Why does everyone have a problem with this scene? It's obvious all the Khal widows coated the floor with oil...

Why does everyone have a problem with this scene? It's obvious all the Khal widows coated the floor with oil, which made the fire spread quickly. What's wrong with that?
When this is revealed in the next episode, would you be more okay with the scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEShlfxB1Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I figured it was just the one that helped her oil up the floors, not all of them. But really, was that an issue people had with the scene? Sounds nitpicky to me.

In no particular order:

1) It's literally a direct retread of her major climax moment in season 1, but less compelling. It begs the question of why we even bothered to follow her for the last 5 seasons if it was all just going to lead right back around to the Dothraki bowing before her for being magic again. Why couldn't we have skipped right to this point of the Dothraki considering her supreme Khaleesi all the way back then? Just to wait for everyone else's plots back west to catch up? That's shitty writing, even if this ends up happening in the books it's still shitty writing and shows lack of foresight.

2) The khals' reactions when she knocks over the braziers is unintentionally hilarious, especially that one guy who delivers that cheesy scream right as the fire literally races at him and engulfs him at the end. It was yet ANOTHER cheesy, awkward le epic Dany moment robbed of its intended meaning by bad direction and editing.

3) Watching hordes of brown people bowing to Emilia Clarke lost its impact several seasons ago. Every time D&D/GRRM realize the Dany plot is running on fumes because Essos is boring as shit, they pull a "let's have everyone bow to Dany with swelling, moving music in the background" to compensate, and every time they do it it feels more like a crutch for actual development than it did the last time. You can only tread and retread the same ground so many times before it loses all impact.

>fans of a show that has dragons, magic, and giants have difficulty with suspension of belief

The dothraki told her to fuck off back then though, kiddo.

This is honestly a very good summary of my own feelings on the subject. Thanks user

You can smell if a room is doused in flammable oil. Also the strongest and best of the dothraki turn to little bitches as soon as the fire starts.

Oh goodie, it's that 1 fucking moron again

Let's just have pink fluffy unicorns riding rainbows into battle using teapots filled with marshmallows as WMDs

After all, it has dragons, magic and giants! so everything is fair game

>all flammable liquids smell the same
k

Because she's not actually supposed to be immune to fire

>After all, it has dragons, magic and giants! so everything is fair game
Correct. You are finally learning.

I was wondering why episode 2 was much less awful than the other 3. It all makes sense now.

>white bitch kills all your leaders in one fell swoop
>dothraki respect power, literally anyone could go up and whoop her ass
>dothraki have huge distrust of sorceresses yet are willing to worship and follow this bitch

DABID

BAD PUSSY DABID

All flammable liquids have a detectable odor. This is an accelerant the dothraki themselves use every day, I think theyd know if they stepped into a room that reeked of it.

Did she ask her goons to spray kerosene all over the place hoping that the filthriders stink enough to not notice?

How many Khal's does it take to break down a door?

Because insecure greasy bed-wetting virgin autists will whine about literally anything when it comes to this show.

See

>This is an accelerant the dothraki themselves use every day

>my original statement was proven wrong so now I will make up lies.

Because she entered Val Dothrak a slave, and gets out at the head of gorillian horsemen. Basically Narnia Tier.

Suspending disbelief for fantasy elements isn't comparable to suspending disbelief for human emotions and reason.

Think about the Star Wars prequels. No one has any trouble believing that there are people who can manipulate the energy of the universe, all kinds of crazy aliens, space travel, robot armies, etc. But everyone (or at least most people) has/have problems rationalizing the constant barrage of illogical decisions and inconsistent characterization and terrible dialogue.

You should go and cup each others balls while gazing lovingly into each other's eyes.

Where would a stranger in a strange land get accelerants? Not from the next town over you fuckin retard.

That's not going to matter. It's going to be a 1 sentence explanation that's meant to validate the whole thing. Like,

>See I told you you could trust me, thanks for helping by dousing them in oil.

And that will be that.

>George specifically mentions the unburnt thing was a one time event
>"DABID! DABID LET'S JUST REPEAT S1 ENDING DABID!"

This was as bad as sneks taking over Forne. Except I had to sit and watch Clarke's smug grin for 2 minutes.

>real people always make logical decisions when confronted by problems

Classic autism.

I honestly think Dany could have been one of the most compelling elements of the show, and I even think Emilia Clarke is really captivating at times and could pull it off, but the way they actually execute everything is just cheesy as fuck.

Autistic?

>It's literally a direct retread
Nope, that is not what those words mean in this situation .

kindly highlight where he said logical.

Then kill yourself for making the same pathetic defence time and time again

From one of the two merchant quarters in the dothraki town that were mentioned.

Try paying attention next time.

You're not entirely wrong, but in spite of the issues with the scene

1) I like her tits

2) Hopefully this means her plotline is going to get interesting. She's had huge dragons forever now and done next to nothing with them. It's like a rusty chekov gun.

What a wonderful idea, user. Where can I meet you?

>But everyone (or at least most people) has/have problems rationalizing the constant barrage of illogical decisions

Jesus Christ, you MRAs reply are stupid.

"How dare they have their own opinin?!"
End your life

Where would she get the money? Merchants are notoriously greedy in the universe.

>Hopefully this means her plotline is going to get interesting
Don't count on it m8, she doesn't have a fleet and the slaver crisis isn't nearly over yet.

>coated the floor with oil

Fire can spread extremely quickly through dust. Grain silos blow up all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEShlfxB1Ik

there are plenty of accelerants with little to no odor, just because the only one you've been exposed to is gasoline doesn't mean they all smell that way

I think the episode is supposed to show the difference between Dany and Tyrion.

Tyrion tries diplomacy, gives the Masters seven years to adjust, and gives them prostitutes to sweeten the deal.

Meanwhile Dany is like, "lol imma burn your shit and take your hordes"

They don't have opinions (note spelling) they just whine about everything in an poor attempt to be edgy. I would imagine you're one of them too.

Jorah and Dario stole some and the dish kaleen traded there pussies for the rest.

do you think any of the actresses on got are ever told to lose weight? or are dabid trying to nab the fat feminist market?

Probably sold the cocks of the 2 dead Dothraki to some cock merchant. I mean it seems to be a pretty good business.

the point is that was lazy as fuck

"let's give daenerys yet ANOTHER army in a blink of an eye because fuck you"

I didn't have a problem cause of the neckbeardy reasons listed by /r9k/ here, but because it's an overdone plot point. This is what? The 5th time she has destroyed her oppressors with fire and everyone ends up bowing before her? Seriously pathetic and lazy writing my man.

Simply not true. The nature of all combustible liquid is fume-based. The stronger the fume the more powerful the accelerant and that fucking place went up in a minute flat.

My memory might be shitty but don't a lot of dothraki leave when khal drogo dies? so only a bunch of dothraki are left with her and see her rise from the flames?

If so this scene has more significance because this time she rekt the entire khalasar ruling system and rose from the flames in front of the entire village.

Either way you're a retard.

This scene broke the show, it can't possibly go on now.
Let's do the Mass Effect thing: They'll have three new episodes with different outcomes for every major flavour. And alternative fan edits. One by Peter Jackson, cause he's so good at absurdly long fan fiction.

That doesn't discount it being interesting, plus kingsmoot is next week, maybe we'll get the horn. Sucks that victarion in full plate won't be in it, but I'm still optimistic.

>all fumes smell the same

the second she steps out of le holy place of no weapons one dothraki can rip her head off and become the overlord are you kidding me

or just suffocate her since le no blood place

Yes it is, not all substances with high volatility a low flash point have a strong odor.

Reminder, this is the same hall that lets you melt gold over a cookfire.

Clearly it is a magical place.

I just thought the bitch majicked the fire on the bad men. Who cares.

Dragons and wizards and whatever

> Sounds nitpicky to me.
/got/ 2016 motto contender

No problem with the scene here at all. Everyone should have known her end goal was to take over the entire Dothraki. She couldn't really do it with the dragons just yet because they are not fully mature, so she did it herself.

Yes, she's done this trick before. This is her trick so she is using it. One of the only characters playing to their strengths.

And the return of the tits, so win all over the place unless you are a fag.

Tarpitch and oil, then throw down a lair of hay on it. Everything is going to smell like horse shit anyways.

If they even needed to do that.

TITS AND DRAGONS COCKSUCKERS

And why would he do that?

Danerys already commented that the women stank of shit, even the young one she went outside with said so too. It would have easily covered the smell of oil.

>This scene broke the show, it can't possibly go on now.
Said some dramatic faggot every week of the show, ever.

That's because flour is mostly carbon. Regular dust is not flammable.

>This scene broke the show, it can't possibly go on now.

Wew. Just like Ramsey raping Sansa broke the show yet tumblr girls are still tuning in?

the try-hards of Sup Forums will never be happy with anything dany does because she doesnt have a penis

if it was viserys who did they exact same thing they would be fapping to it furiously

BECAUSE SHE ALREADY DID THAT TRICK IN SEASON ONE AND IT WAS COOL THEN. BUT NOW THAT SHE DID IT AGAIN AND EVERY VIEWER KNOWS THAT SHE CAN DO THAT IT ISN'T AS COOL.

aren't the dothraki all about power and the best one rules all?

you get a foreign witch that kill the best warriors on that place and people bow to that? everyone should jump her

>if it was viserys

If it was Stannis, the whole board would be up in a frenzy right now

>she rekt the entire khalasar ruling system
next step: getting rid of the Essos slave system.

I figured it was just because the room with filled with hay & dust. You always hear about barns and granaries going up in a huge fireball just because some idiot lit a match inside.

>Bloodriders all see their Khals burn to death in a shed
>Chunky walks out in slow motion like a shitty action flick
>Not one thinks to fucking kill her because of what she just did

but the first time she was committing suicide and the outcome was completely unkown. she had no intention of living

this time she used it as a weapon to murder a bunch of people. its not even remotely the same

THIS
trap Viserys>>>

>It's a brown people are bowing down to the blonde white girl episode

Every season this has to happen. Very subtle and subliminal message.

>she had no intention of living

You're dumb my man. She's always known she can't get burnt by fire.

brazziers oil can melt dothraki wood beams!

It looks stupid. /thread

why is her arm as fat as her head@!?

you know you're being trolled, right?

No one has a pic of the kahls on fire dying with the Brazzers logo yet? I am disappoint.

If you noticed this was not a granary or a barn, there was no flour or hay on the floor. The floor was made of stone or dirt.

posted a couple hours ago but i got scolded for not spelling it BRAZZIERS

and rightfully so but here you go anyway

noice

She's a big girl.

So did they film the nude scene first and then she put on weight, or last and she lost the weight leading up to it?

She's already confirmed that it was part CGI/part nude body double

i require an explanation for the arms. is it muscle? fat? a pouch in which to carry her young?

What's she gonna do with her new Dothraki army now? Will we get yet another pointless sideplot of Dany defeating the slavers yet again?

>not spelling it BRAZZIERS
baka

GRRM wrote Dany into a terrible hole and now D&D need to break her out.

You are absolutely right that after her dragons were born in the fire we should be at the point we are at now. Blame GRRM for being a terrible writer with no understanding of pace.

i assume they made her slim with the magic of compoopers

It's muscle which has become fat.

yeah she's so fat bro xD Damn man the harpoons!

Why do you lie? The only thing cgi was that she stood in front of a green screen.

"she absolutely crushed it"

no kidding.

> right that after her dragons were born in the fire we should be at the point we are at now.

How? The only dothraki who saw her come out of the fire back then were her bloodriders and the elderly and women who were left behind. All of Drogo's main army already left at that point. It's not like other Khals would fall in line and join her after hearing stories about some bitch who survived a fire, but this time thousands of them saw it with their own eyes.

fixed

nice work, son