What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Why did they include that forced incest shit? Seriously, the moment when Casper brutally rapes his daughter while her boyfriend licks the cum out of her ass wasn't very pleasurable to watch with my folks.

I might spoil it for someone but her "boyfriend" was a dog.

He loves bad bitches

That group masturbation scene was pretty hot.

Shame I can't find similar things on the Internet. Who knew searching "two dicks in Vietnamese sex toy" would yield such little results.

Seems to me that he was fucking pretty well with that rape scene.

>that scene where he tears a chink's ass off while chopping his dick so he can use it on his wife to rape her

was that really necessary?

kek

I thought the sex scenes were tastefully done. It's always hard to put a positive spin on bestiality.

I did two tours in Iraq (one in 91 & one in 04) and this movie brought back a lot of previously buried issues. The very first scene, where the dog does that... thing to the squirrel was just... awful. Halfway through the movie, Mr. Van Dien's character is in charge of eating his own shit, because army dog got lost on the way to bring him food. Man... that was ruff.

Anybody who enjoyed this sick ""movie"" needs to fuck off back to

>that scene when army dog tortures and executes POWs
What the fuck

test

I actually watched it and there was nothing like that.

>that part where army dog becomes visibly aroused as children are burning alive in an orphanage

he knew there were kids in there, why did he set the building on fire?

Good bait, I wonder which user is gonna fall for it and watch with his family.

Did army dog had PTSD?

No, he was a psychopath.

>that scene where private connor fucks the girls asshole with his doggie dick and forces casper to drink the cum guzzling from his own daughters punctuated prostate

too much

Really? I tought he snapped after losing his legs and friends to a IED

IED, huh?

>mfw I find out pic related exists
Is it a franchise? Who would fund a second one? I thought for sure the lobbyists would have stopped it

>Casper Van Dien
>Patrick Muldoon
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THAT?

Is army dog dogkino?

>that scene when robo-dog vivisects all those kids to see how "organics operate"

I could have lived without seeing that.

That was ruff

IT STANDS FOR

WHY IS SHE LITERALLY SO PERFECT BROS

I WIN

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

I FUCKING WIN I KNOW WHAT THE ACRONYM MEANS