Hi Sup Forums, the guy on the left how does he have abs? is it because hes skinny...

Hi Sup Forums, the guy on the left how does he have abs? is it because hes skinny? If I get skinny and dont eat alot do I get abs like that aswell?

im 176cm and 64 kg.

are you a fucking retard

work on your abdominal muscles and lose weight if you want abs, can't believe i actually had to answer that you piece of shit fucking cunt i fucking hate you so much

He has abs by working out

Something you're not doing

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cut
>psmf

this the troof

work out, get the abs.

by your weight it'll probably take a while though

abs take dedication if your'e not using roids. It took me 3 years to get some defined abs. If your'e trying to go the easy way just use steroids

Chill man jesus...

But skinny people always has abs? even those not working out..

I dont like to workout.. I jus twant those abs without working out. Any tips?

you need to get bigger abs first, lots of people say abs are made in the kitchen not the gym but theyre fucking morons.

work on abs, and then cut body fat percentage. thats how its done

you're all wrong

A skinny person with abs is like a fat girl with big tits. Anyway, you seems to have muscle, you just also have a layer of fat on top. Start cutting by doing for cario and you could try focusing more on core workouts. Remember, while cutting keep lifting weights, just don't increase the weight, only maintain what you are currently doing so you don't lose muscle while losing fat. Hope I helped.

Oh, and try go on a calorie deficit diet, while still eating a good amount of protein.

Workout you fucking cunt

low bodyfat + ab exercises = visible abs

go to /fit/ or kys

Work out all you want , but if u don't lower your body fat to under 5% no abs

>implaying the person on the left only has abs because hes skinny.. fucking retard.

Op here.. AS I said before I dont like to workout. But I still want those abs.

I don't think that's what he was going for.

Get a marker.

>But skinny people always has abs? even those not working out..
I was talking about when he said this, retard.

Not possible. Muscle doesn't just appear.

>But I still want those abs.
Well you can fuck right off, then. Or you can (attempt) to get skinny by dieting or whatever. I think you will be very surprised (disappointed) by the results.