Cuck thread

Cuck thread.

Post your girl/girls you know and anons reply how they would fuck them, cucking you.

left

im bored and in long distance with gf

tell me what you would do with her

Please

this girl got a lot of attention, degrade the shit out of her. tell me the nastiest thing you'll do to her

???

here anons go crazy and i ll post more

How would you and my gf break my heart?

Got any more of her?

there never used to be this many cuckfags on Sup Forums I like it.

Pull her dress up in the back and fuck her doggystyle while she still has those heels on and then cum deep inside her soaking wet pissy while her friends watch us waiting for their turn to ride the bull

what would you do to my lucy?

from old thread, want me to keep going?

how hard will i fuck her you asked, i'll start out slow, steady, but i will fuck her harder, as she gets hotter, and she will

yes please

mmm describe you fucking her

if u wanna see more, let me know

My sister.

last one i'm posting if there's no replies

she would love that

damn, she has a great body. Start by yanking on her hair as she deepthroats my cock, pulling her top off to give me access to massage her tits. Bring her back to my apartment and finger her pussy until she's sopping, then fuck her pussy hard while spanking her ass, eventually filling her with my cum.

she'd climb off and take me in her mouth, pleasing every inche with her cute tongue. you she her bet over sucking my cock and you can see her gaping pussy still twitching from my cock. you notice that the door was unlocked the whole time, will you go in or not?

her slim legs wrap around, feeling her pussy feel so good, and so wet around my cock, feels soft, sexy, wet, watching her get more horny, her body pulling me into her, moving a little faster

look at those lips. i would pinch her nose and facefuck your sister until she puked. moar pls

continue from the previous thread. i owe you a comment. id bend her over at the table and rip her tights. fuck her hard in front of her friends and when im done, give her to the strangers that were watching us go

now what would you do to this butt slut anons?

i dont go in, because i can use her whenever i like

what i want to see is someone else using her

go on pls

Yeah her lips are amazing.

Big black cock gangbang at first she is into it but then they start getting rough and double penetrating her tight pussy while others punish her bleeding asshole and another throat fucks her with a 10 inch cock she tries to resist but they hold her down and fuck her ruthlessly while she chokes and gags on one cock after another they all cum in her pussy ass and throat until she is leaking cum blood from every hole then they leave her on a bench right next to a soup kitchen so the homeless can finish her off

would love to pound her pretty exotic face in while she wraps those huge lips around my cock and looks up at me

is she slutty? how many times did you fap to your sisters pics?

left

her pussy feels so good, i'm hard as fuck, her pretty face when it has that 'oh my god yes, fuck me please!' look on it, is amazing, fucking her harder, deeper, clinging onto me and making the noises of a slut now

Yeah she is pretty slutty. I've fapped to jer too many times to count.

why she look like marion maréchal le pen

tell me :)

I'd make her watch you suck my dick

Bend her over lift up her skirt and fuck her against her mirror so she can watch me punish her body she tells me to slow down because she likes it more gently so I pull her hair back and slam my dick hard into her ass without warning and pump her full of my cum until she collapses to the floor

I'd fuck her until her eyes straightened out

she'd urn around, pushing her pussy into my face as she grips my cock and rubs it on her cheeks, caressing it. i'd push my tongue in and fuck her pussy with it pushing her asshole with my nose. i'd slide out from under her, my cock brushing along her breasts as i go back to her crotch. she buries her head in the sheets and sticks her ass in the air as i try to push it in, she's crying with every milimeter further i get till i'm balls deep in her ass.
she'd reach back and play with my balls as i slowly start fucking her. her buthole gets red and hot from the brutal cock up her ass but she hold strong for it. i'd pull out and lay her under me again, kissing her, asking who's cock she'd rather have, she'd completely forget who you are as i plunge back into her, her feet crumpling again, i'd spread her legs wide an cum in her cunt, wiping it off on her pubes before getting off heer and leaving you an image of your pretty little whore willed with another man's semen

what would you do anons? go crazy

body too

I'd slap her big fat tits

She may put me on a dog leash, sit on my face, whip me, and fuck me with a strapon.

more of the left one?

Skull fuck her while I pull her hair into my dick until she starts to gag and choke then I shoot so much cum into her throat that she can't breathe until she swallows it then I finally let her up for air

highschool's classmate

I would love to have her suck my dick. Then explode in my sisters mouth.

more of the right one?

still there user?

I wanna see more. Really like her lips, bet they would look hot wrapped around my cock. Would she take it if I grabbed her head and pushed myself deeper in?

post more of this chink bitch.

she ever act slutty?

you should let her play around

Tie her down in her corset and thong, ballgag her and fuck her like a good like slut

GIVE ME ALL YOU FUCKING HAVE ANONS

Seriously need it right now.

left

more

I came here because I thought the thumbnail was of a naked freckled gril.

Burn it

face?

fuck her until she goes cross-eyed...oh wait...nevermind