Why are Black men so superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

tiny.
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

superior slaves to the white man maybe

Reparations?

Bigger dicks

that lady on the right seems to have injured her primary olfactory organ.

They are only good for sexual pleasure not for anything else. My wife dated a few black men and she said they are no good for relationships.

>Why are Black men so superior

Why are Black men so superior at rape
Why are Black men so superior at incarceration
Why are Black men so superior at failing school
Why are Black men so superior at not working
Why are Black men so superior at not supporting kids
Why are Black men so superior at lower IQ's
Why are Black men so superior at getting welfare
Why are Black men so superior at being insecure over their small dicks

Do i need to go on????

faggot detected

>poltard being baited by another poltard

And yet you got baited to reply
Well done fag

That lady on the right is a dude. Or else a chick with serious 5 o'clock shadow.

you don't really understand the concept of the bait don't you ?

Black upperclassman love to welcome the cute white freshman on the first weekend back. They flirt them up, make them feel included, and give them handy tips and tricks for surviving their nerveracking first year. Right here is a good example- your sister never would have thought to put a towel down before letting Kay’Ron drain his balls on her tight little booty. Now she won’t have to explain any odd stains to your and your parents when you come to visit.

Because white men are just infertile women compared to them

>black men
>superior
those dont add up

your wife has dated a few? ,you're getting cucked by your own posts on this thread.

true

I think op is a pretty cool guy,eh shitpost cancerous threads and doesn't afraid of anything

Pretty much the best at sex though

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

Things that are seriously superior don't need this level of PR. Also, given that there is no difference between cock size on average, does anyone else find it interesting that people only have use for black guys in the event that they do have big docks...?

Because white boys crave the BBC.

Remember none of this shit is real! Wake up faggots

Damn right

The only thing they are "superior" at is being target practice for the po-leese lol

Because little white weiners can't properly please women

Cucked how? Dated before I met her.

Yea but that's it.

Some of my friends are black. Some are white. The black ones are not superior, just normal dudes like me. I'm white.

who is that?

I don't know if they're superior, but I do know that as a white guy, I keep getting passed over for black dudes. Sucks.

Sorry lad, no idea

yes please. educate me

Black men superior? Good one. My sides hurt. If you wanted to start a YLYL thread, why didn't you just say so.