/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SOhwrjkso4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums /got/

We need to have a talk, we need to clear some common misconceptions

>Dany is NOT a mary sue
Please stop trying to make her out to be another Rey....if Dany was a guy you fags would be saying oh yeah hes bad ass etc etc (the chuck norris effect)
>Dany is the princess who was promised NOT Jon targ
Jon is clearly Azor Ahai
>Stannis is gone Ian Mcshane is bringing back the hound NOT stannis
>The hut scene was fucking awesome
and you bookfags can suck my dick, stop bitching about the show just because there's no pedo shit like there is in the books you NEED faggots

So will the Horn of Joramun actually play a role in the coming episodes? I feel like the show hasn't set it up at all or foreshadowed it. Will the wall fall this season?

Preston

Reminder that if you're not already on his side, you should kill yourself so you will be

So what was that comet all about?

>You will never watch an entire Khalassar gangrape Caloreesi

>tfw a girl has her eyes back

Daily reminder D&D killed the most interesting new characters

was it rape?

maaaaaaaaaaaaaagic

how will even daenerys get out of that situation in the books

whats their agenda?

RIP Stannis, the one true king of Westeros.
The Iron Stag, the king who cared.

Press F to pay respect.

No one deserves what he got. The only two people I can think of who deserve what Ramsay inflicted on Theon are The Mountain and Ramsay himself.

Theon was a brilliant strategist, albeit a weak leader. Plus, it's not like he planned to hold Winterfell with just 500 men. In his defense, he did almost immediately order the Maester to send a raven to Deepwood Motte asking Yara to send 500 men to Winterfell,

Let's be honest, if you were a glorified prisoner in Winterfell for nine years, you'd feel pride for having taken it over too. To him, this is the biggest achievement of his life. Why shouldn't he have been proud of it?

Her face looks like a ballsack

How soon until the shitty Slaver's Bay plot ends?

>be the current year
>thinking anyone but daenerys is going to win

You just know they are going to fuck like rabbits afterwards. I guess Lil' Tormund always wanted to fuck someone big, but never found a giantess

He's done it again, the absolute madman

Last two episodes have stepped up. Hated the first two. I like the new developments, but cant help but wonder how it will play out in the books.

Also, isnt Kevan hand of the king?

JUSTICE FOR DORAN

Where do the Others get their armour. Do the have like blacksmiths and shit?

Is wrong about virtually everything.

She was too busy thinking about that time she executed Stannis.

I wonder what Kelly will do with all those poor new slaves she got. She didn't have much luck with the previous ones.

1st for based Jon creaming that busty redhead

>the only remaining unbutchered alpha male character

i hope a womyn wins the game

He's just playing footsies with her under the table.

Preston:
youtube.com/watch?v=6SOhwrjkso4

He's not dead m8, just you wait

Can anyone explain to me why this mad cunt didn't get asphyxiated?

she will mount the world

>We need to have a talk, we need to clear some common misconceptions
>common misconceptions
>proceeds to talk about opinions
wheeewww
bravo baby boi!

I was afraid that Yohn Royce would die.
He didn't but I know it's only a matter of time.

Armor are of ice in the book
Dabids decided it was too stupid and expensive so they just went with standard
Plot armor

She's an untouchable smug cunt.

Magic.

>le show is different

MUTHER UF DRUGONS BROKER OF SHANES

Smoke and falling debris cannot kill a dragon.

they will help the dragons grow

CRASHING THIS VALE

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

How did Dany make fire move around the tent? Did she use her dragon power, or did she just spill it out?

What did the Khaleen widow and the two soldier boys (old blondie and Dany's fuck toy) help her with?

Living fucking shits cause too much war and suffering and fuck up the Earth, and only the Night's King has a solution to all that

The only reason Dumb and Dumber would bring Stannis back, would be in order to gave him an even more humiliating death

>tfw Maisie lied about having to play the entire season with those big-ass contacts and I believed her
clever girl

DONT LEWD SANSA

Martin and D&D have no concept of leadership.

Take Daario.
How the fuck one can ramain being the leader of bloodcraving group (thousands of men literally) of half-bandits if half the time he's not even at the camp?
If he killed 2 guys to gain that place, what kind of Godlike power stops other mercenaries from just claiming the place?

Why do people watch this? almost as bad the show DESU.

Where were you when based CIA became main character?

He was made by the children of the forest to protect some ancient artifact from man,

All the children of the forest are women, KEK!

He is. He even has the gimmick brooch

>McShane?

>Theon literally had his dick chopped off in torture
>Stronk womyn sister still butthurt about being betrayed and pulls the same shit as Ramsay did to intimidate Theon

Is Brienne a virgin? Was it ever stated one way or another?

Don't worry, brother, he will come to save us all for the feminist power fantasy

He's supposed to be Regent though, Mace was Hand

this show really has no idea whatsoever where to go. arent we supposed to be near the end overall

Her name is Brienne the Maid.

So, does Daenerys plan to ban her new dothraki army to enslave and rape people?

Because if they do listen to her and stop I'm gonna sperg out

What the hell happened?

>yfw she'll bring all the poor sandpeople to Westeros
>Westerosi will try to flee North behind the Wall

absolutly off his face, LEDGE

butthurt triggered beta redditcuck the post

the next time Dany appears in the books it will be riding Drogon over a huge Khalassar to wipe out the slavers.

her other two dragons will have been stolen by then, though.

I mean if R+L = J they are only cousins

I remember those tweets

They got famous. And I literally look the same as Kit in that pic. Still not drowning in pussy.

Preston really does browse /got/, doesn't he?

I'd assume reddit, but fuck, everything in his videos points that he comes from here and not there, considering we skewer the show similar to Preston while reddit circlejerks it and D&D hard.

Preston, if you're here, do a vocaroo recording and use a tripfag. You'd be a welcome sight around here.

>butthurt pedo bookbag detected

kek

Planned it all out with some sort of plan.

I'm fine with Sansa being more proactive, but making Jon act all weak so that Sansa can look more strong by comparison is just lazy writing.

Totally,

We can see exactly why he didn't want to go with her, but she's still a dick about it to him.

Tommen is old enough to fuck Smirkfu, no need for a regent

They have Olenna on the council to show the Tyrell influence
ramsay dies in ep9, the starks loyalist take back winterfell, the wall comes down shortly after that

They're rushing the storylines if anything

Lessons GoT taught me:

1. The best way to resolve conflict is to burn shit. People, buildings, cities, temples. Fuck it. Burn it all down. Only the people that don't like you will die, and since they are inherently evil for having different belief systems that's ok. All of the survivors will worship you as a god.

2. If you really REALLY need to, you can walk 700 miles and sail another 700 in just a couple of days.

3. A beaten, mentally scarred 15 year old girl is more likely to seek vengeance and keep calm in a crisis than a battle-hardened commander who just CAME BACK FROM THE FUCKING DEAD.

4. In the event that someone comes back from the dead, DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT. Ever.

>Please stop trying to make her out to be another Rey
Except she is another Rey and she's suffering from the exact same problems as Rey. The producers aren't even trying to hide how in love with her they are and because of this, they're easy-moding her through the story so she doesn't have to face any challenges or grow as a character, because in their minds she's already perfect.
Her rise to power hasn't even been particularly clever or cunning. All of her success has been due to her possession of dragons, not her leadership skills or ability to "play the game of thrones." But none of this matters, because as long as the music is triumphant and she looks smug and powerful in the final shot, nobody notices what a shit character she is.

The show writers are Jews and GRRM is a feminist, what the flying fuck did you expect? If it triggers you that much just stop watching senpai.

>Punished "Venom" Stag

I thought her name was Brienne of fucking Tarth?

Also, she is a virgin but Podrick, her squire, isn't?

#akwardville

Like every single female except Arya is terrible in this series. They are either rape bait or evil.

So what are spoilers for the next episode?

I'm down

no he wont
hes a faggot and a autistic cunt

why are they trying to stop smirkfu's atonement walk?

Am I supposed to hate this guy? He probably the most reasonable character at the show.

He's definitely not on reddit, people there hate him.

pic

It begins with the High Sparrow going down the Sept’s stairs while the people applaud him. He explains that Queen Margaery has joined them in accepting the power of the Faith. Just then, Jaime Lannister bursts into the scene, on horseback and leading an army of a hundred and forty Tyrell soldiers, and demands that the High Sparrow free Queen Margaery. Suddenly, the gates of the Great Sept open —it is Tommen Baratheon, followed by Queen Margaery and the Kingsguards, who are bearing the Faith Militant’s sigil instead of the Royal sigil. The king and queen have accepted the High Sparrow’s reformed faith, and they are acclaimed by the people. It is emphasized that this is only the first part of the scene; the rest will be filmed today, and it is expected to be a trascendental scene in which the two factions come to blows.

Because Dany is a Mary Sue

>Tommen is old enough to fuck Smirkfu, no need for a regent

Are you retarded?
It's about Tommen not being of age and not about him getting his dick wet

and now hes ded

I never cared for this feminism meme but holy shit this episode

>Sansa telling Jon to go war or she'll do it herself
>Brienne telling Davos she killed Stannis whatchoo gonna do about it
>Loras crying like a bitch while Margery tells him to be strong and shit
>Theon crying like a bitch and basically handing over his claim to the throne to his sister
>Daenerys sets sand on fire and burns the temple with all the evil rapists inside

wew lad

Dude, that's like the joke now, I'm pretty sure.

She makes fucking terribad decisions, but has this insane luck stat so she always gets off scot free.

She's actually batshit insane.