I cant do this anymore anons, I just cant

I cant do this anymore anons, I just cant.

I want to openly support Donald Trump on facebook, because I feel this is what needs to be done to get him more votes.

But if I do that, I will be declared a racist, fascist piece of shit and people will hate me for it and put me below a pig in their lists.

Several of my most esteemed people hate Trump and think he's racist/crazy/a mysoginist and all that.

Even the qt I like constantly posts anti trump stuff.

So I can shut up and just possibly contribute to his defeat, or admit that I support him and be abandoned by everyone

Just do it

Better to just kill urself like every trump suporter should. Ur friends seem smart, to bad it hasntbrubbed off on u

This is the problem with liberal controlled media.

Any supported is bullied into NOT supporting, because the liberal/leftist media has already poisoned the minds of the majority with that "People who dont agree with us are fascist" rhetoric

>Be me
>Share You Can't Stump the Trump #3 on FB
>12 likes
>Notice weeks later a few more of my friends like Trump on FB

It might be because I live in Alberta but it's not that bad user

> but if I do that

Jesus Christ dude Facebook is RW Christian territory.

You're a fucking beta cuck

But thats your case m8, I've spoken to several people and they have all explicitly told me stuff like "haha yeah, only fucking retards and fascists support trump, good thing you dont support trump, right?"

The girl I like and who I actually have a chance at getting constantly posts anti trump articles.

One of the guys who's respect is most valuable to me constantly writes extremely well written and educated posts about how Trump will bring on a dark age for America.

I just cant let all of that go for a political candidate who wont give 2 shits about me

I mean, I'm not making any judgements based on whether or not you should vote for Donald Trump, but the reason people think he's a racist and misogynist is because he hates black people and women.

>citation needed

you sound like a coward to me

I bought my dad a make america great again trucker cap. it was a knockoff from china but now I'm worried he's going to get beat up or something.

also you are a racist, fascist piece of shit and people already hate you

i feel you bro.

Do what will get you laid

It's what Trump would have wanted

have you considered maybe you're wrong and trump is a gigantic asshole and will bring a dark age on america?

also get in a flaming debate with your not girlfriend about it, she doens't give a shit about you either but at least a trump presidency will fuck you

he will make america aryan again.

you're a racist, fascist piece of shit and should feel bad about that.

It's just one qt man, who cares? Wouldn't you rather be with a pro-Trump qt anyways? Why live in a dream world where you want to be with someone you don't agree with?

Nut-up buttercup.

Pretend to be left wing in public and then vote republican on the day like everyone else

not a person should make america great again its the people or unity that will make america great again. we have disconnected with our own country and its our duty to make us a nationalist nation again. instead of people ranting hip hop shit and being a cool lame ass tweaker selling drugs on the streets.

This

This so much

Don knows that you're with him and that's enough for him

/thread
had a crush on super liberal bernout qt who ended up being transwhatever the fuck asexual etc all that bullshit

ended up getting with 10/10 pro trump qt who isnt mentally fucked and bluepilled out the arse

its like heaven, and even if it doesnt last, it was worth it. so follow what this guy says

>tfw all the pro-trump girls I've seen are either ugly, or actually seem to be rednecks and extremely ignorant bimbos.

Why are all the intellectual girls on the left?

Hate to break it to you, but all your candidates are shit. Just relax and accept that your vote means nothing

this.

What in the fuck gives people the idea that Trump is going to do anything that will "Make America great again?"

Dear lord we are all so fucked its really not even funny anymore.

Delete your jewbook and stop being a sheep.

Pretty sure that OP will vote Trump regardless, seeing as how the vote is secret.

What he's saying is that he's afraid of publicly supporting Trump because most of his friends think lowly of Trump supporters

nationalism is shit. we need marxism and we need it now.

we need to change this attitude in america. people like this make america cancerous like Sup Forums.

move mate, all right wingers and trump supporters here are qt 3.14s.

Cuk

I'm not even american but explain something to me.

Does popular vote even matters?

Because, to my knowledge, for a candidate to win the elections, he needs to get enough votes from congress (or whatever the name of that institution is), and a candidate can get the majority of votes from congress while not winning the popular elections

america is the 3rd most populous nation in the world, he can always find some new friends

fuck the peasants. thats whats killing us is all the fucking minorities are soaking up the governments money on wellfare

If you are ashamed to support something, there is probably a good reason for it.

I have this doubt as well.

I thought that a candidate could still be elected even if he lost the popular elections?

So whats the point of the populars?

did I say anything about welfare? communism is stateless, classless, and moneyless, no rich, no poor, production based around need instead of profit

where are you

Being bullied by people brainwashed by leftist media isn't a good reason. Its "gag culture". The same reason why you cant say that you didnt liked the new ghostbusters, it doesnt matter what youre reasons for not liking it where, the brainwashed people will tell you you didnt liked it because you're a sexist pig who cant stand movies with a full women cast

\>2016
>still thinking you actually have a shot with any girl

You've got some learning to do OP

Probably because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about economics

>racist, fascist piece of shit
But you are.
I hope your mom dies of cervical cancer.

Evidence is created by white males in order to suppress minorities.

Northern New Jersey, Passaic County, Hewitt, West Milford. Our governor may be a donut eating retard, but the girls up here are literally the fucking best. Barely any are ugly, I'd say majority are 7/10 or above. Don't even consider South Jersey. Just dumb bimbos or cucked lefties.

How are their standards?

Im the kind of guy who swipes up 1000 girls on tinder and gets 2 matches, with landwhales.

in this thread: reactionaries who can't tell the different between bourgeois liberalism and actual leftism

theres no insentive to work harder in a communist country. This has form of government has failed many times over.

Welfare spending is $383 billion (including unemployment benefits). Well over $600 billion went to military spending (FAR more under other measures). To think the blood suckers are doing anything significant to our economy is simply ignorant.

Because drumpf is unintelligent.
Faggot.

Pls answer this

Honestly man, don't post politics on FaceBook.

It's annoying as shit and what you fear happening to you is the only
thing that comes out of it.

Just keep quiet to yourself and cast your vote.

I know the feel OP. I can't like him because my work would fire me for it

But you are a racist, facist piece of shit if you like Trump. You deserve to lose all your friends

when the people have control over their workplace, an equal say in the decisions that affect them, the freedom to choose where they work and when they work without fear of starvation and homelessness, they will work harder by choice because they will enjoy their work

>People who say drumpf unironically actually exist.

I really hate this insult, you know? I know you're being ironic so dont think I'm taking it out on you, im just saying: its a retarded insult.

Trump has never been called "Drumpf", his grandfather's surname was that, and he changed it, Trump was born as a trump, so was trump's dad.

Even if he WAS called Drumpf, nobody gets to choose their birthname.

And if you make fun of someone because his last name is Drumpf, then you must also make fun of people with last names such as "cummings" or "butts"

The minority of qt leftists will only date other leftists, but the right winged reasonable qt girls are willing to date almost anyone they can actually have a serious relationship with, be friends and lovers at the same time sort of shit, discuss stuff, etc.

Here I am in California. Literally dead-center of all the SJW bullshit with nothing but swarms of leftists screaming their opinion in any/every outlet they can be a part of... I've wanted to go to the East my entire life. Thanks for reinforcing.

Popular vote doesn't mean anything because of the electoral college. Congress doesn't vote in that, the guy that said that is a fucking moron.

I understand arguments against the EC, but if it wasn't in place, many of the "flyover" (often Republican) states wouldn't be properly represented.

The popular vote determines which party gets to pick the electoral college. The electors then get the votes that count. It is very uncommon to have the popular vote go to the loser.

This is whats killing the country.

You shouldnt be afraid to voice your views, this is the first step towards losing freedom of speech.

Candidates get more support from word of mouth, if you support your candidate, you should be open about it whenever you can, so that you can gather more votes for that candidate

same thing for the consvervative/rightist meida

>liberal controlled media
>literally all major outlets owned by uber-capitalists
>uber-capitalists hate liberals
>Faux News literally produces neurotoxins in it's viewers

Boo hoo hoo, fascist faggot, I'm cwying fo u...

>welfare spending is 383 billion
>...doing anything significant.
This guy.

Stand up for your convictions and do not be afraid. People will respect you for it in the long run. And you also won't be a fucking faggot.

If you are not a racist, fascist piece of shit, then explain clearly that you are not supporting Trump for those reasons. Explain clearly the reasons why he has your support.

30 million people died under stalins dictatorship.
dumb fuck.

>Faux News literally produces neurotoxins in it's viewers
>watching cable news
Citation needed.

I wish you luck my friend from the other side. From what I've heard, it seems very shit over in California, worth nothing but a visit for sightseeing than GTFO there. Hope you make it over here some time.

Who gives a fuck? Do it faggot

Because they're intellectual

wtf I hate Hillary now

stalin was shit. stalin did not establish communism. actual communism, as proposed by marx, is stateless and democratic

And as to OP, do it, respectfully and calmly, reinforce your posts with evidence, but not in an aggressive way, and make sure, or even pretend to be open to criticism on your ideas, when making said posts.

500 million died under imperialist/capitalist oppression. Don't play the numbers game with me, freedom-hating capitalist bootlicker.

Your two words of insight are pretty fucking vague. If you think that difference in a federal budget is significant, you have no business breathing, let alone making decisions that affect my family's life.

Communism. just like capitalism, is a good idea on paper that, when put into practice, leads to lots of hungry people with nothing.

Liberals like you try and put communism on the left, but it's exactly the same thing as fascism, authoritative. Pure Left is Anarchy, but we know communism simply does not allow for it. It's fascism where everyone has nothing.

>inb4 muh specific form of communism is infallible
>inb4 muh Sanders revolution
He wants you to support Hillary now.

>bootlicker
Lefties and their foot fetishes.

It's really just a schoolyard- tier insult. Then again, most liberals share the mentality of elementary schoolers.

truth

liberalism is a bourgeois ideology. communism and liberalism are not the same thing.

anarchism and communism are not mutually exclusive. communism in its ideal form is a form of anarchism. a horizontal societal structure with a lack of enforced hierarchy.

user, there's bound to be at least one person you know who likes Trump. Don't be a pussy and just post it. If people you know in real life are honestly going to treat you like shit for sharing an opinion, they need to go fuck themselves. End of discussion.

When your boss tells you to clean his junk, take a deep breath before you get in there, sonny Jim ;)

Thanks man, enjoy yourself.

Nice strawman you shitstabber
Go back to pol and cry about your little dick

And this is why liberals are shit.

Anyone think we wouldn't even consider trump if only hillary clinton wasn't... well... clinton enough to rig the nomination for herself?

What exactly was strawman about my post?

>samefagging this obviously
>inb4 he shows us his paint skills

rip family cuz trump gonna make america fucking great again and no fucking minorities are gonna stop him.

While I agree that it is really weak, and cringe at the hats and shit - Trump did call out Jon Stewart about his name, saying he should embrace and be proud of his heritage. Within the context of that exchange, the Drumpf thing does at least have a reason to exist. It didn't just come out of nowhere, is what I am saying.

>can't into Google
Fuck off trumpkin
You deserve aids

Yes, what a horrible thing that was.
Let's all make fun of his ancestors now.
So ptogressive!

Trump is shit though

What are you even taking about?

Now you are just looking for a reason to be mad. You can calm down, there are enough reasons to be upset that you don't have to force this one.

Not even a liberal

I support him openly on normie book whenever I happen to log on because I like libtard tears and most of my friends support him. You need to find the right people, op.

You just struck a nerve with your picture. He's a leftist XtReMe.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, no matter how crazy it is. vote who you want to but there's no reason to talk about it because it's his job to get votes to make america a shithole again. i understand that you feel you need to be an activist for him for whatever reason but one person saying "hey guys vote for the idiotic facist who will tear america apart like a dryer sheet instead of the democrat who draws in the feminists with the woman card but at least will keep america from falling apart into a horrible race-fueled civil war. come on dude just buy a trump sign or two and put it in your yard like every single other white trash racist wing nut

>implying the majority of people enjoy working
Hahahahahahha dumbtard. They would choose to pretend working instead of handing their ass off deadlines like in capitalism.