Sup Sup Forums, this is the creator of Pepe. Ask me anything

Sup Sup Forums, this is the creator of Pepe. Ask me anything.

How does it feel to know that your meme is now so mainstream that it's a Twitch emote?

prove it nigger

It's honestly really depressing. No one believes me when I tell them for obvious reasons, but I never wanted Pepe to get as big as it did. At first it was kind of cool, but after it hit facebook and the social media giants I was almost ashamed. It was supposed to be an inside joke, but oh well.

Where is the remote

Can you share some rare pepe plz?

/thread

What's your rarest pepe?

When did you create pepe, and what inspired you to create him.

Also, is pepe spelt with a capital p?

here is the way you will prove

draw something similar to pepe and post it but it must be based on the following image

Y shud we beleive u

I was making fun of /r9k/, the idea of using a sad frog as a satire kind of spun out of control. People started using it for unironic sad greentext/shitposting and that was really annoying too see what I created be used like that.

Have you ever called someone out for misusing pepe?

I didn't create the character, I just cropped the image from a web comic and popularized its meme use. Personally I can't draw for shit.

How does it feel to pretend?

I did at first, but after Pepe's surge in popularity I couldn't keep up with calling people out.

I don't expect anyone to believe me, I've tried threads like this before to no avail. It's all up to you guys, I have no solidifying evidence just my words.

Faggot.

>creator of pepe
Fuck you anyways, faggot.

I believe you Pepe creator bless the Pepe

Blessed is the Pepe creator.

There are some really nice rare pepe's care to share any