>GOOD DAY SUNSHINE
>WHEN I WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING

lol yes it is (mostly) happy

oh no i liked this

don't tell me im going to become a goofy bjork fan

pls no

is all bjork like this, this is actually good

NO BJORK IS TERRIBLE DONT BE FOOLED

A lot of it is real happy like this. Give Vespertine a shot. Ignore all the dumbass waifu fags here that ruin her for everyone.

thanks friendo, its nice to atually leave here with music to listen to and not just sore eyes from autists arguing

yes, she's great, there's plenty of reason to like her besides waifu nonsense, she's popular because she's good

> For No One

It's impossible to not have a huge ass grin on your face when listening to most XTC albums

I love to listen to this on a summer day while grillin out with some beers and bowl. Makes me feel happy!

I said mostly happy,can we just agree that it has happy songs in it?

This.

>and bowl.
You degenerates who smoke weed piss me off so much. I don't care if you smoke, why do you keep pushing it in everyone's faces? I almost want it to be illegal so there are less of you to spam the shit out of it. No one brings up their indulgence more than you black-lunged mongoloids. Fuck off and go to r/trees or something, I don't want to hear about this shit on a MUSIC board.

Oh yeah, and of course the album makes you feel happy when you use your crutch to enjoy life.

Stop shilling here you nip

Quentin, is that you?

No, I'm not your friend; I'm your biggest nightmare.

I hope this is pasta because I'm really laughing at the fact that alcohol is totally cool and not a probably to shove in someones face, but weed is, despite the fact that alcohol is significantly worse for a person than marijuana.

Im seriously LMAOing at your life

The difference is that people who drink don't talk about it all the fucking time. If you abuse either I still think you're a degenerate loser who should probably be put down, but other than that, I just don't want to hear about it. I'm sure alcoholics/alcohol enthusiasts far outnumber the lanky couch surfers who smoke pot, but they don't rub it in everyone's faces all the time. If they want to talk about alcohol, they go and find a forum that's about alcohol.

They don't infest every other discussion site with their endless idle chatter about how sick the weed they smoked last night was. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LITTLE ADDICTION! TALK ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I THINK YOU'RE CUUUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEEEEE

9/10 best new pasta

He's actually mad! thats crazy

way to say it with your chest

Whatever, go back to listening to your rap music which just reinforces your habit. You live in an echo chamber that exists to talk about how great weed is and how it has no negative health benefits.

Only someone unhappy can make a happy thread unhappy

he ruined the one time on mu people actually gave me good suggestions and didnt call me a pleb and ignore me :(

Dude you seriously need to smoke a bowl and chill out before you have a heart attack.

is rap the happiest genre?

bonito generation
dis

>DUDE HATING WEED LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Noooo calm down calm down

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMabBGydC0

beatles birthday

orbital way out

aphex twin rhubarb

Fantastic thank you!

Earth Wind and Fire: Let's Groove Tonight
Earth Wind and Fire: September
Mac deMarco: 2 (Maybe not super happy, but it brings back good memories)

aw

I don't know why but almost no album makes me genuinely feel somewhat happy and at ease as this one. Even though the lyrics are about rough gangsta shit, which should be distressing in a way, it's actually just entertaining and the beats mellow and calming.

I think it helped me get out of depression actually!

tfw you know that God loves you

youtu.be/QZ6lB7FKxi8?t=15m30s

There isn't a feeling like it, that's spiritual fulfillment.

tfw you realise atheism is a lie
youtu.be/J9uJOJgK_LA?t=4m24s

>rhubarb

very interesting

i find it to be intensely bittersweet. very happy but also very sad

youtube.com/watch?v=q5d8r2nrqlA

youtu.be/FQoqzHlHmgY

Happiest song of them all coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

youtu.be/rlOVEMHLAMc
youtu.be/Kw7IKPkqfcg
Can't be beat.

nice

At least post the original one

youtube.com/watch?v=sVhBd6QzHPY

this

>people who drink don't talk about it all the fucking time
NEET shut in confirmed
Drinking is all normies ever fucking talk about

>The difference is that people who drink don't talk about it all the fucking time

you've clearly never met anybody who has ever been to uni

>implying i would ever interact with normies
I'm okay with people talking about drinking if they do it amongst themselves. Same with weed, but every online forum ever has been infested with these weed dudebros. Take it to r/trees or grasscity. That's what those websites are for.

only good answers t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=P06Xa80nd8g

This is just a fun song. Happiest music I know is probably The Go! Team.