I always try to pretend im happy for some odd reason...

I always try to pretend im happy for some odd reason. Every day is the same fucking thing and I feel like im slipping away..sigh

>18
>pale
>loner
>literally no friends in RL or online (sad I know)
>virgin
>never been with or kissed anyone
>small hands and feet
>dropped out of high school because I got bullied a lot
>live in ghetto
>niggers everywhere
>can't even go to the store without getting harassed
>Social anxiety problems
>I always look down at my feet when im walking
>can't look anyone in the face
>Dad left me and my mom when I was 12
>Mom just drinks a lot now..
>work as a waitress
>Can't do any better because im dumb
>try to play video games to escape
>listen to new retro wave to escape as well
>realize I have shit taste in music and vidya
>no wonder I don't have friends :/

I just need someone to talk too...I fucking hate not being able to vent just once in my life. I always bottle up all this emotion and it kills me..

steamcommunity.com/id/fakehappyy/

reason I use steam is because whenever I give my skype ppl pretend to be nice and then do sick shit on camera... :/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCkhBkWXJ50
steamcommunity.com/id/icarusking20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neck yourself you fucking cunt

>I always look down at my feet when im walking

I suffer from social anxiety to OP it's alright. I take lots of meds tho. Maybe you could ask your doctor to write you up a prescription?

slit your wrists you fucking cunt

are you a boy or tranny?

you should def kills yourself though fam

are you me?

Don't listen to these dumb fags. You're gorgeous and beautiful in every way. I'm sure of it.

Holy shit Stardew Valley is soo good, that game actually helped me through some rough times. I'm with you OP

tits or gtfo

can you write I

faggot

beta nu male cuck detected

why is your name happy on steam if you're so depressed? oh wait you're just some attention seeking cunt fuck yourself idiot bitch

just sell your feet online, amass money amass positivity from niche sexualisation, do something cool

Same question here..

I'll be honest, dad left too and mom is also a drunk waitress. Don't know what I'm doing with my life, also play vidya and listen to music. But I feel better now knowing I'm not as lonely or as sad as you. Thanks OP thanks for being a piece of shit

You know the rules, tits or gtfo !

Don't let these jerks gets to you OP. They just don't know how to talk to a girl, especially one that is as fragile and innocent as you are. Just do me a favor and don't add any of them ok? You can add me though my name will be Hitman1337. Just ignore everyone else because the majority of Sup Forumstards are immature virgins who have never even been with a girlfriend lol. I will take care of you though if you let me. I will protect you from all of this vulgar hate.

Just remember you are gorgeous and beautiful and never let anyone bring you down.

I hope if we talk for a bit I can earn your trust and maybe I can play a song for you on my guitar on skype or w.e ha :P

I hope you get gang raped and killed you faggot

I gagged..

I would be your mate op but I'm not a steamfag.

y-you...you're trolling right?

I hope you crushed by a semi

massive kek detected

I added you. I don't care if you're not really who you say you are, as long as you're honest about looking for friends and people to talk to

people on Sup Forums are insensitive, yes, but you dont need to be such a white knight about it dude

I hope someone pours boiling oil on your cock and back

Do you have a penis or a vagina ?

Why don't you just become a cam model and make bank? Why self loathe and waste time when you can aquire currency and boy toys?

Noraengyi snow slope

fat faggot

what a cuckold

op you should kill yourself on camera

Don't let these jerks gets to you OP. They just don't know how to talk to a girl, especially one that is as fragile and innocent as you are. Just do me a favor and don't add any of them ok? You can add me though my name will be Hitman1337. Just ignore everyone else because the majority of Sup Forumstards are immature virgins who have never even been with a girlfriend lol. I will take care of you though if you let me. I will protect you from all of this vulgar hate.

Just remember you are gorgeous and beautiful and never let anyone bring you down.

I hope if we talk for a bit I can earn your trust and maybe I can play a song for you on my guitar on skype or w.e ha :P

I hope if we talk for a bit I can earn your trust and maybe I can play a song for you on my guitar on skype or w.e ha :P :P :P :P :P

ha ha ha P :P :P; xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I didn't even realize it was possible to fall for such obvious bait,

I thought I was socially inept, but you guys have me beat.

>This user has also played as: ANAL RELEASE

Wow whiteknight harder, for all you know OP could be a basement dwelling neckbeard, this is why tits & timestamp or gtfo

i never meet you op but after reading your whiny sorry i now hate you too. you better hope we don't ever meet on the street.

Sent from my Android phone

what are you up to OP?

Op baited these cucks into harassing some pore girl online that just wants to play video games.

Is you, OP ?

ITT: people giving money to a neckbeard pretending to be a girl

This is the definition of a white knight

>steamcommunity.com/id/fakehappyy/

> previous username: ANAL RELEASE

Not buying it you third rate twat.

>Hitman1337

>got ourselves a tough guy over here

Just trust me. Its for the best.

so make something of yourself. you will never be happy with others if you are not happy with yourself.

pics of feet?

I am willing to bet you are a dude, I feel bad if you are the real deal, but I doubt some how you are. if you are real, time stamp and then maybe we will talk in a chat room.

Where are you from?

this is just a pesky scheme op, you are just trying to harass some random lassie

(assuming this isn't fake)
I was in your position once

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=dCkhBkWXJ50

Buy a gun, use it how you will

Get yolked

If you have gains you don't need people

Join the Navy or an hero. Two possible solutions.

>take care of you
>earn your trust
run op

Obviously the OP is a faggot that's trying to get you niggers to harass that person's steam.

start doing graffiti

add me
steamcommunity.com/id/icarusking20/

Spoke with it. it admitted to making the thread. did not get any further.

Seems like you're focusing on the negatives. You can change things if you want to. Change is hard and scary. But the benefits can be astounding

can you send a screenshot of the chat please

Fuck you OP

100 bucks says this guy is fat

POST HER FB PLEASE

>dropped high school
Kys

Hit me up on kik FatterShark1387 or on snap chat parkerwright4

You realize there is a troll right??

good job setting a raid on yourself m8

why has this gone this with no tits, timestamp puusy or sharpies?

>I will take care of you though if you let me.

oh damn, she's cute

>>used to be highly sociable
>>not anywhere near friends though
>>dropped out of high school, eventually got GED then dropped out of college
>>live in rural texas
>>cows everywhere
>>goats harass my car like a trampoline
>>overcame social anxiety, still a struggle sometimes but then I remember to be a boss
>>used to, now I look to the sky
>>stare everyone in the eye
>>dad shot himself when I was 16, parents were divorced since I was a baby
>>my mother is crazy and in colorado smoking up with a redneck she is on/off with
>>work as a prison guard
>>has good benefits
>>try to read and game to escape but adult life gets in way
>>listen to whatever, mostly viking metal and such
kik me @ Forath
I will be your friend, though I will probably hit on you or something.

>hitman1337

>kik me
>I will probably hit on you
>being this new

I was gonna add you to be cool n stuff, but it won't let me. Can you add me?

Dakotastrophe #TeamPyro