Sup Forums 4CC Roster Poll

Here is a link to the poll: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclz1Aj_6VDa1Uztywj2iY_BdpD6fqjotK-pxNkihJPR3Ig4g/viewform

>What is this?
Sup Forums boards play football against each other with meme teams in PES four times a year for bragging rights. Sup Forums IS ELITE AGAIN, so we need to make sure the team still reflects this board and its users, so you get to answer some advisory questions about your favourite Sup Forums memes.

>Where can I learn more about this?
The implyingrigged wiki has all the information you need: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>When does Sup Forums play?
Sup Forums will play in the next Winter cup, around the start of March. BUT WE ALSO PLAY TODAY! At around 18:30 GMT (but most likely later), Sup Forums takes on Sup Forums in a friendly rematch of the 2012 Summer Cup final where Sup Forums cheated and won. This time, we're going to cheat, so I've bribed the commissioner with maple syrup and the Sup Forums manager is planted Sup Forums. Details are here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Sup Forums_Winter_Cup_Friendlies#January_7

>How is the poll being conducted?
It will be left up for about a week after this thread is created, and the poll link will be on the Sup Forums wiki page and the Sup Forums divegrass Discord for that duration also. Once the poll is complete, the results will be collected, and a new roster assembled from the most popular choices. I'll try and keep the thread up for 24 hours so all timezones get a fair shot, so I hope the jannies will be kind to us again this time.

>How do I keep up to date with all the latest Sup Forums divegrass developments?
There's a link to the Sup Forums divegrass Discord at the completion of the poll. Other teams have them and it's a very good way to stay in contact with both the manager and other fans. I'll also regularly post in there to let people know when Sup Forums matches start, when Sup Forums game threads are up, when Sup Forums roster threads are up, etc.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask away.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>I lik spen
>khan'd
>anzu
>cum to finland
>I am greek

MAKE IT HAPPEN

I personally like a lot of the new options, hopefully we see some rotation.

bumping with a "highlight" from the last cup

i'm not saying it's rigged, but it definitely is

always rigged

Reminder that Sup Forums is winning a game in about an hour's time, tune in to watch Spurdo score 5 goals.

I want Gondola to kick some asses/arses

link to the match

No can do. AFAIK, Hitbox links don't work.

Try the Hitbox link rom this website

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

Thank you kind user

See you on the pitch lads.

Good luck lad, here's to a good match

No problem, chill chilean

We are on now, go Sup Forums!

stream?

see

they're gonna lose again won't you :(

that fuckin' flag in USA USA USA is annoying as fuck.

Sup Forums wins!!!

yay!

>friendly game

I want old memes to die

This is the start of Sup Forums's unbeaten run for 2017. First the friendlies, second the Winter Cup.

???

fugg i missed it ;_;

gj bois

vote for kuruminha :D

fug I knew I forgot to put something in the polls

I'll add it now and take into account that it was added late.

remember to celebrate both Sup Forums victories and the resurrection of our lord and saviour

bump in the hopes of attracting americlaps

aussies should be waking up soon, hopefully they get a chance to vote too

final bump from me, goodnight lads

some kind americans or australians please try and keep this up so more anons get to vote

bump

fuck, this board is fast.
how do you people feel about a new manager?

I... I couldn't control myself...

include JASJKASJASJAKSKJASKJASKJSAKJSAJA instead of something you consider outdated
salu2

night bumping

Albania is stink
Albania is filth

Albania needs to be gassed