Supersonics, will they come back?

It's been 10 years since the sonics got their new owners and started the move to OKC.
Will we see this team return, all rumors of new arenas have been shut down.
But since Portland and Golden state make money.
Will they come back?
We still have people who care about a return, and we always are on the top of any list for expansion teams.

>gif
>doesn't move

Same year these niggers return.

Sonics/Expos broship confirmed

I hope so if only because the colourway on their uniforms was sick

>it's been 10 years since the best logo and team name in sports left their city

Fuck

one day

>when will they return
The NBA knows they can make money here, but (a) all attempts to buy an existing team to move them, has failed, and then (b) we as a city can't seem to get our shit together on the new arena.

We have two ownership groups, one working on the waterfront (where it was recently shot down by the city council because it wasn't paid for), and the other working 20 miles south of downtown in a shit-hole with no train station nearby. It's a clusterfuck.

I'm hopeful, though, because even though the NHL wanted 2 expansion teams, they settled for one, knowing that once SEA has the arena shit sorted, the teams are a lock.

PATIENCE. In the meantime I'm too drunk at Sounders games to care.

>yfw you remember when seattlefags spent months talking shit about how it was a done deal that they were going to get the kings and then the anal devastation when the team stayed in sacramento

If Westbrook leaves OKC, I don't see OKC drawing free agents, or getting 2 of the top 10 players through the draft for years. It would make sense for OKC to move back to Seattle.

To be fair, Seattle is a better city than Sacramento by every conceivable metric.

Unless you're afraid of water, I guess.

Damn, I miss those long winter nights at 7pm, especially on weekdays. Tune into the channel, it's been so long I barely remember what channel, KONG I believe or KING. Then the intro starts with the lightning striking the space needle and deflecting to the KEY, with the logo breaking through the roof. Then that "DUNH DUNH, DUNH DUNH" beat.

Here is the starting lineup for your Seattle SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERSONICS

they did move tho

That didn't happen

Kek

btfo

on Sup Forums it absolutely did.

>two threads about a defunct franchise hours apart

does this same fag even realize that the Maloofs sold the Kings a few years ago and they have a new arena?

I'll help you out same fag, the next team to get relocated is going to be from the South.

It's happening in this thread all over again, you don't think it happened then either?

so why don't they just move the clippers there? why does la have two teams? no one ever gave a shit about the clippers and no one ever will until they move out

It's best to give up on the the idea and just remember the history.

humongous market. don't they want to add a second football team with the Rams?

even if they continued to play second fiddle to the lakers they probably still get more money than they would in seattle.

fuck off vancouver needs mlb more than you faggot.

>the east coast will never have a pro sports team

fuck my life

>Tom Brady gets Canada comish trophies to make up for their lack of Stan lee cups

There's a pretty good chance the Chargers move and manage to the impossible by outdoing the Clippers at being completely overshadowed in their own market.

OKC took the Gold, but Seattle got stuck with.... Silver

Unadvisable. Seattle cops would eventually end up shooting the entire team.