Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

because nexus seige blows
urf and doombots are the only good game modes.

Having fun in kiddie land, are we?

elsword is more fun since ive been playing league since i was 10
> inb4 "your a filthy weab"
im not a weab

pokemon go

so youre like 15/16 now ?

Because the game isnt fun at all and if one person decides to throw you loose the game is too reliant on teamwork 4/10

Fuck you, now i have to play aram.

>Because the game isnt fun at all
Wrong.
>and if one person decides to throw you loose the game
Wrong again.

Explain.

stop lying to yourself faggot . he is right

Dota

Honestly, this champ is the only reason I enjoy the game.

Are you perhaps low elo?

Dota 2

Because it's a dumbed down game for casuals and 12 year old polish trolls that seek reconciliation over the internet for their 'uber l33t skillz' when in reality all they manage to accomplish is lose your time, ruin your game, and supply u with a few extra chromosomes, and the reconciliation part? that's the funniest bit, they think they've won with all their ignorant bliss after getting a reaction or a statement from somebody explaining to them just how bad they are at the game to which they bicker and think they do no wrong, and only their team is to blame, when in reality it's the exact opposite. those are my 2 cents now gtfo with ur faggot thread OP and go pre-order Wow Legion for a superior PvP experience.

Because there are things to do outside that are more interesting. Seriously.....go outside.

>Playing League in 2k16
>Trying to defend this shell of a moba

Riot is piloting this game straight into the trash
It isn't nearly as good as what it used to be.

inb4 wrong
inb4 b8
inb4 it has to change to be fresh

It's a shit game and you know it.

because new ryze is fucking broken so i just play dota and get cancer from that instead

and this. what is ur argument faggots?
LoL started off as this semi-decent moba that worked as a somewhat good alternative to the good ol' dota 1. then it became flooded by the mainstream, all the kids, all the plebvs and all the mongoloids and OFC riot will listen to their shitshow of a community and abide by the needs of the general public and what happens when ur general public are a bunch of nonsensical imbeciles? Your game becomes a reflection of that. nuff said

Quality > Quantity

yep

Go to bed Weebhelm, no one gives a shit about your obsession with trash

dudes right. game was fun when it first came out. theyve dogpiled the stupidest fucking heroes into that game

LoL is pure cancer and I don't even know how one can have fun playing it and I know what I am talking about, played since season 1
buy overwatch you faggot

Because Smite is the better moba

Because its not fun unless my friends are also playing

I play Reinhardt, and I cry every time my team runs past my shield.

i know man, need friends in skype to play reinhardt, try roadhog for solo carrying as tank

gragas mein

Because I play Starcraft

I played Elsword back when it first got localized and there were only the 3 starters. I think I quit when the first new person came out. Think it was the dark haired berserker guy? Might be wrong. Anyway, just picked it back up again because of my room mate wanting to play it with me. Gameplay wise, it's fun. WHEN IT'S JUST US TWO. When you're in a full party, or PvPing, it's a sorry clusterfuck of tears. Also the cash grabs are awful.
I'll probs put about 100-200 hours into it before moving on. 400 hours if I manage to find a class I like.

because everytime i win my bot lane my team ends up feeding

LC$ big plays

Then push top silly.

thinks opinion is fact

Because Dota 2 :)

Because the lore and character design alone isn't enough to keep me playing with toxic shitlord and downright unbalanced champs. It gets real boring constantly playing with the same 10 champs when there's over a hundred to choose from. And the community doesn't help.

because it sucks major balls. Just like every other game for the retarded anime-loving kids.

Smite is strictly better.

Because CSGO and Rust take up all my gaming time.

then stop playing the same 10 champs!
boom problem solved :D

Because I already have too much cancer from my anime addiction and fighting games. It's only gonna get worse 'cause the news is gonna be starring Shillary for the next week, so no thanks.