How do you cope with depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiCrniLQGYc
youtube.com/watch?v=fUDqcnSuKWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by not being a faggot, faggot

Good question

t-t-thanks

Cymbalta, seroquel, lamotrigine, lithium. Works seamlessly.

benzos help for me and people i can trust and be honest with
i dont want to get on any ssri

im hitting the gym next month, set some goals
we can do it Sup Forumsros

Leave Soviet Russian

This.

Just stop being a sad little bitch.

compressed air

I don't get depressed because I'm not some weak faggot who can't handle basic day to day life and find enjoyment in it.

Meds

You learn to live with it.

Skydiving every once in a while

Be happy.
Wanna know how?

Get out and socialize with friends. If you don't have any, get a job and/or a new job and get some.

Where do you live OP?

booze meds and friends

you sound like an intolerant redneck who drives a jeep

I'm in the US, near NYC. Why?

I find killing myself really helps OP.

Give it a try and if you disagree with me, I will apologise

you let it eat your insides and leave you empty.

then you just deal with being a feckless slate and put on a mask like the rest of humanity.

works great for me.

You couldn't be more wrong

Gave me a laugh though!

U mean with clinical Depression or just feeling depressed?

Clinical.

Depression Levels around nyc are usually low

Masturbation, weightlifting and many random hobbies. Also alcohol.

heroin, alcohol, video games

my doc prescribed me ssri and benzo, does that mean clinical for you? im not taking the antidepressants but my suicidal thoughts lowered in the past days

Here you go OP.

This is a good video about coping with depression

youtube.com/watch?v=XiCrniLQGYc

Lol I don't have one. I Just feel sometimes depressed but I don't know what it's like to have the clinical one

What are you a Fucking cat?

Dedicate myself to my hobbies, remember better times, and dream about a better future for myself. Usually works.

How?

hey op how about you talk to your friends that we know you have
attention seeking NIGGER

kek

Don't really have any friends.

by laying in bed, not eating, with the lights turned off and a pillow over my head so i can't hear all the voices

Livin' on reds, vitamin C, and cocaine,
All a friend can say is "Ain't it a shame?

underrated

>You're not wrong

step 1. Listen to some calming but transcendent music
youtube.com/watch?v=fUDqcnSuKWc

By not being handsome
Sorry I see your haveing trouble with that

welcome sir

Stoic indifference to my own suffering and thorough denial of my weakness.

alex is a stupid niggerrr

Honestly the gym 6 times a week for an hour each time. People just don't want to put in the work

exercise.. get them endorphin's going

Lsd mostly.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XiCrniLQGYc
the feels

I drink until I can't see straight, then I go to bed.

Same way every man has dealt with it since the discovery of ethanol. Next stupid fucking question?

This, video games, and mainly I just got lucky with some awesome friends. They're the real reason I'm still here.

nice vid

why is Hilary still fucking here

Drinking and watching comedyshortsgamer on youtube

I dont

Almost everyone that I know that could fight depression, used friends to help.

I never had friends, and now that I'm 25, It's not easy to get new ones.
How do you social people think I should start?

Eat right, work on, go out, and generally be productive

Pic not related

Literally just get out and be happy
I hate when depressed people say "you can't just be happy, you don't understand me!" Sure there can be chemical imbalances in the brain, take your fucking medicine and get out there and be happy. Being depressed dosnt make you a special snowflake, and dosnt give you props, it shows your weak and if you didn't live in this time and age, you would have been out of the gene pool already. I'm not to be an edge lord, but the excuse that "I'm depressed and you need to respect me cause I'm sad sometimes!" Or whatever is total bullshit. Everyone gets sad, depression is when you just dont do anytning about it.

I kill myself, done it twice, great for cheering you up.

find a hobby
sports
meet up with online friend?
i know ts not great advice but its something

Do lsd and shrooms. You'll be way better off and happier

learnt psychology first, but that was not all
learnt coding and programming, now I don't have it at all
once you start thinking as a machine you can turn back yourself to what you were as a child.

Get a pet, it will make you happier and also teach responsibility and then when it dies get a new one to forget the old one

I've gone through 2 dogs already

In the end when he hugs the dog and accepts that it influences his life for better or for worst is exactly where I'm at, I just didn't know it until now. Thanks for that.

Masturbat every hour every day

you don't. just take it like man

Also if someone says "I'm depressed, and I can't just be happy!" Your reply should be "well then your fucked then huh?"

Learn English next please.

sorry you can't read. must be though blaming all your uselessness on others

Citalopram, and trying not to care about how my life is falling apart :^)

>though

This.

40mg a day, seems to work for me.

wow a grammarnazifag
no wonder these threads lure all you weidos

>ohhemad

thanks, I know that's the way. But I kinda don't want to.

I think that the most difficult part is that you know you have to change, but you kinda don't want to. It's bizarre

i like to count blades of grass. Very relaxing.

By having friends and a social life, and money.

he real mad

Well you sure learnt me.

as an intolerant redneck who drives a jeep i approve this message

Hedonism

Also taking pleasure in the fact that everybody else will die too

Treatment. Profesional help. That's the real answer. I would recommend you psychoanalisis. It's slow towork. But I can assure you that in the long term, with incredible effort, it works for better.

are you 12 or mentally challenged? If you've never been depressed or don't have a fucking psychology degree how do you expect to understand depression?

try use pokemon go dont know if thats your thing but im sure youd come across someone at a pokgym amd youd have a topic to talk about

Suicidal ideation mostly.

with a depressant of course

Once you realize it never gets better, it gets easier to cope with.

That, and realizing that mostly everyone is fighting some form of depression, and not one of those people gives a shit about your depression moreso than their own.

they are fucking retarded.. depression is a chemical imbalance in your brain saying im going to be happy isnt going to fix that

>though

>depression is a chemical imbalance

a lot of the times it is

You can't even spell psychoanalysis you faggot. Also that's bullshit. CBT or DBT for depression with supplemental medication. If that doesn't work try another therapeutic modality based off of what symptoms the previous approach didn't address. (I'm a psychologist)

Of course, you're right. There cannot be anoher motive... I dont say theyre logic to most of the people. But I dont deny that is some impediment that people put on themselves.

kek

I think you might be mentally challenged.

of course like its not just chemicals in the brain but just saying be happy isnt the solution no matter how the depression occurred

Medication and talking

keep truckin'

Ive been fighting against my depression for a couple years now also general anxiety, just like 5 days ago i met this girl (she was a tourist here where i live) at work, we talked and then her mother and brother came in after a while we all had a nice conversation and for 4 days ive been doing all the crazy stuff posible with them, i realized it was me not growing the balls to go what i really want to do, to have real fun, to enjoy life, worring about stupid stuff.. they left this morning i feel kinda sad, but it was amazing i got to meet soo many people doing all this activities and i had such a great time.

I hope you take my example and just grow a pair.