Yo /b

yo /b
my crush is having a date tomorrow.. what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKRd5-Obmq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a new crush, preferably one with out a boyfriend.

Stay beta. Browse Sup Forums all weekend.

get a new crush bc you will waste your time chasing something that doesnt like you. sorry friend but ive been there, invest time elsewhere

Tell her you had a crush on her and then continue to fap to her pics all night.

kill yourself

Think about her helping him slide his hard cock into her sloppy puss puss ma man.

Give up on her. She would never want a fucking beta asking for advice on Sup Forums.

Hope it goes poorly.

Ask her to go with her shortly after.

Literally all I can see you can do if you wanna fuck her soon.

youre on Sup Forums aswell, retard
i think she does not even now that i like her
nah man, not on her pictures, thats disgusting

follow them, and then rape the guy

Stalk them, kill the date, imprison crush in basement.

GO OUT AND FUCK SOMETHING. There's one of two scenarios here:
>The person doesn't know you have a crush on them because you're too shy
>Or, they shot you down.
Do something about your situation and move past it.

the guy who she is gonna date is her workmate, isnt that fucked up?

Shouldn't shit where you eat

>the guy who she is gonna date is her workmate, isnt that fucked up?
You never heard the term "workplace romance"?

the problem is, im 25 and i look like 16, cant grow a fucking beard

i talked to her few min ago and she told me that she likes him and could imagine to be in a realtionship with him, not a romance.

we've given you solid advice

(wade through the troll comments)

Fucking get out and change your situation

here's some music to get you hyped.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKRd5-Obmq4

>i talked to her few min ago and she told me that she likes him and could imagine to be in a realtionship with him
You're friendzoned. Don't deny it, she will never move past this stage with you. Tell her how you feel and when she says the friend word...leave. Seriously.

I'm going on a date, maybe it's the same girl

i dont have the balls to tell her..
where are u from?

but she knows that i like her, pretty sure

>OP getting cucked

>i dont have the balls to tell her..
Neither did I. I'm an oldfag and went through this same shit when I was 17ish. Crushed hard on a girl and were really bestfriends for 15 years. We both got married to other people during that time and I never stoppped thinking about her as "the one". After both our divorces and numerous relationships for each of us, we were finally single at the same time. After flirting for a few weeks we decided to get hammered (to ease the weirdness) and screw. This was mind blowing and what I thought was happily ever after. Fucking wrong. The weirdness of being close friends before never wore off and we decided to end it 3 months in. Worst pain of my life because I lost a great friend in the process.
>tl;dr you have to

England, Kent

thats very helpful, but we have mutual friends and i dont know if i can look her in the eyes after she tells me that im just a friend.. how can i cope with a situation like that.. i mean we regularly meet with friends etc..

then youre not the guy. Luckily

>i dont know if i can look her in the eyes after she tells me that im just a friend
Realize that you are the most important person. If you continue down this path, you will turn down dates with great chicks because "she might like me". I know, I did this. If you lose friends in the process, it will no doubt suck, but I'm telling you, it's far better for you in the long run and never put yourself in this type of position again. Women want a take charge guy, every time, your non-confrontational attitude about your relationship with her is far from take charge. She probably knows you like her by what you do and what you say and unless you tell her bluntly, she won't suddenly fall in love. If she feels she can rely on you for comfort and support, she will never change that situation. If you tell her you like her and she gives you the friendzone, walk. Cut all communication as hard as it may be. You never know, one day she could realize she does like you and track you down and end up like my situation only sooner.

wow man.. thats a great help.. dunno what to say.. i really have to think about it.. but that sounds very reasonable..