Well it finally happened Sup Forums

Well it finally happened Sup Forums...

The girl I was dating for 2 years straight finally dumped me and left me for another guy on the same day. The reason she dumped me was entirely my fault and I have no idea what to do to get her back. I just don't know what to do other than lie in bed and contemplate suicide. She literally broke my heart too much today.

I just want to die

what have u done ?

I wanted her to come to this party with me and I ended up making a slimy move by guilt tripping her. She split up with me afterwords. I'm at the party alone now and she snapchatted me that she's going to her "new boyfriends house" and she's sending pics to me. I can't take it

Greentext?
Also, here is a Ultra Rare Pepe, maybe it can help you trough this time a bit.

OP here, here's the chat log, I still think I handled it like a champ, she broke up with me over the phone

>new boyfriend in 1 day
She's not a good gf :/ certainly better for you like that. Just need to get another one :)

>Thinking of killing yourself over some whore
Fucking kill yourself
But seriously OP, if that shit about her snapchatting you pictures of her with her "new boyfriend" is true it is probably better that it's over. That is super petty, bitchy, and slutty. Anyone like that is just gonna end up hurting you more. Just go no contact and never talk to her again Go fuck someone else too and get over that whore.

take that pepe pillow, you will need it.

Christ the people on this site are fuckin' 16 year olds tops

It's better you find out now that she's not the one then later if things got more serious.

Cuck, no one cares

She wants him back. Hence the pics.

If that's how she's gonna go about it she is clearly an unworthy slut

Lol how is this break up worthy you fake faggot

It wasn't just that, this was building up overtime, this was the tipping point. I guess I'm pushy and clingy or whatever. Fuck me dude.

Whare can I buy one

>
>
>OP here, here's the chat log, I still think I handled it like a champ, she broke up with me over the phone
You handled that awfully. Protip:she's been fucking that dude for weeks if not months.

>dude
sounds less like a relationship and more like fuckbuddies or something. Thats kinda what I did. Still woulda smashed.

Pictures of her pls

If that's how she's gonna go about it she is clearly an unworthy slut. She is clearly a terrible person. It might be hard OP but don't grayify her. Just leave it. She wants to hurt you. Don't give her the satisfaction of knowing she succeeded. Don't even talk to her. People like that don't change. It will hurt considerably but it will save you a lot of pain in the long run.

Shes a bitch
U r better off
I know that feels tho bro...

Try meth, Sup Forumsro. You. Will. Love. It.

She's been fucking that guy this whole time you limp dick faggot

Smoke shit

Hey nigger, if she literally broke your heart then you'd already be dead and have no reason to contemplate suicide retard.
>being this baity
>doesn't even grammar

a) im gonna go ahead and guess that you're 15 or younger, so your relationship probably didn't matter at all, no offense

b) you'll feel much much better really quickly. you'll only be heart broken for like a month tops and that's only if you're being a little bitch

My girlfriend broke up with me too. Everyone tells me I'm better off without her but I don't feel that way, if it's meant to be op, even if she treats you badly, it'll work out. Try not answering her see if that makes her want you more, sounds dumb as fuck trying to play hard to get but it may work.

Stay strong lad. Sorry to hear that, that's horrendous for anyone tbh.

Well OP, I enjoyed this thread while it lasted. However, since my Colorado Rapids have been doing good and are the #2 team in the league and about to play the #1 team in the league, I must leave. I may get bored though because soccer is completely new to me despite it getting more popular here in the US in recent years. Football is still the best football but I will go watch the Colorado Rapids soccer game. I hope you're having a great day today, please leave a like, subscribe and follow me on twitter, instagram, etc. Thanks. :)

Is everyone here 7 and thinks that their relationships matter at the minute? Only worry about this shit if it's a relationship with a friend or a girlfriend for a long period.

I'd block her if she's rubbing it in in any way. It's tough to accept, but, you're not getting back together. Just block her number and try to come to terms after you've done this

This. Happened to me in my last relationship. Ignore her, live happy without her and she'll show up begging for you back. I don't know why but this happens to many folks.

Just found out my exes engagement is official. I still think about her.

Fucking sucks. He strong, OP. I know, I'm trying too.

Yeah, you want to avoid any and all contact/mentions of her.
Also, if she has contact details, block every social media, number, and forums (in case of ultra faggotry) so you never have to deal with such nohrian scum again

You are either the ultimate beta or 15 or both. Let's review
>broke because she didn't want to go to a party.
> new boyfriend in an extremely short period
> "come on dude" to a girl
> caring this much about an obvious bitch not worth that much attention
Underage b&

(OP) Yeah it's one thing if she dumps you, but it's a whole new plane of existence when you know you're the reason for a 10/10 relationship to crumble in front of you

It's because she wants fucking attention an when you take it away she'll crawl on her knees just to get it back. Girls like this ARE NOT WORTH IT. If this happens just turn her down and find a girl that isn't a huge attention whore (and just a whore in general). Don't even have a huge fight or emotional confession. Just say no and never talk to her again. Anything else will just gratify her.
Ignore that "if she is the one" shit too. There is no "one." The "one" would never do shit like this to someone they care about. Find someone actually worth staying with. She won't change for you. She will do this shit again, even if not immediately. Bail while you can. Again it will hurt but will save you a lot more pain, time, and other romantic oppurtunities in the long run.

Dude, I am about to get married to a girl I know cheats on me...
I cheat on her a lot too, but you need to understand that this is human nature...
Any other bitch you will meet will eventually cheat on you, the same way you would cheat on her if you had the chance; if it is worth it.

Think about this... If you had the chance to come back with her; wouldn`t you fuck other whore like *insert fantasy whore you always wanted to fuck and you currently fap to*?

Human nature, understand that; a perfect relationship doesn`t exist.

Literally kill yourself. This isn't a joke. Commit suicide.

well you can always apologize i mean we all make mistakes