Feels thread Cont

Feels thread Cont.

Post the texts, user

Update
Texted her, no response yet. when there is a response ill post actual convo

yeah and give us the scoop on this girl, whats ya backstory?

I'm getting bored. I'm not really sad or miserable or anything. I'm just tired of being awkward every single day in every single social situation. I'm starting to think I'll never learn how to act normal.

hey OP, im coming down off a meth binge. im sitting alone in my living room drinking and waiting for the inevitable crippling depression from withdrawl to hit. dont know why i shared all that, but at least know that ill be suffering with you

hey man, get into some st johns wort tea (an ssri) or 5htp (serotonin precursor). and don't forget to drink lots of water just before you sleep.

how often do you binge and how long do you stay awake?

>be me
>about to start uni
>met girl who's attending
>fall for her right away
>have bro thats always been by my side make it to the same place
>he wants her, and was the reason I met her
>let them be, he ends up good friends with her but also friendzoned by her
>kek.jpg
>start talking to her a lot more
>get her through a few relationships
>bro tells me something one day
>she has feelings for me
>decide fuckit why not try
>take her for a day and just chill as friends but at end tell her I have feelings
>she admits hers
>FUCKYES
>life is great for the next couple of months
>start feeling lonely and am less responsive to her
>she becomes distant
>tells me it's not really gonna work
>breakup
>feelings dont for her
>year later start talking again
>"user, i've never really stopped thinking about you"
>come to agreement to try to get backtogether
>only lasts a week
and a couple months later im here
Been on Sup Forums for a couple years so that had no effect

anyone got that helium suicide infographic?

not too often, maybe twice a year ever since i quit regular usage. the only problem is the withdrawl forces me to dwell on my problems which i do normally but to a lesser extent.

ive only been awake for 3/4 days so not too bad. hardly having hallucinations yet. haha that sounds pathetic i realize.my brain chemistry is such that i naturally stabilize at a dystythmic state whether drugs are present or not.

what is bothering you friend?

gonna hide some personal messages that could give up anonymity

yeah that's the tradeoff.. a few days of feeling a little better for a week of feeling much worse. look at some of those suppliments though man they really do help.

me? i'm studying to be a drug and alcohol counsellor but i'm hopelessly addicted to weed and alcohol. i get pretty bad depression but i've been surprisingly happy for the past month, feels good.

i study pharmacology so i am very well aware of 5HT precursors and neurotransmitter depletion.

thats the strange thing, some days are ok and some are bad. the worst however, is when nothing bad happens that day but still depression hits. for whatever reason, despite all of the things i have in life (family, education, etc. ) i honestly feel like im just waiting to die. not to sound like an edgy faggot but i just cannot conjure a purpose. i dont know if that made sense, if it didnt just blame it on the drugs

I've been suicidal and severely depressed for years.

My grandmother died tonight. Acute Myeloid Leukaemia. She was the only family member I was close to.

The wake is tomorrow. I don't want to go. I don't want to go into that house and have her not be there waiting for me.

She'll never visit for something as simple as tea again, and I wish I was dead.

my problem is that when i'm down i'm convinced that it's permanent and that there's no point trying to feel better. then when i'm up i hope against all hope that it's permanent, that i've finally made it. then when the clouds inevitably roll in again the dissapointment crushes me even more than how i'm actually feeling.

the depression is always served with a side of anxiety too so i don't even feel like i can talk to anyone about it, even though i'm blessed with some amazing friends (sorry if this triggers anyone)

>be me
>be 13
>like some bitch kinda I guess idk we talk on the internet
>meet some jew kid I end up hanging out with
>I mean his moms jewish and his dad wasmt so he's not
>but his nose sure as fuck does look like it
>lets call him christian for ironys sake
>he adds her on social media (forgot which one
>starts talking shit about me to her
>I know about it because she tells me but I don't say anything to him
>he tells me he likes this girl
>shes kinda ugly, lurks the halls of middleschool like a fucking ghost
>lightbulbs.jpg
>"I'll get back at him by dating this girl as a joke!"
>go one day and introduce myself infront of him
>he thinks I'm trying to be a good friend
>jokes on you faggot
>let a couple days pass
>ask her to be my girlfriend
>she actually says yes, I wasn't really expecting anything because it really did seem jokingly when I ask
>let a couple days go by to rub it in
>she lives one block over from the middle school
>literal 2 minute walk
>she's actually pretty nice so I walk her home
>decide to hangout there for a bit
>"So user, I know it's been a couple days, but when do you think we should have sex?"
>"is two weeks fine? I don't want to seem easy"
>these are her exact words, I can still hear them in my head and remember the look on her face
>omfgwhatdo.jpg
>is this really happening
Mind you, I'm 13, and a virgin. This was super exciting, even if she was ugly.
>"uhh, yeah that sounds good"
I was also that little shit head that acted cool in middle school, so no one thought I was a virgin, including her
>2 weeks pass
>we walk to her house
>palms are sweaty, moms spaghetti
>we get to her house
>she tells me let's go to her room
>she lays on her bed, gets completely naked and tells me to take her
>I get nervous, no condom, I go for it anyways
>I'm fucking diamons
>last about 10 minutes just thrusting on top, then pull out and cum all over her
>I'm hooked
>sex is fucking great

go to the wake man if you don't you'll regret it forever.

with time you will become greater then you could ever imagine. If you asked me 3 years ago where i would see myself id say a drug induced coma. Change will come, but you must try

i see what you mean. for whatever reason i push anyone and everyone away before they ever have a chance to get close. i dont know why i do this but regardless, i do. also i tend to gravitate to self destructive behavior for whatever reason. i think we are they people that natural selection would have killed off in nature haha

nah man in nature we wouldn't have time for self-destructive behaviour. i'm convinced that the most mental health problems happen because society is so fucking cushy that we have the luxury of sitting on our assess all day absorbing shit, whether that's shit food or shit media or shit thoughts.

if we actually had to work hard to survive we wouldn't have time to be depressed or anxious. excercise and sunlight help with endorphins too.

Is that all? Was she a virgin?

i cannot think of a single valid contention as to why you would be wrong. at least we can be shitty together right? until the thread dies at least

>time goes on, we go to her house every day after school and fuck
>I start sneaking out of the house to fuck her in the middle of the night
>I'm obsessed
>feelsgoodman
>one day christian comes up to me
>"I still can't believe you're with her, she was supposed to be mine"
>she was awful, she'd purposely have him come over to sit outside the room and listen to us fuck
>I feel like a dick but he constantly talks shit about me now and tries to get us to break up
>But I'm absolutely head over heels for this girl now
>and by head over heels for her I mean addicted to her vagina
>summer passes, birthday passes
>I start bringing her around all of my popular friends, the cool kids
>she revels in the popularity, the one thing she always wanted but never had
>highschool is also only a couple blocks from her house
>Walk,fuck,home,eat,sneakout,fuck,sleep,repeat
>some days she says she's tired, and that I should go home and come home later so she can nap
>It's cool, I'll just go play some Gunz
>I was fucking beast at Gunz, if I wasn't fucking her, I was playing Gunz
>get a text one day from christian
>"Hey user, come over to stephanies"
Just realized I didn't give her a name yet sorry faggots
>I reply "Uh she told me she was sleeping"
>whatthefuck.png
>instant suspicion
>whatever, it's probably nothing
Cont?

yeah man, i chose the shitlife when the shitlife chose me.

i'm in > watching this livestream, apparently something might happen at some point

liveduvalstreet(doot)com

Do you tink life itself is depressing or just yours?

No, she had been with one (What she told me) guy before me, found out later it was a couple guys, all in their 20s.
I live in a beaner town, it's a common thing here among those cretin

haha im sitting in a dark living room by myself drinking although these hallucinations are starting to get annoying. ill probably just end up having an emotional breakdown or some bullshit and wake up the next day ready for life to continue as if nothing had happened.

Dude, just go for a little bit, go in see her and then leave, if you don't go at all you'll regret it in the future, trust me

this is a truly interesting question user that i do not know the answer to

yeah man just have a big cry then fall asleep, things will be better tomorrow

Yeah cont... fag... i'm reading, lurkers are reading, don't be an insecure bitch

>theory
>i know

kill yourself

Wtf where the feels

what happened to the guy that had to text the girl when the thread got dubs?

haha its a little more complicated than that. its actually very physically painful for whatever reason but ive gotten used to it. back when i was a daily meth user shit got bad.

strangely enough now that i dont use frequently (relatively) life is even more depressing since i have nothing to blame it on. i can no longer rationalize it to myself by saying "oh its the drugs". i guess its just me.

post some or talk about your problems. if your first and only post is complaining about the lack of feels then maybe you should contribute

he posted one pic then stopped

Continue you unbeleivable faggot

get off the dick and continue fag!

Whatever, fuck it. Cont anyways. Also, checkem.
>I go over there and it's a normal day
>the 3 of us just hanging out like usual
>stephanies texting a lot, smiling at her phone
>I sneak a peak, it's some beaner who's 22
She's 15 at this time mind you
>they're being flirty
>I catch a glimpse of part of a picture in one of the texts
>I grab her phone and go back to the picture
>it's a naked picture of her, with "I love Mario" on her chest, covered in hearts
>Instant rage, pain fueled rage
>I was so in love with her, and she never showed me any signs of being unfaithful, how could this happen?
>she was my world, the person I invested all of my time and love into
>Throw her phone at the ground in anger
>It was an LG Rumor, thing was fucking indestructible, I had one too
>"How could you fucking do this?!, How long have you been seeing him?!, Is this what you've been doing on your "naps"?!"
>me and mario were also very good friends
>but we had grown distant as of late, now I know why
>I left, I cried, I walked all the way home with my eyes in tears
>She calls later that night and said it was nothing, just a crush and she went too far with it
>sneak out and go to her house
>make up sex was great, almost completely forgot she cheated
>I started not trusting her and paying attention to what she was doing and asking her questions
This is where my entire life flipped, I don't know how I let it get so bad, I'll flip forwards a couple weeks
>She's still seeing Mario
>She's started telling me how awful of a person I am, but that she still loves me more than anything
>She would tell me things to make me feel awful, but then tell me it's okay because she sees past them
>but
>"you wouldn't want to prove me wrong right? That you are all those things"
>So she starts telling me that I should let her see him because I can't make her as happy as him
>she tells me that I'd be a better person and a better boyfriend if I let her be with him

i know this is a feels thread, but after reading this...user, wtf!!

hey meth guy here, withdrawl depression is starting to really hit so im going to go. i wish the best for all of you, farewell friends

we need more feels here

good luck dude. godspeed

Bump

>"Fuck this I'm done taking this I'm breaking up with you"
>"No you're not! Fuck you!"
>she starts hitting me, and I take it for a while
>She's managed to wrap my friends around her finger, they now listen to everything she says
>she threatens to make all of my friends hate me if I leave her
>She starts telling people I hit her, she tells them that I force her to have sex with me
> I finally manage to convince my very close friends that she's lying, but they say they're going to watch me
>I always take my friends along now, I can't be alone with her, but I can't be away from her
>at least I'm still getting laid right?
>Now that I have my friends by my side, I can leave and go on with my life
>nopelol.jpg
>"I'm pregnant and it's yours user, I haven't been with anyone else"
>"You constantly cheat on me, there's no way to tell it's mine"
>This is the last fucking straw, I love her but I'm not taking this anymore
>She breaks down one night, at 1am calls me crying telling me she loves me and will do anything to get me back
>I suck it up and go over there, telling myself I won't take her back, and I don't, but we do fuck
>She now tells the whole school I left her when I found out she was pregnant
>Tells me it'll all just go away if I come back, so I do
>I try to stay distant, but I always try to make the best of my time with her and relive times when it was nice
>We're back to being alone, she hasn't been telling me about her flings with orher guys, things are alright for a couple weeks
>One day, out of no where
>She apologizes for Mario, but continues on about him
>She looks at the floor and smiles "He makes me so happy, we went to the lake other day and he kissed me"
>She looks full of happiness, and joy, and excitement, the same she had looked when I had first asked her out the year before
>She starts crying, telling me that if I really did love her, I'd let her see him one last time to break things off
>I'm hesitant, but I agree

peace be with you Sup Forumsro

Trips of peace

dude this is depressing as fuck.
bad feels, good contribution.

>She goes to see him the last time, and to my knowledge to this day, just broke it off
>a couple weeks later, we're fighting, it's heated, she calls him and he shows up at the house
>he threatens me to get out
>I tell him to leave, its not his place and not his fucking relationship
>she yells "Mario help me he's hurting me", and slams her head into the wall
>Luckily, he's in the door way like lightning and sees me not touching her as it happens
>Mario says "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
>She breaks down into tears and he walks off
>she starts yelling at me, telling me its my fault, telling me she lost him because Im a shitty boyfriend and a shitty person
>that I'd be better off dead
>that I better not leave..
>So I stay and comfort her, and patch up her now bleeding head
>We lay down and she tells me she loves me, and I say it back
>She says I'm not a shitty person and that everything that shes ever called me is wrong, and that she wants me to marry her
>what.the.fuck
>I don't know what to say
>I don't know what to think, does she really love me?
>I love her so much but how can I put up with this..
>I can't, I won't, she's torn me down so far.
>I'm depressed, I have no self esteem, No confidence, everyone hates me because of her, I'm now seen as a woman beating womanizing bastard
>But at least I have her...