I know this should be posted in /vp/ but I got no assistance there so I was hoping the Sup Forumsros would help me out

I know this should be posted in /vp/ but I got no assistance there so I was hoping the Sup Forumsros would help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_Hoenn_Pokédex_number_(Generation_VI)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/vp/ is a faggot board for faggots.
State your inquiry.

I need a well balanced team for my Pokémon Ruby (Gen III NOT omega ruby) without using any from my previous two teams. My Ruby starter is a Mudkip so balance my team around that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Sapphire)
Gardevoir
Hariyama
Tentacruel
Camerupt
Altaria
Sceptile

(Emerald)
Gayardos
Skymory
Grumpig
Breloom
Blaziken
Claydol

This is an annoying request. Let me think on it for a moment.

Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet
Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

There ya go. Max their HP EVs.

Swampert
Flygon
Shiftry
Manectric
Camerupt
Medicham

For variety

OK.

Swampert
Crobat
Zangoose
Manectric
Flygon
Medicham

dylan
dylan
dylan
dylan
dylan

Mudkip
Aggron
Salamence
Shiftry
Manetric
Torkoal

Oh, I forgot Shifty is obtainable in Ruby. You could switch Zangoose for that, I just like Zangoose.

Where is your Skarmory, OP? you need him.

i spit hot fire

Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pikachu
>Fuck these new generations of faggot pokemons

ONE FIFTY ONE

Not OP, but:

>without using any from my previous two teams.

Btw where is OP?

>Flygon
>Shiftry

What moveset?

Oh, I skipped it.

Flygon I would go Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast or Flamethrower, and I dunno.

Shiftry probably Fake Out, Sucker Punch(or whatever dark move if you don't like gimmicks), whatever grass move he has that's best, and uhhhh... grass whistle?

Just off the top of my head. You could throw fly on Flygon if you don't want it on Crobat

>Flygon - Fly, Dragonclaw, Earthquake, Headbutt

>Shiftry - Knockoff,Leafblade, Fakeout, Swagger

Bear in mind that if you take shiftry you have another ice weakness, but Manectric and shiftry will take out all the water types in hoenn.
Swampert and medicham don't fear ice, and Crobat is a great grass wall to help Swampert.

Flygon is just a great mon, and will help out against that dragon e4 leader (along with ice punching swampert)

Zangoose is good utility, hits like a truck with strength and can learn rock smash too

You tryin to get sum of dis hot fire

>rock smash
Wait what is rock smash viable?
>Swagger
Is raising the enemy attack with 2 stages really worth?

Use it on special attack users dude

No it isn't viable, but if you're going through the game you'll need to be able to learn hms. You can always move delete for the E4. I was just pointing out he's a good utility pkmn that is also strong.

Yeah but that cuts the usability quite a lot I'd think. Wouldn't Breloom be better than Shiftry?

OP already used Breloom previously.

just do the whole game with your starter and catch legendaries. just catch random shit for HMs

Jumpluff

Yes jumpluff nigga, sleeppowder, leech seed, leftovers, mega/giga drain and flash

I took lance down with this prick in soul silver and I wasn't even overleveled

Jumpluff is not obtainable in Ruby.

Pokemon Emerald battle frontier pokemon and moveset suggestions?

That is way too broad a question.

swalot
aggron
alakazam
ninetales
armaldo

Really? I tought you could get it in the same route as zangooze

I'm pretty new to dueling. I'm only used to regular battles.

I find it difficult to get the usefullness of stallers, annoyers and tanks among others.

The only thing I know is pew pew, so I got myself an atk+spd EV Adamant Heracross.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_Hoenn_Pokédex_number_(Generation_VI)

Nah.

Yeah... there are a lot of good guides out there. Just stay away from those faggots over at Smogon. Sorry, that's a really in depth conversation I don't want to get into right now.

What I can say is if you're trying for the battle tower, pewpew is where it's at. Hit hard, cover your type disadvantages as best you can. The game will counterpick you, so there's no one right answer.

Jigglypuff ftw

Shedinja
Double-Edge
Sandstorm
Rest
You're Welcome

Ok I'll look for guides for dueling.

Do you know any good resources for gen 3? Most things I find is gen 5/6.

No... not off the top of my head, sorry.
Most important thing to remember is that the physical/special split hasn't happened yet, so all fire type moves are special, all normal type are physical, etc.
Keep that it mind when choosing your mons. You'll get a lot more mileage out of a ninetales flamethrower than a medicham flame punch.

Honestly, I played 3rd Gen in highschool (when it was released) so there weren't any online resources I used.