/bundescric/

today:
INTERNATIONAL
>Sri Lanka XI 229 v Australians 127/1 (32 ov)

>Ireland v Afghanistan (10:45 local | 09:45 GMT | 19:45 AEST | 19:15 ACST | 17:45 AWST)

ENGLAND
>Lancashire 204 & 333 (118.4 ov) v Durham 291
>Glamorgan 518 v Derbyshire 177 & 78/1 (33 ov) (f/o)
>Surrey 637/7d v Hampshire 73/2 (27 ov)
>Kent 575 v Sussex 69/1 (33 ov)
>Notts 401 v Somerset 244/3 (59 ov)
>Northants v Warwickshire (18:30 local | 17:30 GMT | 03:30 AEST 1d | 03:00 ACST 1d | 01:30 AWST 1d)

OTHERS
>Eng Lions v Pakistan A (10:30 local | 09:30 GMT | 19:30 AEST | 19:00 ACST | 17:30 AWST)

Friendlies:
>18:00: DSC Wanne-Eickel - FC Schalke 04, Mondpalast-Arena, Herne

>19:30: FC Basel - VfL Wolfsburg, St. Jakob-Park, Basel (Switzerland)

Other urls found in this thread:

live.trentbridge.co.uk/#stream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning

>county matches
who cares lol

>England squad for second Test against Pakistan
AN Cook (Captain), AD Hales, JE Root, JM Vince, GS Ballance, JM Bairstow (wkt), MM Ali, CR Woakes, SCJ Broad, JM Anderson, BA Stokes, ST Finn, AU Rashid, JT Ball

>Ratshit

Moeen on suicide watch

>A 30-year-old virgin who used a fake identity to prey on young people online has been jailed.
>Connor Haynes 'used a false photo depicting a man more attractive' than himself to approach girls as young as 13 and convince them send him sexual images of themselves, the County Court of Victoria heard on Monday.
>County Court Judge Claire Quin said the overweight Haynes lived a 'fantasy life' on the internet after he discovered online dating through a World of Warcraft online community.
GOOSE BTFO

what fucking channel is the cricket on

sky

gooooooooood morning /cric/

What's with the Bundes and cric going together? Elia5

Rest day in the Tour.
9 AM and I've already taken two hour-long train rides (Copenhagen and back).
Champions League qualification tonight. FCK - Crusaders.

so who are you rooting for

In the football? I'd like FCK to make the Champions League even if I'm not much of a fan of them.

>be Bavarian
>get axed
What do they mean by this?

im going be so bored today. next few day should be very exciting tho

first bombs, then guns, after that trucks and now axes, wonder what's next?

spoons

interesting

>another Trescothick hundred

hmm

>last test was 10 years ago
Will the mad man finally make a return?

He should do, but won't. English selectors are allergic to anyone older than 34

Fales is LITERALLY worse than Aaron Finch

Just end this meme already, he's fat and mentally weak. Plus, as KK said, the English selectors have completely fallen for le young aggressive blood meme

A hundred at Taunton has as much weight as Pukekura Park.

if the Englel selectors had a brain and actually wanted to win, this would be their team

Cock (c)
Trescothick
Poot
Pietersen
Bell
Bairstow
Stokes
Woakes
Ratshit
Bread
Blanderson

#illridewithyou

Both are pretty good in pyjama cricket. I'd still rather have Hales in tests over Finch though.

Also yeah, the English selectors rarely pick anyone who deserves to play. I forgot the name but there's another young batsman who they're completely ignoring as well.

I know I'm just having a meme. No idea why Krazykuck's got a boner for him right now, especially given how much he hates the mentally weak.

>Bell

LMAO

KP's done, he can't even get through GOAT20 without getting injured.

>Bell
wewlad
e
w
l
a
d

Pakistan have a spotfixer, a drug cheat in their team. Younus was "banned for life" at one point. Wahab was jettisoned for years for reasons. Hafeez said he'd rather an hero than play with Fartmir. Mickey 'homeworkgate' Arthur is their coach. And yet GOATmah has made this ""team"" functional.

England refuse to pick KP whos main crime is... being friends with Piers Morgan and acting like a primadonna?

Kek, Englel are laughably bad at man management

ALLAHU AXEBAR

if either of you think that Cuckfield is better than either KP or Lell you need to check yourselves asap

I was mildly impressed with Fatllance though, seems to have corrected his technique vs the seamers somewhat. Messi bowled well at him.

No but there are guys in county that are. Bell hasn't done shit for Warwickshire since becoming captain, Chris Woakes has got more hundreds than him for them and has only played like two games.

KP isn't up for FC anymore. No way he'd be ready for a test if you dropped him in now. He'd either be injured quickly or sorely out of form.

Borthshit's a meme m8 (i assume you are referring to him)

He is as much the "English Steve Smith" as Fales is the "English David Warner"

isn't Aaron Finch doing pretty well in County Cricket atm?

KEK

Nice "compootition" you have there Englel

>has literally never ever seen him play in the last three years

I """"literally""""" saw him play in January. He's better than Bell is right now, without a doubt. Hell, there are about 7 or 8 guys who are better than Bell. I'd put those two new 18 year old guys above him too.

He's averaging 30 at #5 for a 2nd division team after two games. That isn't "pretty well".

I saw him get around 50 off 25 against Somerset last week. Unironically the best live innings I have ever seen.

>unironically going to NZ domestic matches
KEK

>Unironically the best live innings I have ever seen.
Yes wow how incredible that's so special when that was literally the first match you've ever seen!!

why didnt you watch the Test match?

Mathias Rasmussen (IK Start) to FC Nordsjælland.

I wasn't in London. I flew over Lords while it was happening though.

I saw Marcus Stoinis get a 50 against Nepal last year and some Jersey player meme a similar innings against Nigeria. But yeah, first official t20 I've seen.

So then you understand that the sentence "Unironically the best live innings I have ever seen" has literally no bearing given that it was the first live innings you've ever seen?

Lmao malaysia BTFO

haha he got me good xD

It's a meme you dip

Thank you, big strong american.

Dammit, that was a future German cricketer in the making

a true tragedy

>Attacker was a 17-year-old Afghan man living in Germany, official says

Reminder that this is a "17 year old" cricket player in Afghanistan.

t. 17 year old Afghani living in Malaysia

Personally, I enjoyed this contribution.

leaving a sinking ship, what a surprise.

Nice digits. Also nice blowout, Malaysia sure feels stupid now.

Please stop bullying me.

Cuckfield needs time. Lell was shite when he debuted.

His replacement should be someone who's on the hottest streak in the county circuit - like Bairstow last year. Pick that guy and hope his purple patch lasts until the end of the season.

you're literally contradicting yourself in the same post. you say they need to pick someone in form, but Cuckfield was literally never that guy

Cuckfield is a Shaun Marsh-tier selection. As in, there is no actual logic behind his selection but he has a nice coverdrive so why not. As a player he is basically a shit version of Worst Marsh

>wanting to pick trescothick, someone who would have a mental breakdown upon arriving in an airport
>old man kevin 'no knees' pietersen
>ian lell

>>wanting to pick trescothick, someone who would have a mental breakdown upon arriving in an airport
only for the rest of the series

Pakistan are too good for Englel to carry the walking wicket that is Alex Fales for the rest of the series. In the longer-term England need to sort out the second opener. Tours of India and Australia in the next 18 months so they need to blood someone. I'm not sure if England have any more fixtures before the India tour (Bangladesh series will probably be cancelled - at which point Mark Chapman will fall on his sword) so they have a serious problem

Yeah, reading over it I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Either Ballance or Cuckfield, but for the love of god, not both. Drop Momeme.

I'd say the logical choice is to recall Robson or Lyth. People have been hyping up DBD though - he scored a 100 against Australia in a warmup as well last year.

Why do Goymans hate RB Basedzig so much?

Who?

Why are AusWORMS such spineless little faggots?

GOATzig WILL conquer the bundes and there is NOTHING that you customers can do to stop them

Daily reminder that the Indian army is raping kashmiri girls in their homes.

Squashed a squad of 4 AusWORMS with the holy Timbs the other day, little faggots thought it was raining, but it was just a couple oft abbo drums which made them surface

Make a fucking cricket thread and fuck off you goddamn fucking retard.

PLEASE

Ooooh wittle german cwybabby dont like cwikit

He need his sawker binky

no. bundes and cric CAN live in symbiosis

WATCH

Put on your boots lads, let's SQUASH SOME WORMS

>It's a GGG video that isn't Divot: Sperma und Pisse

What's the point?

live.trentbridge.co.uk/#stream

Your precious Trescothick is batting KK, currently 132*

Rude, we're all friends here.

"SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR

AXE MURDERS ARE WELCOME HERE"

what did they mean by this?

kys daniel

nobody died, though

DAMN DANIEL

back at it

oh no you didnt!

Just German dignity

S T A T S G O D
T
A
T
S
G
O
D

Reminder that the US poster is actually Banglacunt.

Lmao Germany gettin BTFO and taking the L

KEK, #REKT

reminder that matt tipped geelong

BASED. FUCKING. STATSCHRIST

>U R LE GRIGG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
pathetic

S T A T S J E S U S
A
I
N
T

M
A
R
K

PLEASE fuck my wife statsJESUS!!!!

statsgod on mister universe watch

holy fuck based statsbro, you fucking destroyed that quivering piece of shit lmao

fatt doesnt watch aerial pingpong, FHGLtd.

Worst atrocity to befall the Germans since the Rape of Berlin

Once Bundes 2. starts we get our thread back guys, let these "people" rot in their worm and shitskin infested cesspool. Only like 2 Germans and the Swiss virgin autist like cwikit anyway

statsbro you are so fucking based

i fucking love ya work

and i love you

so much

pls kiss me

>poo peeland samefagging

Lmao look at the little bitch BTFO

You even try being a winner for once by imitating one with "cwikit"

To no avail because you suck, pussy

>let these "people" rot in their worm and shitskin infested cesspool.

But you're already in Germany

False, everyone likes cricket. Cricket is literally God's game.

>pls notice me AUSGODS

STOP IT RIGHT NOW STATSTRADAMUS. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

BASED FUCKING STATSDEITY

>Aussies pick on him instead!!!

Hold this L

BASED STATSY