy casteddaio acting like a cheerleader

as expected

She's Indian

A literal gypsy, post insta so we can clarify this

it's probably in italian, how am I supposed to find it?

"""Italian""""

proper cheese doesn't have lactose

Blame the romans for having sex with turkish slaves.

it's like god fucked up with the character creation slider, the eyes should be higher and the mouth should be lower