Men vs women. It's true at least for me

Men vs women. It's true at least for me...

>inb4"men cause women are sluts/cunts/etc. hur hur"

when i saw this photo tho i literally thought asian, big tits, fackable in that order...im shallow i know

Thanks civilisation.

All I really noticed was that her skirt didn't really fit but she does have nice tits too

She asian? Damn I need to have my eyes checked.

I only thought to myself
1) Why is there a dude with a backpack in the ocean in the background
2) Would fuck the chick

when you say her skirt didn't fit, do you mean she needs a larger size?

and those tits tho...what size you think? Bs?

Her underwear is too tight and she needs to go maybe a size up in skirt since it's giving her a muffin top which is sad since she's got a decent body, she's just not wearing the right size

Tit size dunno, varies from store to store let alone country to country

yeah she's asian, though hard to see with sunglasses i guess.

i didn't see the dude with a backpack thats freaky

It's a life jacket you retards

Just in case he manages to drown himself in chest deep water

to be fair i was too focussed on trying to see if she had D cup tits, look big from here

>>implying children don't exist
>>implying everyone can swim

If you can't swim by the time you're that big (height and weight) you'd have to be mentally disabled

i hear tits float

They're made of fat, not air.

That is also a possibility

all I see is that she's a chubby 16 year old with horrible taste in clothes. hard pass

probability > possibility

what size do you think her tits are? they look like D cups to me and thats big for an asian chick. but yeah bit on the chubby side

>chubby

See I wouldn't say she's chubby, she's the best type of weight, not a stick but not big either, she's just awful taste in clothing

I'd say 38C in US sizes

>See I wouldn't say she's chubby, she's the best type of weight, not a stick but not big either, she's just awful taste in clothing
she's overweight and has no muscles only flabbiness.
the worst type of weight this side of obese

>she's overweight

kek'd

so you saying you wouldn't bang? (she's probably very sweet and dont sleep around though)

If you think this is overweight or obese (You) have mental issues

>no one realizes women do the same with men

>very sweet and dont sleep around though)
truth hurts bitch
>so you saying you wouldn't bang?
absolutely. I'm 30 and don't have time for flabby girls. especially ones that show up to the beach looking like that
>she's probably very sweet and dont sleep around though
the fuck are you even talking about? I don't give a shit. if you're going to have a gut and hips that wide how are you going to have such tiny legs and arms it's just gross

I wonder what they think when the see me.

Actually, I'm probably better off not knowing.

>30 and don't have time for flabby girls

It's true, you probably can only get land whales

>If you think this is overweight or obese (You) have mental issues
overweight. I specifically said she was not obese

I do ok. low number but all up to standards that are apparently offensively high

Your thin hands don't count user

see how much better things can be with an active lifestyle.

ok so everyone agree she's flabby but do you think she's been fucked a lot?

She could star in any holocaust movie with that nose

I don't think she's flabby, she's just not a stick which I'm fine with

ITT: Autism

Yeah we have 1 guy obsessed with her weight and another that seems to get off on the thought of others wanting to fuck her (or her sleeping around)

probably not, she's pretty young and showed up to the beach wearing not a swimsuit

>doesn't sleep around

I bet she's fucked plenty of people. Chinese girls are mad for cock. Now that I'm banging one it's amazing to hear how many of her friends have cheated on their husbands and had side guys etc. These are the sweetest, well-behaved girls and you'd never fucking guess. Now I look at them all with suspicious (squinty) eyes

The way you "think" isn't decided by whenever you are a guy or a girl, it's just something personal.

This thread is basically a bunch of losers who have anime waifus as the closest they will ever get to a female.

who's she?

well here is another of her...

Anne Francis of Forbidden Plant fame. dead actress