Other thread deleted, someone write me a what would you do/cuck thread

Other thread deleted, someone write me a what would you do/cuck thread

Requesting full dump of Theresa

i am also interested in this.

Soo hot.

I'd have them side by side and switch between them. One ready to suck dick the other ready for doggy. I'd end up coming on both their faces then watch them lick it off one another.

take these two best friends and force them to eat each other out with the first to orgasm being the one I fuck in the ass. watch as they desperately try to make sure it's their friend that gets used and not them

I'd shove my dick down the right ones throat and keep it there until it gets hards and I eventually cum.

pic, what do to the girl of left?

go crazy anons

will give fb link if someone gives me a sexy enough story

body too

this thread need more pussy shoots, show us that gf/wife pussy you cucks

Is that where you get her pictures from?

not same user

Can give her insta for good stories

I would take tie her up to my bed posters and cut her clothes off. I'll strap a fuck machine to her and turn it on and leave it there for a couple of hours. At the same time I'll stream it online so that thousands of people online can see her cum over and over again. Finally when she's on the brink on passing out, i'll fill her sore gushing pussy with my cum. then i'll throw her out of my room without her clothes and bake a cake.

more. i'm talking gangbangs and breeding. get nastier.

no cuck is going to post her gf pussy or something?? so we can tell then how we are going to destroy it

fuck but i'm already baking the cake

69 her then have her titty fuck me until i blow on her face

So why are people posting stories of if you're not the user who posts her?

Hottest girl I've had sex with, she was very drunk and leagues beyond anything else I've fucked.

my cock needs more

i know her lol

reverse cowgirl while you watch/lick her clit till I cum in her vag and make you clean her out. Then I leave with her.

Moar.

be rough to this slut anons

give us some pics

i have her fb

give us a link

write a story lol

take her to an Omega Psi Phi Fraternity party and strip her down, sharpie "nigger cumbucket" on her with arrows pointed to her mouth, pussy and ass and , put a tip jar next to her. After she's been used I take the money and bring her to you to clean up.

who is this semendemon?? gf?

i'll love to cum al over that pretty face

a former friend with benefits. share what nasty things you would do to her user and i ll post more

more from OP

Slowly push her into raceplay, pushing her to accept her place as a submissive Vietnamese slut, all the while getting rougher with her - facefucking, pounding her into submission while she repeats what a good Asian slut she is - while filming the lot of it without her knowledge, building her up to get her to beg for a white baby in her young womb. Once she's pregnant, her Vietnamese parents are shown the whole video and see what their daughter has become in the bedroom. They'd never have the same relationship with her again.

do want!

uhh, the cuck thing is supouse to be a gf/wife thing, but whatever.

show me some pics, at least with a vest or skirt, it's my fetish tho

my ex

Who wants to write a nice story about this girl I know?

She's a very shy girl. She acts and looks like a fucking 11 year old. Doesn't have any friends and only plays with her little brother. Has no interest in boys or sex whatsoever and only kissed, never more. So still a virgin if you're into that

She has been modelling for a while but recently started getting more risque fashion shoots.
I'd love it if the person who writes it, adds or uses this info... Or not

would love to grab her from the hair, rip their clothes apart, and fuck all that holes until she gets pregnant

FB please, or vola or something

not a lot of your requests but i got like a billion swimsuit pics

I'd cum buckets in her mouth, ass and pussy before she'd straddle me and I'd let you fuck her in her cum filled back door while I railed her cunt.

would love to see her sucking me off, while im playing with her pussy, so she gets horny enought to take my entire cock inside

we are going to need some pussy pics tho

/theresa.nguyen.589

You have breeding fantasies of ? Tell us more

thats nice, i'll love make her my sex-slave

>nguyen
i don't know why i didnt just guess that, jesus christ

did you cum in her ass yet?

i wish

>tfw no fb
can someone post them here or upload somewhere else?

My girlfriend. Please tell me what you'd do to her in detail.

She doesn't like anal, but I make her take it anyway.

What would you do with her?

she looks like a pretty fucking bitch, i'm sure that she'll love to take my cum all over her face, and let me fuck that tight ass that im sure she'll have

Left is cute af

are there nudes of her?

dont have any nudes

You were dp'ing your mistress' cum soaked asshole and you didn't cum. Worthless cuck. Back in the cage you go.

You still dont know where the other one is.

What's her first name?

Would have her passed out on a bed lying completely naked in front of me. Flip her onto her stomach and rase her ass in the air with her face down. Handcuff her to the front of the bed frame with each hand having its separate cuff. Slowly start inserting beads into her tight ass one small bead at a time. The beads get larger the further in they go. By the time the third one is in she's slowly waking up but unaware of the position she's in. As she becomes consious of what's going on she starts to squirm out of the cuffs. At this point I shove the four other beads deep into her ass and her body contorts and she falls flat onto her stomach with her body on the bed. Mount her from behind and start pounding her pussy from on top of her as she cries out in pain. I'll fill her up with semen and plug her up, knowing that it'll be mine.

idk

Starts with an E.

its too loose now

so she hates anal??

then it's the first thing that i'll do to her, well at first i'll make her suck my dick, so it can fit faster into her tight hole, but then i just take apart her clothes, and fuck the shit out of her asshole until she beg me to stop in pain, then i'll stop, juts to stick my entire dick from her ass to her pussy til i cum inside

>im going to need SOME pussy shoots guys

after the guys leave the phone rings. She answers it. You hear a man's voice. She replies, "yes master" hangs up walks to you, and grabs your hair and forces you to clean her stretched out cum soaked cunt and ass.

I will fuck her in her days

oh fuck yes. i'll help hold her down for you. she'll hate all of it. she'll squeal like a piggie when she takes your cock in her little ass

here anons go crazy