Recently diagnosed HIV+

>recently diagnosed HIV+
>don't know how to tell my girlfriend and family
>scare to death to possible have been the dick who might have infected my girlfriend
>apparently the decease isn't longer mortal but chronic
>"i can have a perfectly 'normal' live with antiretrovirals"
> how can somebody tell me to have a normal life since I'm not dick enough to have sex again for being afraid of passing it down
> life sucks, although everything is relatively the same but i feel I will kill myself at any moment
> how about you, c'mon make me feel better

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_superinfection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you infected your gf, kill yourself.

If she was infected then infected you, kill her, then yourself.

Everybody wins.

dude your gf is walking around not knowing she might be carrying a virus which could eventually kill her. you need to tell her.

You should find a bunch of liberal sluts and pos them. Show them why free love is degeneracy. Do the God Emperor's work, nigger.

Unless you've been fucking other people, your girlfriend is the one that gave it to you. You need to slit that bitches throat.

It sucks, but if you're HIV+, you just fuck other people who are HIV+. Can't pass on what they already have.

Also, def. tell her and try to find out who gave it to who. Not telling your family is one thing, but you have to inform your lover.

Asshole.

I fucked hookers 2 years before meeting my girlfriend and never ever went bareback on any of them, not even with my girlfriend so I hope she's clean.

Are you a fucking retard? Unless you're in a nigger country, HIV is no biggie anymore

As an 18-33yo male, your life expectancy is higher with HIV and full treatment (not even joking), just because it fully controls it.

In fact in Canada, you no longer have to tell someone you have HIV when you fuck them as long as you're on full combinatorial treatment as the viremic load remains below infectious titers.

You're good man, especially with the internet and FULL DATING SITES dedicated to AIDS ppl lol
just the social stigma sucks since fags get it way more, but it's rly no biggie.

Now if you're in a country that's poor or without socialized medicine and you're poor, well then you're destined to die an excruciatinh and painful death, but otherwise all good my man

>Doing doctorate in alzheimers lab, but finished Masters at HIV lab so pretty familliar with the subject

JUST THINK POSITIVE!

Did you cheat on her with a dude?

Haha, Christ...

You have a higher life expectancy being hiv positive than you do with diabetes.

Especially since treatment = normal lifec while no treatment = your body literally falling apart and destroying you on the most fundamental level lol

Full blown AIDS is so fucked lol You lose all immunity so by stage 4 you're getting hit up with every type of infection possible, even uber rare ones that normally never occur, foot fungus, mouth fungus aka thrush, oodles and oodles of viral cancers, all sorts of bacterial infections, eye infections...etc etc until your body breaks down

If you give it to someone and dont warn them, comitting them to this hell when they could be living the eezy breezy MagicJohnson life, then you really should just an hero

nope, hookers years before meeting her and I guess that fucked me up

higher than a healthy person in a large number of independand US and Euro based studies

If you never went in raw with your girlfriend you're not living. But that aside she still has the right to know. You're not handicapped by it since you're not in a medically shit tier country, but let her know for reassurance.

Or you can fuck normal people and have zero obligation to tell them with treatment since you cant infect them.

Something doesn't add up. It's horribly hard to get HIV. Always protected... that leaves blood transfusion or drug usage. Which one? And even head from a hot hooked has a very low chance if you had no condom. So spill it OP...

How disgusting were these hookers?
Should have used a condom

Never said you couldn't, but one of his major points was the fear of infecting others. I was just pointing out you couldn't infect someone who already is.

How did you get HIV while staying protected then? OP isn't doing some drugs on the side is he

No you can't, dumb fuck. That's how super AIDS created, retard.

At least try if you're gonna bother hitting the post button

It is actually a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_superinfection

Years? Wtf, did you not get tested sooner?

top tier hookers, $800 for half and hour

I do remember having my lips cracked one while eating their pussies once, didn't think of that at the moment but days later..... I noticed it and I thought I'd be okay......

We all die so doing early doesn't matter in the slightest.

A car crash and the disease info in the suicide note would get it done.

If you can AFFORD treatment you are good. If not, sayonara.

not top enough tier, apparently.

You ate out a hooker? That's disgusting. She probably had multiple other guys dicks in her that very same day

DUDE
why the fuck did you eat her !?!?!?
a prostitute !?!??!

no symptoms = why bother testing

hopefully we can all learn from OP's misfortune.

I fucking thought the price barrier was enough to keep me away form getting nasty stuff, I was wrong

If you're fucking hookers you should definitely be getting tested. That's just common sense

>Now if you're in a country that's poor or without socialized medicine and you're poor, well then you're destined to die an excruciatinh and painful death, but otherwise all good my man

if you're paying $1600/hr for pussy, common sense has already left the building.

OP,
with any luck she's already infected,
so you can both just keep on fucking without protection until you die.

No risk of Super AIDS because you've both got exactly the same strain.

win/win?

I thought I was cool, the results came for a test that i did for free in a campaign of prevention and double check it independently....

You can buy OraQuick tests off amazon for like $10 if you want to double check it yourself

Be strong dude.. find a philosophy or doctrine to follow, stick in here with your fellow anons, and stay strong!

i have a feeling there'll be a cure in the near-future.

hepatitis c was incurable a decade ago. now there's drugs that completely eradicate the virus.

her dad will literally kill me only before torturing me for years until he decides to give the gift of death. she's the only daughter he has. I think the note sounds like a great idea, wouldn't blame her for wanting to do the same shit to me but I agree, 'll need to tell her within days

It's ok. She's probably just out infecting niggers.

There wasn't really a treatment for hep c that was effective though. There's no real demand for an hiv cure since antiretrovirals work quite well and treatment ultimately provides more profit than cures do.
The only thing really pushing companies to make a cure is patent expiration. As patents expire generics take over the market.

>dude your gf is walking around not knowing

That she's infecting her 'friends.'

you ate a hookers pussy, my god son you deserve aids please be honorable and an hero or only fuck black chicks from now on
>t. benefit though now you can fuck the cheap $10+ nasty hookers without worrying about getting the aids my friend