Evening Sup Forums

evening Sup Forums
and what the fuck is everybody drinkin' tonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJunCsrhJjg
youtube.com/watch?v=dcN89Xd2lPY
youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U
youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg
youtube.com/watch?v=_v8vHnGRl4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some nasty shit called "Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter"

I actually saw a classy drinkin' thread below, mighta taken everyone up tonite~

Diet Dr. Pepper........I'm an alcoholic like you

yeeeewwww, I dunno about that..
now Prairie Bomb is pretty good, has vanilla, cocoa, chili pepper and coffee used in it, 13 ABV and stouter than a brick shithouse

sperm washed down with a glass of toenails in piss

well, maybe that's for the best, but... diet? ew

ice or room temp?

and on that rather erotic note, let's get the music goin'~

youtube.com/watch?v=cJunCsrhJjg

Bleach

Dude......ur drinking 211, not exactly fine wine

fair enough! and that 50 cal Dr Pepper ain't bad at all either, don't mean to sound up on this high horse.

Haha....enjoy, used to get real fucked up on steel reserve

Sup man

Hello Cringe-Chan :)

its a mercenary buzz, cheap and effective but pretty rough~ what's your better poison?
a saludos, captain america! how's the best country treating you today?

im posting on b haha lol

So why are you using a set of pics that's been posted before?

very good. Have a couple days off from work so it's nice to do jack shit but be on here

We are not your friends.
This is not a community.

If you want friendship and a sense of community, go to Tumblr.

Hi~
I kinda wish there was more variation, I'll admit.. here, try nickel's pickle juice!

hope I can keep ya entertained somehow! so, whatcha think is the best action movie of all time?
no, fuck you, I'm having fun!

if i only look half as groovy as you

someone say groovy??

youtube.com/watch?v=dcN89Xd2lPY

inb4 bitch drink

well, it ain't the manliest of names, but neither is Yeungling and that's a kickass brew.. raspberries sound kinda tart though, is it good?

ARGH, the captcha was pizzas.. man, I'm hungry

It's nice on occasion. I don't drink it that often but it goes well with some foods. It's good to see another board game player out there though

ohhh, there's me feeling like a titanic asshole.. I actually hate those board games, they slow every damn party to a crawl, Cards Against Humanity is great, but this stuff.. ehh, I do like Red Dragon Inn though, 'cuz ya can drink and gamble~

man oh manischevitz, kinda dead, this might not be my nite

..uh huh, might be time to take this thread out behind the shed and blow its brains out.

delicious french tears

>thread
You misspelled 'myself'

kinda lazy tonight, I've been trying to convince myself to go get some food and drink for the last hour lol

I actually am baptized, too~
maaaan, that looks really good.. wish I weren't slummin' it. Best you've ever had?
oh, eat a dick, I'm having fun~

I'm drinking the cumstains out of your bedora

you should go get it if you ain't had some, but if there's shit at home, cook it!
ohh nice..

Ardbeg lurking.

its not the best i've ever had, but its up there in the top 10. so i only drink it on occasion.

BIRD UP!
ha! I remember that pic.. and you, perhaps!
Occasionals are good habits. I had a Johnny Walker Blue once, hot damn that's some smooth excellence.

what are you listening to?

Yeah, I wasn't totally sober when I made that.

This isn't a pantomime exercise, stop taking still shots of yourself

hm? oh, it was the previous song, now it's this

youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U
I LOVE SELLIN' BLOOOOOW!! this song fuckin' kills me, this dudes such a doobler
that'll work~! how ya living, friend

Hey man, I want to tell you I appreciate when you make these threads. It adds some personality to Sup Forums
>no homo tho

aww, you flatter me!
no homo tho

Don't encourage this. It needs to stop. I'm not saying he is a bad Sup Forumsro by any means but he's not here for our fucking entertainment either.

This thread has been pruned or deleted

vicious!

I agree that OP should stop making these threads.

Fuck off to you worthless drunk. We don't want to see your ugly face.

A white Russian and blue moon

Hey man its 8star. Drinkin the usual. Listenin to tunes "whiskey friend". I been slowing down the drinking though. How you man?

have you seen how boring /soc/ is? all the rules and reg, fuck that noise, I needs the Sup Forums chaos~
aww, New Amsterdam is some fine stuff, is that the gin?

Jesus christ you cant get more than buzzed on that shit without puking. God, a white russian and some fucking bitter beer? Good luck your stomach bro.

I feel bad now. I'm working on drinking a 1.75 L of Seagram's Vodka, on the rocks.

FROM A CUPBOARD WAY UP HIIIIGH!!
love that shit, brother. I do well, just moving along and deciding on autumn. you?

do you have anything to live for senor fedora?

nah, you're good, I am kinda doing this too often lately.. splash a little lime juice in there, bro!

do I want a shot? I don't know if I want a shot

Not exactly drinking to get shitfaced

Doin good man, waiting on autumn myself, October is the beginning of my year. You in Texas right? I'm the Tennessee dude. Those autumn temps man, cant fucking wait. Only got a couple months left.

make a thread more often nickel..AND HOLD THE PHONE IS THAT A NEW SHIRT

1part vodka 1part coffee liqueur 1part cream

Got a fifth of Jack, I'm about halfway through. Life goals are to finish it in one night.

sup nickel
finished my beer castle this morning.
switched it up to budweiser tonight

Yo Big Happy!
Is good to see you buddy!
Welp, Grandma past last thursday, My Brothers been missing since sunday, been completely inebriated all week, the Ol' lady took my baby and left tp the inlaws "Until i get my shit together" (probably best dont need my daughter to see me like this) and might not have a job on Monday! But got damn it's great to see your thread guy!!! Fuckin Salud compadre!

Drinking smith and forge apple cider shit and racer 5 ups. How about you friendly sir? Steel reserve?

Sounds you've got a lot to drink on. Jack used to be my good friend, till he wasn't.

I fucking love this dude
And notice how when someone tries to bash him and he replies they're too fucking ballsless to try and reply back

15g arginine and 3G citrulline mixed into water

tastes like gasoline mixed with cat piss and fish food

unrelated but mudshark is fucking dank

I do love me some Land shark

I don't see what's the matter, that there's a tasty mix~
it was 102 to-fucking-day, summer is dead to me and I can't grab a Starkiller base and murder that fuckin' ball of fire and plasma.. although, if I did, I'd totally shoot at jupiter, seriously, fuck jupiter.. and venus too!
tch, noooo, had this before, but thanks for the kudos, brother
...oh right, fuck, that's me dumbin' up
go man, go!!
fuck yeah, buddy, I got five talls of Steel
LETS SEE WHO PASSES OUT FIRST!!

i meant landshark lmfao
stupid beeer

Fuckin great beer man!

I replied back, I was just trying to advocate he's not our fucking jester or some shit capturing theses still shots of his reactions to our posts.

i slept until like 6 pm lmfao but i am down!

Im drinking this shit and playing this amazing game

you got any ink nickel? you look like you got a dragon on your ass no offense

Iam calling it mudshark from now on! Shit gives me the raunchyest farts the next day even the occasional mud butt!

bro i have been drinking bud light for the last week, killed an 18 pack and a 12 pack in the last 3 days and i swear i woke up and pooped pee at 6pm tonday.

You look fukin familier

me after drinking

Why is this shit so cringe worthy? You should go to jail for shit like this

..well shit man, here's to grandma, brother and the fuckin' nail-sidewalk that's life, eh?
a salud, bon vita.
you better believe it.. in fact

EVERYBODY FINISH YOUR DRINKS!!
heh, I like to entertain, if I can
now les' DANCE!

youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg

I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL, BROTHER
... I see God Selection, that's gotta be a big deal!
not yet, but that's also 'cuz I'm terrible shopper~

Sup Forumsro, i thought i was the only one.

you're not bro, i pooped earlier and it just kept on comin i was like well damn asshole hello

Gyah! lovely details~
well, I hail from Plano and I wore this look to that bullshit Free Play barcade up the way on beltline.
EIGHT DOLLARS FOR A 40oz of OE800?? KISS MY DICK!!

Donezo

Still got half my don Julio from the last thread and IV finished a 12 pack of corona tonight and I've got to go to work at 8:00 AM that will be fun

MD 20/20 and straight tequila.

shot myself in the foot with that one, I almost made it thru a whole tallboy, now I gotta slowly burp so I don't puke..
that it will! let's hope no one tells you to
FINISH YOUR DRINKS, GENTS!!
jesus fuck! you're the exception to Finishing Drinks, that's just too much.. unless you do shots~

i laughed my ass off while i was typing that hahaha
crackin a fresh one

Nah I'm going to be the only one there the clinics closed on Sunday's and all I have to do is make sure the animals haven't died and walk them

#

youtube.com/watch?v=_v8vHnGRl4U
What im listenin to if anyone cares to jam with me

reminds me of when they plunger'd Steve-O after he buttchugged a beer in the first Jackass movie
" Y'better shit piss, ass-wipe!"
lemme get another, I'm actually pretty fuckin' fhit-shaced at the moment..

will you flip them off for me?
idk why but it makes me laugh when people flip off dogs.