I need some offensive anti-transgender/genderqueer/attention whore memes for some advanced triggering

I need some offensive anti-transgender/genderqueer/attention whore memes for some advanced triggering.

I am trans. But for the sake of triggering. I will do anything. I would help but my comp is virus'd up and I can't google

So a Muslim walks into a gay bar
the bartender asks what he'll have
The Muslim replies "Some shots for everyone!"

do vegans count
i have some shit but it's not really memes its just them being dumbass cunts

Not OP, but I'd like to see it.

kek

You fucking 14 years old you mean
Grow the fuck up

>no difference between a Jew or a pig
What if....

What IF....

We made the ultimate non-kosher food in the form of Jew bacon? Made from actual Jews.

U can trigger los of gays wit dis

>she identifies as a human
Truly the journey is complete. If only society at large could accept this. What a beautiful world we would live in.

You're on to something, there....

i hope dcs takes her daughter away

I'm trans. Don't bother me none kek.

More power to you then.

Anyone got the one where there's a Sup Forums post asking "What bathroom should she use" and somone replies with "The one where gas comes out of the showerheads"?

I have never understood those tumble fags though.

>advanced triggering
>trans anything

You know that's cheating, right?

>memes
quit calling them that
they're images, jokes
not memes
a thing can be a meme without pictures themselves being memes. it's like you don't know

Yeah, if you're not a little shit about it, people won't care. It's the people that think they can tell everyone to make way for the trans people that are going to be called out.

Oh for the entire cosmos please tell me this is satire.

I fucking hate those kinda people.
My logic;
>am trans
>hate sjws and blm
>like Hitler
>mfw

My sister is pan sexual and every time she says something about it I always ask "So you have sex with pans right?"

you seem preety cool friend
>tf no hitler loving bf/gf

it's so hard to believe this isn't satire
>trans, demisexuak, otherkin

Did you ever consider that youre being triggered because reality doesn't match up with what's in your head? Did you ever think you're nuts? I mean even pedophilia makes more sense then this crazy ass shit

Thanks user you seem cool too
>tfw when still alone with no bf or gf / still NEET

>skyrim belongs to the nords

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake

This has to be satire right?

Right?

And Poe's law claims another victim. Rest, Sup Forumsrothers, someone else will pick up the slack.

I don't get it. He was already ugly to begin with

so basically the trolling has gotten so outta control people are cutting their dicks off and injecting themselves with the opposite sexes hormones?

Anyone here who faps to traps, shots, sfur or anything outside of your opposite sex... I have news for you

And the kicker? All they're doing it for is sexual reasons. They PRETEND they're women, they PRETEND they feel trapped or whatever. All they actually want to do is peep on women in dressing rooms and toilets.

I expected triggering, not this much kekking.

The fact that we live in a society where I couldn't be sure is terrifying.

I have nothing to contribute, but...

> Are you gender-fluid or gender-solid? Or are you gender-gas?

dafuq if something he looks more masculine now

Its like they gave him more test just for the lols

Finally learned how to apply makeup

Pathetic

I happen to be gender gas mysellf: My gender depends of how much presure I'm going through.

At least waving a flag is exercise.

Kek at the disbelieving guy in the background.

> there's no difference between a jew and a pig
That's pretty accurate

what do trannies think of klinger from m*a*s*h? i assume they have aneurysms over how transphobic and oppressive the character is.

Whos that on the top left claiming shes Indian?

seems pretty accurate

Elizabeth Warren

Its ok to think that you are a bench, but please, YOU DONT FUCKING NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER

I love these gender fluid girl/boys. As a bisexual guy who is attracted to androgynous looking women the more of these types the better. 10 years ago finding a girl like this was 1 in a 1000. Now it's more like 1 in a 100. In 10 years who knows. My boner is excited for what the future may hold.

Solution that doesn't even need anyone's snowflake, attention seeking borderline horse shit to be considered: unisex bathrooms.

but but,since its made from jews wouldnt it be kosher?sorry but that talmud talks about some whacky shit

Pat O'Leary?

>unisex bathrooms.
Finally, my dream of taking a shit next to a woman changing her tampon can come true.

That guys doctor must be fucking with him. " hey check it out I've been giving this faggot testosterone pills and telling him is estrogen"

It's been done before.

In the next stall? Congratulations - your dreams are fucking shit aren't they?

Also you'd probably need to iron out that whole visible door gap thing that America has.

Does it make the door easier to take off the hinges so you can fit your asses in there or what?

My family brought artificial bacon-flavoured bits (the kind you fat cunts sprinkle on pancakes... I think) from the US.

'Made in Israel', I shit you not. 0 pork content but still made me double take.

this is actually sad, unless these are all shoops -- women who are so stupid when people tell them feminism is bad they actually believe it and undercut themselves.

Like a really loud growler of a shit. A shit so hard your blood pressure drops and you get dizzy.

We have one of these in my college. And it's a catholic university and the thing is right next to the chapel kek.
Yeah, each stall is a big closed one with sink included, but stil one can bet some kinky shit has happened there before.

Pretty sure those are made for jews by jews to put in their salads. I know they sell the shit made out of actual bacon right next to it.

You know it, man. Will stop shitting at home and only drop logs when I know a woman is next to me.

It should be legal to kill these people because they are not human they are a cat or someother bull shit.

Why is the argument that gay men/ trans can share changerooms and bathrooms because they are mature adults and not going to raep or perve on people, but real men and women can't share rooms with the people they are attracted to ?

To say conclusively that gay men aren't interested in perving at urinals or change rooms argument for overall nudism and single shared facilities really...

Great stories

Because gay/trans people are such a tiny % of the population that the chances you wont encounter one and wont realise it even if you did.. You think women want to get undressed in front of a bunch of horny fat dudes?

Well congratulations user, you made me look up whether human meat is kosher.

And it turns out this is actually not such a simple question to answer, but the religious authorities do agree that, kosher or not, eating human meat would be prohibited because it's forbidden to derive benefit from a human corpse. The more you know.

this nigga looks like he's been on HGH, not test lmao