Seriously why would my dad cheat on my mom?

Seriously why would my dad cheat on my mom?

Because she refuses to give him blowjobs anymore.

Her tits or gtfo

Pretty, sure. I'm guessing she's boring as Hell in bed and probably hates being touched.

Probably cause she was his only slampiece for 10 plus yrs before he did.

maybe the manhands

So, is she mom or the slut dad fucked?

Mom. Slut is pic related

Because Eileen is a bitch who doesn't put out like she used to, Brian.

Maybe she has a feminin penis

She's got long blonde hair like mom.
Really makes you think.

What's your age?

So he doesn't want to
>cum on Eileen

Cuz hes probably a cunt.

Because your mom quit putting out years ago, and is a nagging bitch

Because she was cheating too

fuck you for making that song play in my head

She's a looker and a hooker
I cheated on her because she was fucking your uncle you dumb fuck for 3 years now so I don't give a fuck about her I only care about you guys

Thats like asking why would you buy a new Ferrari if you already own an old Lamborghini.

You just would, if you could.

Selfish asshole. That's why.

after a while man, they just arent any good anymore. like tires on a car. maybe you enjoyed that brand new all-weather set, but then the tread started wearing down.

Moar of previously mentioned slut

Same reason any of us cheat. Because we can.

Maybe his cock is way too big and she can't handle him mashing in her cervix anymore.

Because shes a selfish bitch who nags him right when he walks in the door every day, won't fuck him even once every week, spends all his money while he works his ass off for 14 hours 5-6 days a week, only gives him head at christmas and she probably doesn't cook shit.

This is my dad

Just because she's hot doesn't mean she's into whatever he is. Maybe she doesn't want to have sex enough, maybe she won't try the things he wants to. Maybe she's just a bitch. He's what, in his late 40's? 50+? The older you get the less fucks you give. You realize you have less than half your life left, and after working 9-5, mon-fri, for the last 30+ years, he's probably tired of his boring ass routine, but unwilling to go the extra mile and divorce her, either because he doesn't want to get fucked out of his paycheck, or he likes the shit he does for him. Fucking someone for that long probably gets boring, especially if she isn't willing to be a little more adventurous or put out enough. I'd imagine most men cheat because they're partners are boring.

Are those implants?

I'd imagine so

you should suck his cock a lot so he doesn't feel the need to cheat on your mom.

Moar mom

more of ya mom!

it's a great song. one of the best of that era. it even reached no.1 in the states.

Moar slut

Mom's probably cheating.

gee, idk. wtf do you think?

Your mom is a manipulative bitch

He looks like an asshole

This.

If your chick doesn't like giving blowjobs or doing anal or worse, she's bad at blowjobs and sex or gets tired easily and makes you do all the work you're going to get annoyed and frustrated.

Basically, it's the girl's fault. If he's not getting it good from her he's going to go somewhere where he can get it.

Really? She looks like a vapid virago.

Your dad is a dumbass. I bet your mom's pussy is pure velvet.

My child, when you grow up, you will understand.

Damn your dads a big dude maybe he just stretched her pussy out too much and needed a tighter fit

No matter how hot she is, somewhere there's a guy who's sick of her shit.

New will always Trump hot.

Hahahaha kid your mother looks like the trashiest plastic whore ever. I hope your new dad is an alcoholic lol

That's not my mom retard

OP should try to fuck his mom.

because you drove him to it u annoying little bitch
>now go to bed

That is one thick dude, RIP to your moms vagina

Moar pics of mom!

He probably wore that pussy out

Man, Kevin Costner is looking buff!

I would love to suck his cock while your mom watched

Because you fancied her more than he did?

because she wanted to have you and convinced him he'd be happy but years later he's had enough of that manipulative woman

seriously children cause so much problems in marriage 99% of the time one person wants kids more than the other

the fuck is with all the sad fucking daddy issue threads tonight?

He'd probably be down

Keep posting your mom's pics..

OP here, sorry wrong picture. This is my dad

more of your mom
I'd honestly fuck the shit out of her

buff dade

Yep
Old velvet
With nicotine stains and a stale wine smell, completely worn out pussy from too much abuse at coke fueled orgies.
I would still fuck her though. Looks like she likes to suck and swallow. I bet she takes it in the ass when she's real drunk

Yup, if I wanted to jack off with a flesh light i'd buy one, I don't need a high maintenance corpse that nags me instead. Too many women think they can just pull that dead fish bullshit because it's easy for a guy to cum. If they won't blow your or ride your dick, or initiate from time to time, it just isn't fun. I'm sure it's partly to do with the over inflated sense of self worth women have especially when they're younger, not to mention the fact that they don't hit sexual peak until closer to their late 30's. I'm 24, and almost exclusively go after older women at this point, because it takes women so fucking long to get their shit together. The majority of sub 30 women are fucking trainwrecks.

Have you ever worn her panties?

this

Moar slut

There's only one solution- bang your mom.

>but I'm a girl

Don't care bang yer mom.

I would stranflefuck her asshole raw
Show her cock

Damn every thrust your dad does is 9999 damage no wonder your moms beat

Forget the slug she's all plastic ? more mom.

while its never so simple and basic, theres usually long term issues and layers of resentment and immaturity between them and their relationship.

heres the simplest way to explain why he cheated.

imagine this

>your dad is 14 years old
>your mom is that pet cat that while its still cute, nice, and affectionate, its the same cat that pukes on your carpet and is indiferent to your prescence.

>new slut is that new puppy thats always down to play and looks at you as the center of the universe.

it's all about emotions effort and shut like that.

essentially it's your mom's fault because men are stupid. you keep us happy and complacent even if it's it's a lie, and we'll gladly be loyal to the ends of the earth.

because your dad is an faggot

MAN HANDS

bet she has a firm grip

Your mom is hotter

Simple. The best kind of pussy is new pussy!

Fair statement, she's been at it too long to bother pretending to give a fuck anymore. Perfect metaphor, if I like a girl and find her attractive, how into me she is, generally correlates with how much effort I'm willing to put in. Relationships are give and take, if all the effort your putting into something is giving diminishing returns, that shit isn't very fun is it?