If you roll trips I will do some unspeakable unspeakables that will be unspeakable in nature

If you roll trips I will do some unspeakable unspeakables that will be unspeakable in nature

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6KX9qTA
youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But then how we will hear about it if it's unspeakable

Booooring.

unspeakable-ception

Rawlin

Just wait. Things will rattle when trips are rolled.

Roll

Rolling

Lies

Do it op.

that is unspeakably unspeakable

More like Unspookable...

How unspeakable?

What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it?

roll

Check this things i gots!

It does sound spooky...

i say to u read my trips!

If not trips kill yourself fo rbeing a faggot. If trips the unspeakable is that you kill yourself for being a faggot.

Nigga can't you read. He can't speak about it

rollio

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6KX9qTA

Trips get

rolly polly

so close

what is going on in here

Fuck some shit up, roll.

We can't say sorry

Keep rolling faggots

Like what? Get a job?

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot...

Check em

get

LOOTHED TO MEIN TREEPIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q

I like this who ?

someone got triggered...

But you too are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

But how much CAN'T he speak about it?

roooolling!

If dubs, type about the unspeakable act.

Guys I'm scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

You are right I am saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

fuck so close...

ROLL!

roll

ROLL!

damn so close

rolling

No one knows o.o they say the last guy who spoke about it had some unspeakable things happen to him

WE GOT A WINRAR RIGHT HERE!

Quads get

whats going on here guv?

Waitin

nope faggot.

Wait what?

But if the unspeakables are unspeakable how will you speakable about the speaks OP

Trips pls.

somewhere in Sup Forums, SOMEONE has just gotten quads.

Let it be here.

are you asking me to roll trips?

give trips pls daddy

You cant get trips on Sup Forums summafagooos!

Sick triple dubs as a consolation prize tho

trips get!

cuz i will roll trips

No trips for meeeeee.

I can't handle all these dubs

This

just a matter of if i want to

This also check them?

FUCK!

Dude right lmao

AT LEAST DUBS BITCH

You are too spooky for me OP.

trips

Yeah feels bad man ;-;

trips for secrets

But if OP can't speak about speak then who was speak

roll

Nope faggot

Rolling for unspeakable trips!

no trips on Sup Forums faggots

trips get

Roll

>Yeah feels bad man
Off by two...

op won't deliver whatever it is that is supposed to be delivered

Checkqued. Dubs deserves you telling us your plan.

trips

Spooky trips incoming

Get

Rollllllll

Giant ants will rule the world and you all will see, all of you making regards to the kingdoms that ants have built they will strike down spun us with mighty force like the orca in the wild sea grazes on it's prey (the zebra) . But all remains well as the orgasms are like freshly exploded volcanoes.

Was it truly that unspeakable?

Git

Aaaaand....TRIPS!

>CANT GET TRIPS!
>TRIPS ME UP INSIDE
>CANT GET TRIPS

Shiet